• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Shooting Crack...

NewPhone

Bluelighter
So.. background info I've been having some trouble copping powder because im not willing to spend money i dont have (have to buy weight).

Friday, like an idiot, I cold copped some crack. This crackhead used my phone and took me to get it. I specifically told him no crack, i ONLY want powder. I had smoked crack before but never really thought about shooting it, as I heard this is a TERRIBLE idea eventhough I consider myself an IDU - in my heroin days I didn't care what I put in the spoon - lemon juice, 92% isopropyl alcohol, melted snow, puddle water as long as i got high.

i am on BUPE MAINTANANCE BTW FTW

well, okay... I was a little smarter than some people I knew like this girl who would try and take a shot and not keep a vein then push the bloody dope back onto the spoon add more and re cook it.... and this kid i was in rehab with who claimed he used his own blood and spit to IV, which i dont believe because he def would have gotten gangrene from spit.

anyway, i IVed this crack I got. 1st 2 shots with lemon juice and every other one with vinegar. i gotta say shooting coke is MUCH better I never wanna do this again but i'd still rather shoot the crack than smoke it

Last edited:
I usually dont come onto this forum to judge people as we all have our fair share of problems.. but you my friend need to rethink your priorities-- you are damn lucky your not dead.. Crack can re-rock in your veins and kill you instantly

I usually dont come onto this forum to judge people as we all have our fair share of problems.. but you my friend need to rethink your priorities-- you are damn lucky your not dead.. Crack can re-rock in your veins and kill you instantly

source? this seems rather outlandish

I hate smoking rock too, so I use vinegar. for some reason, I just don't get as much as a high as if it were straight powder. also, make sure you crush up the rock as fine as you can before adding vinegar, I think this helps to dissolve it, even though this is a painstaking process

I would much rather get soft, but when you deal with crack heads and junkies you just have to take what you can get

At the very least, use vinegar and *NOT* lemon juice. This can lead to blindness due to a common fungus found in lemon juice.

ya i was using lemon juice cuz i couldnt find my white vinegar. 2nd shot i took in my oldddd favorie fixing place and found the vinegar by my washer/dryer[wtfmate]

so im using that. the crook of my arm hurts a little i am going to switch veins. i think a tinnnny bit leaked out on my 2nd shot, last shot i took w/ lemon juice. i am pretty worried!

also i am crushing the crack as fine as i can

any warmness/swelling and i am goin STRAIGHT to my doc, then ER if he tells me to.

Last edited:

LOL OH NOES ALL THE LITTLE PIECES OF CRACK WILL FIND EACH OTHER N REROCK. I WILL HAVE TO GO TO DOCTOR AND HAVE HIM TAKE OUT SAID CRACKROCK VIA COMPLICATED SURGERY THEN...

I WILL SMOKE HIM OUT ON THE ROCK [wouldnt want to IV then have to get him high agaginnnnnn post surgey!

Missed for real this time. anybody know what to do when u miss half a shot of crack?

Why use lemon juice or vinegar when you can pick up a massive tub of citric acid for £1 which will last a year easy. I have shot crack plenty of times before using citric acid and water to dissolve it and never had any problems.

Just to be clear once you "shoot crack" it is no longer crack. It feels weaker because crack is probably way less pure than powdered coke, you are putting a lot of shit in your veins. Make a powerful simple free filter: Take a syringe and stuff cotton in the barrel =and pack it down with the plunger up to the 10 unit mark on a 1ml or 1/2ml. When you finish mixing suck it all up and spray it into the cotton filled barrel. Push that solution into the back of the new syringe you're shooting with the plunger, it should now be crystal clear and ready to go. Have fun looking at all the cakes of shit in the filter syringe that sucking through cotton never gets.

first off smoking crack is pretty dumb, shooting it is even more fucking retarded
baking soda and who-the-fuck knows else that the coke is cut with and then cooked up. Your first mistake was having a crackhead try and get you coke, of course he is going to get you crack. Also I'm no damn scientist but it doesn't sound like shooting crack dissolved in VINEGAR and LEMON JUICE into your fucking veins would be that great of an idea. sounds like you have a death wish

first off smoking crack is pretty dumb, shooting it is even more fucking retarded
baking soda and who-the-fuck knows else that the coke is cut with and then cooked up. Your first mistake was having a crackhead try and get you coke, of course he is going to get you crack. Also I'm no damn scientist but it doesn't sound like shooting crack dissolved in VINEGAR and LEMON JUICE into your fucking veins would be that great of an idea. sounds like you have a death wish

What do you think people shoot tar with? Not saying it is a good idea by any means and I have ODed on IV coke so that in itself is dangerous, but crack converted back to cocaine hcl then well filtered like I described above can't be that bad on the veins. I'm sure there will be a compressed disk of crud in the filter syringe 5mm thick though.

You should be using citric acid to break it down. Just go to a needle exchange and they should have it. The first time I IV'd anything it was crack. It feels absolutely amazing. Obviously not something you want to be doing on the regular but if you are please don't use lemon juice or vinegar to break it down.

I don't have too much to add here, but definitely do NOT use lemon juice to prep anything for IV ever. There's a post in the case studies thread about a guy going blind or something like that from a strain of bacteria that's common in lemons. Check that out and see if you still want to risk using lemon juice.

What do you think people shoot tar with? Not saying it is a good idea by any means and I have ODed on IV coke so that in itself is dangerous.

Tar can most of time be dissolved in water or if necessary in citric acid. I am by no means a veteran IV user as I've only done it twice in my life (roxys) and one could argue that IVing pills is no safer than IVing crack converted back into cocaine. But if you really want to IV some coke, smoke your crack rock or sell it back to the crackhead who got it for ya, he prolly wont have any money but will surely give ya a nice blowjob for the rock lol. second, if u can buy crack I'm sure you have access to powdered cocaine, buy that, much easier for you to shoot into your veins

edit: I have looked around on bluelight about shooting crack and there is other threads on other peoples experiences, I didnt realize crack was commonly IV'd, just sounds like an awful idea but be safe to avoid any of the many complications that can arise, be safe

Last edited:
Awful idea but amazing feeling. Cant beat a snowball (Crack and herion) When your an addict you dont give a fuck what you put in your veins as long as it gets you high. It's only afterwards it clicks how stupid you were.

Gosh reading this thread makes me feel a little queasy. If I took a shot of crack right now I guarantee I would puke, although in a twisted way I do miss that taste of vinegar after hitting, than whooosh... off to the paranoid races.

The needle exchanges around here used to give out little packets of ascorbic acid. Add crack, some water, and a dash or two of the ascorbic acid.

peace.
seedless

What do you think people shoot tar with? Not saying it is a good idea by any means and I have ODed on IV coke so that in itself is dangerous, but crack converted back to cocaine hcl then well filtered like I described above can't be that bad on the veins. I'm sure there will be a compressed disk of crud in the filter syringe 5mm thick though.

I shoot tar with water. That's just the way I was shown how to do it not sure if it's necessarily the "correct" way to do it, but I don't know anyone who uses citric acid or anything else. I can't really imagine using vinegar, what's the point of that? And is it healthy? I suppose 'healthy' in terms of better or worse for you than using water.

Tar, water, heat. Wait until the tar dissolves, stir it up, filter through cotton, shoot.

Shooting crack is more common than you think and if done right not a death wish. why you gettin down on this guy so hard callin him retarded and being sarcastic.

Obviously hes set on shooting it..callin him retarded is not going to help anything.

I shoot tar with water. That's just the way I was shown how to do it not sure if it's necessarily the "correct" way to do it, but I don't know anyone who uses citric acid or anything else. I can't really imagine using vinegar, what's the point of that? And is it healthy? I suppose 'healthy' in terms of better or worse for you than using water.

Tar, water, heat. Wait until the tar dissolves, stir it up, filter through cotton, shoot.

its best to dissolve without heat, then cook to seperate plant matter

its funny, shooting crack, if someone can explain how to shoot freebase cocaine, I'd love it. Although sadly I'm sure some people have crushed crack into a powder and tried to shoot w/ large guage needle

Shooting "crack" is simply turning it back into cocaine salt. In these cases cocaine acetate and cocaine citrate.

Perhaps if you started with cocaine hcl you could turn it to crack then a dif salt, but I'd assume its pretty much the same.