• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Extreme Stomach Pains the day after taking MDMA

wormman

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, this is my first time on this forum and what a wealth of great information I have read through today. My wife and I take ecstasy every so often and whenever she does the next day she is pretty much bed ridden from extreme stomach pains and nausea. It used to not be this way, she used to take it and be fine the next day be up and alert and not feeling extreme nausea. She was prescribed a lot of anti-biotics a few years back and it really messed up her stomach by making her very sensitive to foods with high sulfites. She has tried taking pepto/tums before hand and it helps with her "Come Up Nausea" and then she will take some more before bed but to no luck with it helping her the next day. Anyone have any tips for helping with next day stomach problems?

Well you just said it yourself that your wife already has a weak stomach from a pre-existing condition...

Alot of poeple think sertonin shoots off only in your brain but the truth is that alot of sert comes from your stomach to aswell as other organs i believe. So with a pre-existing condition and MDMA already rough on some peoples tummys. Its not out of the realm to think that your wife would be feeling like that.

Thanks for the response, but I think that it is weird that it only has happened after she was on an extreme anti-biotic treatment (which didn't even help with her sinus condition, but surgery fixed that) After that is when she started to have the extreme nausea the following day. She always got the gagging feeling and would throw up on occasion but now it happens all the time. Any other remedies I should try, I read ginger root is suppose to help a ton.

try Plugging. Its the chemicals that hurt her tummy. Think about it , just the taste of mdma is intense imagine if you have a weak stomach. I've been getting lots of tummy pains after I roll lately (dealing with some right now) I have a weak stomach due to a really bad food poisoning I got about a year ago. Since then my stomach hasn't been the same

Yep I agree plugging is probably the best option.
My partner always had tummy trouble with pills, but these days we always crush and plug and have no trouble at all.

Well think about it, after all the serotonin in her stomach got shot off there was none left to help her already weak stomach feel good, making her more likely to have tummy pain the next day.

and yes i would stick to ginger root or just stop rolling all togeather, if something is not working for you then dont keep trying it trying to get new results thats insanity...

plugging will still shoot off serotonin in her belly, heck thats what rolling does shoots serotonin no matter how u take it thats just wat it does

Actually, the vast majority of serotonin receptors are in your gastrointestinal system. You have tons of serotonin receptors in your GI (stomach, intestines, etc.)

To the original poster -- it's true that the serotonin release may be affecting her stomach and causing pains, but I'd bet that it's probably just the fact that MDMA is pretty harsh stuff.

As others have suggested, I would recommend plugging. Sounds kind of gross, but it will probably prevent her stomach upset and has the added benefit of a quicker onset (10-15 minutes instead of 40-60) and a stronger roll (50% or so). Downside is you have to crush a pill up and shove it up your ass. But hey, worth it in my book. ;)

Crush the pill on a piece of paper.
Take an empty glass (wine glass - whisky tumbler)
Carefully pick up the paper making sure you spill no powder and empty it into the glass.
Get a syringe or a lube shooter and use it to suck up some warm water.
Empty the full syringe of water into the glass.
Stir the water with the tip of the syringe.
The powder will dissolve pretty quick.
If there are bits that do not dissolve they are not mdma.
Suck the solution back up in your syringe.
Put a little lube (k-y, vaseline or whatever) on your bum hole.
Push the syringe carefully into your bum hole.
Once you can feel that the syringe has gone as deep as possible, push down the plunger of the syringe.

In my experience this works best with 10 ml syringes or with a "lube shooter" (which can be purchased in adult stores).

I don't agree that you roll harder with plugging, but it does come on quicker.

ginger people, you need to eat more ginger. antiemetic and increases blood flow to the intestines. i take it with every drug i ever do.

Yes the antibiotics definitely could have been the culprit. I'd take some digestive enzymes to improve digestion and better absorb the nutrients. Also you can check out this mini blog which is dedicated to stomach cramps after eating.