Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

6-apb (100mg) - 1st time

swedger77

Bluelighter
Greetings fellow bluelighters,

this is my first trip report so appologies for any short comings

age:-33, lots of e/mdma, speed, meph, coke experience, 75KG, light meal before hand.

I had attempted to purchase 6-apb from a couple of suppliers before this, and had been stung with a weak mildly active powder and horrible stimmy capsules.

I got an email last week from my previous (UK BASED) mephedrone supplier, who up until now has not jumped on the hyped up RC market as many suppliers have. So when I was informed that he had genuine 6-apb - No price discussions. Read the guidelines. - i was keen to get involved. I emailed him a couple of basic questions like :- Does you 6-apb stink of TCP and doesit turn a Marquis test purple. Instead of answering the questions (which made me a little suspicious) he said "I'll send you out a sample, and you'll be blown away"

I recieved my sample, which was a tan coloured, floury textured powder which stunk of tcp and turned the marquis very dark purple.

I made a bomb of roughly 100mg, down the hatch at 7pm. (it was a private party with DJs etc - like a mini club)

Stomach gurgled a bit on come up, but I did not experience the fabled toilet urge,

7:50 feeling like im coming up on pills

8:10 feels shit hot, im finding it hard to tell the difference between 6-apb and pills/mdma. Feels exactly the same, however it might not have the euphoric high of mdma, although it does feel shit hot.

8:30 feeling even better, it a longer come up than mdma, id say smoother. smoother is a word id probably use for 6-apb.

8:30 - 11:00 Absolutely flying the whole time, eyes dilated, jaw swinging but nothing more than pills.

11:00 about this time i made the conscience descision NOT to drop another 100Mg (sourced from a friend). This decision was based on the fact that i was still feeling great and I was getting the impression that this was longer lasting compared to pills and I ve been kicking the arse out of it lately and I was hoping for a reasonable feeling Sunday.

11:00 - 1am, still feeling good. have been dancing all night, bustin a few moves and generally feeling very sociable. Throughout the night I hardly had any alcohol to drink, normally id be battering down the vodkas and beer.

1am - 3am Starting to wear off, but no sudden "im straight" feeling, it just tapered off really SMOOTHLY, this is what I liked most about 6-apb compared to pills, I was still feeling good at 3am, but the party was finishing and I was happy to be coming down at this point.

3 - 4am got back home, smoked a spliff and managed to fall asleep really easily. Got a good few hours kip, which is good for me after a night out as im a really bad sleeper.

10am woke up, mouth has got that "i ve been on pills" feeling, jaw mildly tight, appetite is fairly suppressed, but have managed a bowl of soup and some crisps!

Right now: - Im feeling better than most sundays, probably due to the little booze i drank and the fact i got some sleep.

Overall:- I love this stuff, just like pills/mdma, although possibly a little less stimmy. I would definately say its a suitable for a club drug (as long as you could get in with big eyes!)

I found the whole experience very very smooth, thoroughly enjoyed it and would happily purchase in future, although I think I'll up the dose next time to maybe 120Mg. - snipped -
Im now a 6-apb fan

All the best

Swedger77

Last edited by a moderator:
This was definately the real deal. It quite distinctive and easily identifiable. It really stinks of TCP and gave a mega strong reaction on the Marquis test.

I have actually tested (but never sampled) an "official 5" pellet and that gave a far weaker reaction.

I fully understand no price discussion for illegal substances on these forums, but this is no different than saying I can buy a pint of beer for £2.60. -its fully legal, readily available mind altering substance.

Sounds very interesting although I got the impression from other reports that it's lack of stimulation wouldn't make it suitable for club situations. Pills/MDMA in clubs usually make me want to sit down and get off to the body waves while listening to the music.

Prices can be used to google source sites, and help verify a source.

That doesn't personally bother me, it would be sort of an IQ test to see who gets better sources.

But I'm WWWAAAYYY off topic.

Can't wait to try 6-apb.

Has anyone IV'd it?

Sounds very interesting although I got the impression from other reports that it's lack of stimulation wouldn't make it suitable for club situations. Pills/MDMA in clubs usually make me want to sit down and get off to the body waves while listening to the music.

Yeah, Id say there is definately less push than mdma, but having said that, I got right into the music and it felt good to dance.

As Scooby mentioned, at a certain age a speedy push is not necessarily a good thing as it can take days to recover, especially if that speedy push has prevented yoy from getting any sleep. Im 33 and am delighted that this was NOT speedy. I have felt great since Saturday. If id been on MDMA there is a good chance id be suffering the blues today/tomorrow.

Iv

IV Use

Yes, no initial rush but extreme euophia after ~5 minutes. Shorter lasting experience overall.
Don't you pelleths though, a miss could be severe due to it's corrosiveness.
And with powder; filer x3 until it's an absolutely clear fluid.

I did 50mg IV during peak and it was simply amazing.

EDIT: If you are uncertain how to IV: check this link out (Its in swedish) http://www.fajaf.com/lokalt/hr/boken.html but look at the pictures/illustration and you will learn how to do it correctly.

Last edited:
I'm AMAZED there was no rush from this stuff IV'd. Admittedly I appear to be a bit of a 6-apb lightweight, but doing a bit too much had me on an extreme, could barely walk, had to turn off my headphones because I couldn't handle sounds rush for maybe a full 30 minutes. (Which was unexpected some 90 minutes after swallowing it!) Seems a hell of a lot of people are doing doses far higher than I would ever consider, so I put it down to some peculiar sensitivity on my behalf, but still I'd expect at least SOME rushing!