• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much meth should you do to get a good high

Lightblue94

Greenlighter
I recently tried meth and got a pretty good high from it but I'm not really for
Sure how much I did since my friend just put some in some coffee for me to drink
I want to try it again but I was gonna snort it this time since I've heard the high is better when you snort, but I'm not really for sure how much I should do to get a really good high?
Also is there any other drug that gives a similar high to meth?

The nice thing about snorting is you can keep doing tiny lines until you get where you want to be.

There's going to be a ton of variability, so you can't say for sure how much to do.
Do you have someone with experience with meth in your area? If so, ask them how much a beginner should do.
You can check Erowid's dosages and do some searching on here, but I'd recommend like a 75mg line if you know you aren't particularly sensitive to amphetamines. Have you done Adderall before? Meth is 2x potency of d-Amp, and what you get isn't going to be pure so keep that in mind.
Have fun and try not to make it a habit to get the most enjoyment out of it.

Yeah that's what I've heard. But could you give me an estimate on how much I should snort. like maybe 2 one inch lines? Idk I'm really new to all of this so I'm not really for sure what they mean when they stuff like 8 ball or a quarter.

Lightblue: Idk I'm really new to all of this so I'm not really for sure what they mean when they stuff like 8 ball or a quarter.

28 grams is equivalent to 1 ounce. So a quarter is a quarter ounce which is 7grams. An 8ball is 1/8th of an ounce which is about 3.5grams.

Do you get crystal meth (ice) or powdered meth? Cuz if u actually can buy ice in 8balls and quarters, that is pretty crazy cuz that will cost you a bomb (or r u living in an area which is blessed with low Ice prices?).

Not sure where you're from, but over here we buy Ice by the point. 1 point = 100mg. The next step up would be to buy a 0.5g(500mg) packet and the next step up is a 1g(1000mg) packet which is a huge amount of dope if wastage is kept to a minimum.

I'm assuming the meth you are using to snort is powdered meth. If its Ice, please crush it really fine (just put a credit card on top of the shards, press the card down...be sure the shards dont fly out from the corners, and make a slow clockwise movement with the card while slowly pressing down on it and grinding the crystals down into fine powder because you dont want the shards cutting into your membrane and causing bleeding). Just to give you a heads up, the drip (when the excess meth that did not absorb thru you sinus drips down your throat and into your lungs) is really really nasty (especially if its Ice), so brace yourself for it and drink OJ to mask the taste.

If this is your first time snorting meth and you experienced meth previously before via oral ingestion, you might want to try 40mg which would give you a medium to strong feeling with slight rushing. Its hard to suggest an ideal length for the lines that you intend to do since theres other factors to consider like the width of the line and whether the line is one flat layer or its raised with multiple layers? Generally I would recommend a short line about 1inch because this stuff will really burn going up your nose so you wanna take it easy and make sure most of it gets absorbed into your sinus and not drip down your throat otherwise its just a waste. the 40mg you could split it up into two small wider lines (one for each nostril) or 4 thin 10mg lines that might be easier on the nose.

Meth is a stimulant so other stimulants would mimic the effects of meth to a certain extent although every individual substance has unique properties of their own. Stimulants which share certain characteristics of meth are cocaine and its evil twin, crack cocaine, and ecstacy (MDMA). Pharmaceuticals which are ADHD medications which can produce a high similar to meth up to a certain degree are Adderrall (dextroamphetamine), Ritalin (methylphenidate) and Concerta (methyphenidate)

Have fun tweakin.....:)

I recently tried meth and got a pretty good high from it but I'm not really for
Sure how much I did since my friend just put some in some coffee for me to drink
I want to try it again but I was gonna snort it this time since I've heard the high is better when you snort, but I'm not really for sure how much I should do to get a really good high?
Also is there any other drug that gives a similar high to meth?

a really good meth high is wen you soup up a whole 30 sack of jello and hit it and a 10 second cough then it just hits you like uve never experienced before it may knock you on your ass if its some good shit you will be on a sick 1 if u enjoy that itz the best way to go so much fun going to another planet with your friends and just tweakin out all nite and getting stuck on the most random shit but this isnt 4 the weak hearted and im also not encouraging this if u dont alredy slam.. just be safe