Bluelight

Thread: Shooting Crack...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Shooting Crack... 
    So.. background info I've been having some trouble copping powder because im not willing to spend money i dont have (have to buy weight).

Friday, like an idiot, I cold copped some crack. This crackhead used my phone and took me to get it. I specifically told him no crack, i ONLY want powder. I had smoked crack before but never really thought about shooting it, as I heard this is a TERRIBLE idea eventhough I consider myself an IDU - in my heroin days I didn't care what I put in the spoon - lemon juice, 92% isopropyl alcohol, melted snow, puddle water as long as i got high.

i am on BUPE MAINTANANCE BTW FTW

well, okay... I was a little smarter than some people I knew like this girl who would try and take a shot and not keep a vein then push the bloody dope back onto the spoon add more and re cook it.... and this kid i was in rehab with who claimed he used his own blood and spit to IV, which i dont believe because he def would have gotten gangrene from spit.

anyway, i IVed this crack I got. 1st 2 shots with lemon juice and every other one with vinegar. i gotta say shooting coke is MUCH better I never wanna do this again but i'd still rather shoot the crack than smoke it
    Last edited by NewPhone; 01-11-2010 at 10:09. Reason: by the way, for the win

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I usually dont come onto this forum to judge people as we all have our fair share of problems.. but you my friend need to rethink your priorities-- you are damn lucky your not dead.. Crack can re-rock in your veins and kill you instantly

3. Collapse Details

Sex, Love & Relationships
    The Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrobliss View Post
    I usually dont come onto this forum to judge people as we all have our fair share of problems.. but you my friend need to rethink your priorities-- you are damn lucky your not dead.. Crack can re-rock in your veins and kill you instantly
    source? this seems rather outlandish

I hate smoking rock too, so I use vinegar. for some reason, I just don't get as much as a high as if it were straight powder. also, make sure you crush up the rock as fine as you can before adding vinegar, I think this helps to dissolve it, even though this is a painstaking process

I would much rather get soft, but when you deal with crack heads and junkies you just have to take what you can get

4. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    At the very least, use vinegar and *NOT* lemon juice. This can lead to blindness due to a common fungus found in lemon juice.

5. Collapse Details

ya i was using lemon juice cuz i couldnt find my white vinegar. 2nd shot i took in my oldddd favorie fixing place and found the vinegar by my washer/dryer[wtfmate]

so im using that. the crook of my arm hurts a little i am going to switch veins. i think a tinnnny bit leaked out on my 2nd shot, last shot i took w/ lemon juice. i am pretty worried!

also i am crushing the crack as fine as i can

any warmness/swelling and i am goin STRAIGHT to my doc, then ER if he tells me to.
    Last edited by NewPhone; 01-11-2010 at 10:15.

6. Collapse Details

LOL OH NOES ALL THE LITTLE PIECES OF CRACK WILL FIND EACH OTHER N REROCK. I WILL HAVE TO GO TO DOCTOR AND HAVE HIM TAKE OUT SAID CRACKROCK VIA COMPLICATED SURGERY THEN...

I WILL SMOKE HIM OUT ON THE ROCK [wouldnt want to IV then have to get him high agaginnnnnn post surgey!

7. Collapse Details

Missed for real this time. anybody know what to do when u miss half a shot of crack?

8. Collapse Details

Why use lemon juice or vinegar when you can pick up a massive tub of citric acid for 1 which will last a year easy. I have shot crack plenty of times before using citric acid and water to dissolve it and never had any problems.

9. Collapse Details

Just to be clear once you "shoot crack" it is no longer crack. It feels weaker because crack is probably way less pure than powdered coke, you are putting a lot of shit in your veins. Make a powerful simple free filter: Take a syringe and stuff cotton in the barrel =and pack it down with the plunger up to the 10 unit mark on a 1ml or 1/2ml. When you finish mixing suck it all up and spray it into the cotton filled barrel. Push that solution into the back of the new syringe you're shooting with the plunger, it should now be crystal clear and ready to go. Have fun looking at all the cakes of shit in the filter syringe that sucking through cotton never gets.

10. Collapse Details

first off smoking crack is pretty dumb, shooting it is even more fucking retarded
    baking soda and who-the-fuck knows else that the coke is cut with and then cooked up. Your first mistake was having a crackhead try and get you coke, of course he is going to get you crack. Also I'm no damn scientist but it doesn't sound like shooting crack dissolved in VINEGAR and LEMON JUICE into your fucking veins would be that great of an idea. sounds like you have a death wish

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DuckSauce View Post
    first off smoking crack is pretty dumb, shooting it is even more fucking retarded
    baking soda and who-the-fuck knows else that the coke is cut with and then cooked up. Your first mistake was having a crackhead try and get you coke, of course he is going to get you crack. Also I'm no damn scientist but it doesn't sound like shooting crack dissolved in VINEGAR and LEMON JUICE into your fucking veins would be that great of an idea. sounds like you have a death wish
    What do you think people shoot tar with? Not saying it is a good idea by any means and I have ODed on IV coke so that in itself is dangerous, but crack converted back to cocaine hcl then well filtered like I described above can't be that bad on the veins. I'm sure there will be a compressed disk of crud in the filter syringe 5mm thick though.

12. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    You should be using citric acid to break it down. Just go to a needle exchange and they should have it. The first time I IV'd anything it was crack. It feels absolutely amazing. Obviously not something you want to be doing on the regular but if you are please don't use lemon juice or vinegar to break it down.

13. Collapse Details

I don't have too much to add here, but definitely do NOT use lemon juice to prep anything for IV ever. There's a post in the case studies thread about a guy going blind or something like that from a strain of bacteria that's common in lemons. Check that out and see if you still want to risk using lemon juice.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymorphone View Post
    What do you think people shoot tar with? Not saying it is a good idea by any means and I have ODed on IV coke so that in itself is dangerous.

Tar can most of time be dissolved in water or if necessary in citric acid. I am by no means a veteran IV user as I've only done it twice in my life (roxys) and one could argue that IVing pills is no safer than IVing crack converted back into cocaine. But if you really want to IV some coke, smoke your crack rock or sell it back to the crackhead who got it for ya, he prolly wont have any money but will surely give ya a nice blowjob for the rock lol. second, if u can buy crack I'm sure you have access to powdered cocaine, buy that, much easier for you to shoot into your veins

edit: I have looked around on bluelight about shooting crack and there is other threads on other peoples experiences, I didnt realize crack was commonly IV'd, just sounds like an awful idea but be safe to avoid any of the many complications that can arise, be safe
    Last edited by DuckSauce; 01-11-2010 at 18:42.

15. Collapse Details

Awful idea but amazing feeling. Cant beat a snowball (Crack and herion) When your an addict you dont give a fuck what you put in your veins as long as it gets you high. It's only afterwards it clicks how stupid you were.

16. Collapse Details

Gosh reading this thread makes me feel a little queasy. If I took a shot of crack right now I guarantee I would puke, although in a twisted way I do miss that taste of vinegar after hitting, than whooosh... off to the paranoid races.

The needle exchanges around here used to give out little packets of ascorbic acid. Add crack, some water, and a dash or two of the ascorbic acid.

peace.
    seedless

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxymorphone View Post
    What do you think people shoot tar with? Not saying it is a good idea by any means and I have ODed on IV coke so that in itself is dangerous, but crack converted back to cocaine hcl then well filtered like I described above can't be that bad on the veins. I'm sure there will be a compressed disk of crud in the filter syringe 5mm thick though.
    I shoot tar with water. That's just the way I was shown how to do it not sure if it's necessarily the "correct" way to do it, but I don't know anyone who uses citric acid or anything else. I can't really imagine using vinegar, what's the point of that? And is it healthy? I suppose 'healthy' in terms of better or worse for you than using water.

Tar, water, heat. Wait until the tar dissolves, stir it up, filter through cotton, shoot.

18. Collapse Details

NYC..the northern most borough.. Bronx BITCXH!!
    Shooting crack is more common than you think and if done right not a death wish. why you gettin down on this guy so hard callin him retarded and being sarcastic.

Obviously hes set on shooting it..callin him retarded is not going to help anything.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePharmicist View Post
    I shoot tar with water. That's just the way I was shown how to do it not sure if it's necessarily the "correct" way to do it, but I don't know anyone who uses citric acid or anything else. I can't really imagine using vinegar, what's the point of that? And is it healthy? I suppose 'healthy' in terms of better or worse for you than using water.

Tar, water, heat. Wait until the tar dissolves, stir it up, filter through cotton, shoot.
    its best to dissolve without heat, then cook to seperate plant matter

20. Collapse Details

its funny, shooting crack, if someone can explain how to shoot freebase cocaine, I'd love it. Although sadly I'm sure some people have crushed crack into a powder and tried to shoot w/ large guage needle

Shooting "crack" is simply turning it back into cocaine salt. In these cases cocaine acetate and cocaine citrate.

Perhaps if you started with cocaine hcl you could turn it to crack then a dif salt, but I'd assume its pretty much the same.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ThePharmicist View Post

were not talking about tar.............

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JamtasticX View Post
    its funny, shooting crack, if someone can explain how to shoot freebase cocaine, I'd love it. Although sadly I'm sure some people have crushed crack into a powder and tried to shoot w/ large guage needle

Shooting "crack" is simply turning it back into cocaine salt. In these cases cocaine acetate and cocaine citrate.

Perhaps if you started with cocaine hcl you could turn it to crack then a dif salt, but I'd assume its pretty much the same.
    Just mix the coke with a couple of sprinkles of citric acid and add a little water and heat on a spoon till the powder has fully dissolved into the liquid. From what I understand citric acid breaksdown all the crap in what ever you shoot making it shootable.

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I am by no means a veteran IV user as I've only done it twice in my life (roxys) and one could argue that IVing pills is no safer than IVing crack converted back into cocaine. But if you really want to IV some coke, smoke your crack rock or sell it back to the crackhead who got it for ya, he prolly wont have any money but will surely give ya a nice blowjob for the rock lol.
    So you think crack heads are some how beneath you? As if you're habit is somehow more justifiable and elegant than theirs?

Shooting pills, to me, is probably one of the most dangerous things you can do. Shooting crack is dangerous too, but not any more so.

24. Collapse Details

Gun
    Fail!

If he uses lemon juice to dissolve it cocaine base is turned into cocaine citrate, which water soluble. If he uses vinegar the result is cocaine acetate which is water soluble. Practically there's no difference than shooting Cocaine HCl.

Lemon juice is a bad choice though coz it contains plant matter. A lot of pharmacies sell pure citric acid which is the best choice for dissolving crack into water (i.e. making cocaine citrate).

25. Collapse Details

CH also said previously that lemon juice has a common fungus that grows in it............

your body does not like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast