• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

confusion and hallucinations after rolling

ich333

Bluelighter
so i get this every time i roll but it was particularly bad last night and im wondering if anyone else has the same experience. pertty much once i came down and left the rave i was at i started seeing things, hearing things, feeling lost and confused, ect. i had an EXTREMELY hard time explaining to the taxi driver where my house was in my own neighborhood and just gave up and walked part of the way home. i thought people were in the taxi that weren't there and walking home i would see people on the side walk, look at them and they would disappear. im sure its mdma causing this, it happens every time i roll. but has gotten worse each time i do it. i also smoked some weed before i came down and i think that made it quite a bit worse.
so, anyone else have this problem?

This is quite common. I usually get "deliriant" hallucinations after doing MDxx -- stuff like seeing things as one object and them being something completely different. People walking on the sidewalk is another. This is not uncommon and is nothing to worry about =)

also, i have a really hard time sleeping when as soon as i close my eyes i have crazy delirious thoughts.... so, a tip for people with the same problem: do something boring while laying in bed like looking at phone pictures, reading something on an ipod/iphone or something until you feel really sleepy, close your eyes and your out. works great for me

That's a great tip :D Thanks for giving a suggestion. I used to have a nasty problem with that. I might have to give that a shot next time it happen =)

You might do real well with some benzos...Take them after you get home of course, don't want to get groggy when you can barely make it home as it is. Then if they help alot and your thinking ok on the benzos you could try using them earlier or whatever you think will work.

I think benzos are the greatest thing for comedowns.