Status
Not open for further replies.

MDMAhead

Bluelighter
*Old thread found here*

• Rules:

1. Please only post 1 song to be rated
    2a. Please rate the song directly above you
    2b. If somebody beats you to a rating of the song above you, the second person must change their post to fit the new person above that.
    3. Please only use youtube or soundcloud links
    4. Have fun (or else) =D
    5. When posting in the rate the song thread please attempt to mix up the genres and artists you link to. Its frowned upon to post the same artist repeatedly or same genre. It is also required you link to youtube videos or soundcloud clips as well.

I love the track that this is mixed out of (the Paul Van Dyk remix of 'Love Stimulation') - IMO it's definitely one of the best trance tracks ever made. But as for the PvD mix of 'Holding On To Nothing', I thought the beats and synths were pretty good - they had that late-90s/early-00s feel to them. But I found the vocal really annoying, hence I'm giving the track 5/10.

Arctic Night - My Feelings (Aural Imbalance Deepening mix)

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree with what you say, but still respect you as a person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meeker - Save Me
That was really good. The percussion gave it a driving techno feel. The vocals and filtered synth parts give it a trance vibe but then some of the vocals get really sassy and houselike. It's a good example of successful genre-hopping adn an interesting track that made me want to move.
9/10

Loco Dice - "Carthago"

That was really good. The percussion gave it a driving techno feel. The vocals and filtered synth parts give it a trance vibe but then some of the vocals get really sassy and houselike. It's a good example of successful genre-hopping adn an interesting track that made me want to move.
9/10

Loco Dice - "Carthago"

Pretty cool, although doesn't the youtube upload get cut in the middle? 6/10

The Avalanches - Close To You

Status
Not open for further replies.