• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Shooting Crack...

I shoot tar with water. That's just the way I was shown how to do it not sure if it's necessarily the "correct" way to do it, but I don't know anyone who uses citric acid or anything else. I can't really imagine using vinegar, what's the point of that? And is it healthy? I suppose 'healthy' in terms of better or worse for you than using water.

Tar, water, heat. Wait until the tar dissolves, stir it up, filter through cotton, shoot.

were not talking about tar.............

its funny, shooting crack, if someone can explain how to shoot freebase cocaine, I'd love it. Although sadly I'm sure some people have crushed crack into a powder and tried to shoot w/ large guage needle

Shooting "crack" is simply turning it back into cocaine salt. In these cases cocaine acetate and cocaine citrate.

Perhaps if you started with cocaine hcl you could turn it to crack then a dif salt, but I'd assume its pretty much the same.

Just mix the coke with a couple of sprinkles of citric acid and add a little water and heat on a spoon till the powder has fully dissolved into the liquid. From what I understand citric acid breaksdown all the crap in what ever you shoot making it shootable.

I am by no means a veteran IV user as I've only done it twice in my life (roxys) and one could argue that IVing pills is no safer than IVing crack converted back into cocaine. But if you really want to IV some coke, smoke your crack rock or sell it back to the crackhead who got it for ya, he prolly wont have any money but will surely give ya a nice blowjob for the rock lol.

So you think crack heads are some how beneath you? As if you're habit is somehow more justifiable and elegant than theirs?

Shooting pills, to me, is probably one of the most dangerous things you can do. Shooting crack is dangerous too, but not any more so.

I usually dont come onto this forum to judge people as we all have our fair share of problems.. but you my friend need to rethink your priorities-- you are damn lucky your not dead.. Crack can re-rock in your veins and kill you instantly

Fail!

If he uses lemon juice to dissolve it cocaine base is turned into cocaine citrate, which water soluble. If he uses vinegar the result is cocaine acetate which is water soluble. Practically there's no difference than shooting Cocaine HCl.

Lemon juice is a bad choice though coz it contains plant matter. A lot of pharmacies sell pure citric acid which is the best choice for dissolving crack into water (i.e. making cocaine citrate).

CH also said previously that lemon juice has a common fungus that grows in it............

your body does not like that.

Awful idea but amazing feeling. Cant beat a snowball (Crack and herion) When your an addict you dont give a fuck what you put in your veins as long as it gets you high. It's only afterwards it clicks how stupid you were.

so true. i only ever think about the dangers of what i just did after the high wears off/drugs are gone. up until then, i don't give a rat's ass what could happen to me as long as i am hi

Right, excuse me if iI'm talking shit here, but crack is no stronger than powder coke; it merely it a freebase, smokable form: meaniong it hits you harder and faster.

SO: Wont shooting good powder coke give a better buzz than shooting crack as it it water4 soluble?

Again I',m no pro when ot comes to crack but I think this is right.

Also excise me if this is illegble shit; I'm on rather a lot if valium and beer xxx

i dont know if thats right, it could be...

but the consensus is that shooting soft is better.

SO: Wont shooting good powder coke give a better buzz than shooting crack as it it water4 soluble?

Again I',m no pro when ot comes to crack but I think this is right.

To be able to shoot crack you will have to make it water soluble first. You turn the freebase into cocaine citrate with citric acid or to cocaine acetate with vinegar.

Shooting those is no different than shooting Cocaine HCl, which is powdered coke.

^ i would have thought the process would have been different....

learned two things today haha

So you think crack heads are some how beneath you? As if you're habit is somehow more justifiable and elegant than theirs?

Shooting pills, to me, is probably one of the most dangerous things you can do. Shooting crack is dangerous too, but not any more so.

i agree;...dude is an ass

well either way you look at it,

shooting pills or crack cant be beneficial.............

i gotta a better idea... get a revolver, point it at your temple, spin the barrel, then pull the trigger.

^ i think not........

its not that bad.......infact, with pills, if you use a micron filter and proper injection techniques.... shooting them isnt even that bad......same damage as any other ROA....

i gotta a better idea... get a revolver, point it at your temple, spin the barrel, then pull the trigger.

your smart

because you can spin a barrel on a revolver

i couldn't give 2 shits about guns but i think your talking about the revolving cylinder that holds the bullets

lol

^ lol what ?????????

hes saying kill your self instead..........

ive never shot rox before but smoking it cant be that incredibly different from iv besides the rush ofcourse, plus all ive ever really gotten from crack is like a 2-5 min high and like a 30-40 minute come down lol, yet i will still do more after the come down.... anyways my point is as far as harm reduction goes if u get rock ur better off smoking it i would guess.... either way happy trails man.

^ lol i would agree...

crack was made to smoke.....literally....

just shoot and IN soft, and smoke hard.....

your smart

because you can spin a barrel on a revolver

i couldn't give 2 shits about guns but i think your talking about the revolving cylinder that holds the bullets

lol

erm... yeah. you only put one bullet in. you get quite the rush when it doesnt go off.

then again, you can do it with a rifle in your mouth, but you only get one shot...8)