Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part 2+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
levictus said:
That was decent, the synthpop bits were pretty well done, although I am not too sure about the vocals. 6/10

Did you know that was by Underworld? (Karl Hyde and Rick Smith were both members of Freur). Here's the video for 'Doot Doot' - check out their hairstyles!!! - they were basically an 80s new romantic band!!! - it blows my mind that 10 years after 'Doot Doot' was released, Underworld released 'Rez'. How on earth do you go from making epic pop ballads to experimental techno???? =D =D =D

I really liked that!!! - electro-pop with a slightly sinister edge =D 7/10.

M.A.Z.7 - Africa (Aural Imbalance remix)

this track deserves a giant OoOooOoOooooOoOoOoOoOoh. It almost reminds me of a cross between Freescha and Aphex Twin. Somewhat dreamy yet dissonant. 7/10

Sound Diggers - Lowdown N Blue

not my style but I like that bassline.I refuse to rate it becose my knowledge about this genre is very limited but I respect the technical quality in this tune :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62YFTdV8i_o
can some dnb/dubstep/dancefloor house head rate this? be sure to set quality to 720p

Yes. I've listened to this album more than any other in my life. So damn good, 10/10

Koan Sound - Can You Hear Us

I will rate your tune becose I am dubstep addict/producent myself

Most part of tune lack proper dancefloor flow,its little bit too much broken yet the creativity and technical side is mindblowing.Dude that rated your choon gave it 4/10.. I give it 7/10

Did you know that was by Underworld? (Karl Hyde and Rick Smith were both members of Freur). Here's the video for 'Doot Doot' - check out their hairstyles!!! - they were basically an 80s new romantic band!!! - it blows my mind that 10 years after 'Doot Doot' was released, Underworld released 'Rez'. How on earth do you go from making epic pop ballads to experimental techno???? =D =D =D

No I did not know that. I guess they were trying to be like The Cure or something. :) I think Rez is way cooler than Doot Doot though. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62YFTdV8i_o
can some dnb/dubstep/dancefloor house head rate this? be sure to set quality to 720p

Awesome music. Nero make some wild dnb/dubstep tracks. I love how this tracks just makes you want to get up and dance. 8/10

Check out the samples from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:

Crazy Penis - There's A Better Place

Status
Not open for further replies.