• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

I am suffering from Fibromyalgia & Panic disorder, my Dr prescriped lyrics, Xanax, cymbalata [Duloxetine]. Lyrica makes my depression vanished in 2hr, Xanax fight my Panic disorder, cymbalata for Fibromyalgia. But the pain still my middle name althougth my depression goes away.i have tried all antidepressants in the world for the last 10 years but only the lyrica do the job excellently so I may name my new born baby lyrica. But pain still story of my life, I have used many sedatives to control my pain & best was tramadol for my Fibromyalgia pain case cause it is SNRIs and also bind to opioid receptors by power of 1/200 of morphine. If any one can help me to fight my Fibromyalgia I may give him all I have in life just to feel normal again even for one day.

Hey HiMaBaBy, welcome to bluelight! Im on a similar drug cocktail as yourself. I'm an ex-British Army paratrooper and first injured my left leg in a parachuting accident, then again in an ambush in Afghanistan. It had been causing me trouble and was considerably weakened when back in July I was standing on a pair of step ladders to change a lighbulb in my living room when it gave way and sent me crashing to the floor. I was knocked unconscious and my legs folded under me. When I came too, i couldn't move them at all and had to call for an ambulance. When I arrived at hospital and they ran some blood tests they found out I was suffering from Rhabdomyolysis and compartment syndrome in my legs. This happens when the legs are trapped in an awkward position and you cant move them. As the muscles break down they release a toxin known as creatine kinase (CK) into the bloodstream which is toxic to the kidneys. The doctors informed me i was in double kidney failure and my CK levels were 3,000 - 4,000 times higher than normal and i was put on dialysis. I spent 3 weeks in intensive care and it was touch and go for a while. Fortunately, my kidneys recovered but i was keft with massive nerve damage resulting in my left foot being completely 100% paralysed and my right leg, although mobile, was in excruciating pain.

The doctors determined that i was suffering from a combination of neuropathic and non-neuropathic pain and put me on a fentanyl patch 100mcg / hour and pregabalin 300mg x 2 / day. These helped a bit but i still suffer with a massive amount of pain and no movement has returned to my left foot yet. They tried me in duloxatine as well for the nerve pain but it did nothing so they stopped it and changed to amitriptyline 50mg at night which didn't do a great deal for the pain but did help me to sleep at night as sometimes I can't get to sleep for the pain....

Im still looking for something that will better combat the pain but for now this is what I'm on....

What dose of pregabalin are you on? You can go up to a maximum of 300mg twice per day if needed... What about the tramadol? Will the doctor prescribe you that again? Maybe try and ask him to out you on the lowest strength fentanyl patch (they make a 12mcg/hour one as their lowest strength). After trying almost everything, I've found that fentanyl patch, Lyrica and amitriptyline is the best combination for me, and your pain seems similar to mine in that its is part neuropathic and part non-neuropathic in nature...

Good luck and let us know how you get on...

Lyrica Booster

Does anyone know if there is anything that will boost the high or buzz effects for Lyrica? Just curious. Because skipping days sucks lol.

Does anyone know if there is anything that will boost the high or buzz effects for Lyrica? Just curious. Because skipping days sucks lol.

Benzos for me not, actually they take enjoyable pregabalin effect away. Gabapentin has same effect. Amphetamine doesn't seem to make pregabalin more enjoyable but makes amphetamine more enjoyable, opioids make opioids more enjoyable. But I don't reccommend take stimulants or opioids, because they are very addicting.

Only one rather safe one is nicotine, but it only boosts it when pregabalin works normally, so if pregabalin dont have that good buzz, nicotine won't boost it.

Ahcohol has a very similar effect to Lyrica for me. Lyrica is preferable only because the hangover is less, but otherwise at the proper dose I wait 2 hours and I feel drunk.
I havent tried to potentiate one with the other for fear of getting too drunk, but my guess is a few shots of tequila around 2 hours after a large dose of Lyrica would make me really stupid.

I can't recommended pregabalin, gabapinoid or phenibut (is there more gabapinoids), especially pregabalin will give you at least as bad WD's or even worse than ocycodone, not as bad as poppy pot tea. Also if it works great for you by recreationally, it is as addictive like oxycodone. MAny times I rather choose pregabalin than oxycodone. If you much use for recreational use, never go over 3 day use. I wouldn't take any opioids or gabapinoids for even worst pain there is availbable, because nowadays I get WD's from single use, and I rather go throught extreme pain than from WD's you get from pregabalin. Terrible drug that was advertised as not addictive.

I can't recommended pregabalin, gabapinoid or phenibut (is there more gabapinoids), especially pregabalin will give you at least as bad WD's or even worse than ocycodone, not as bad as poppy pot tea. Also if it works great for you by recreationally, it is as addictive like oxycodone. MAny times I rather choose pregabalin than oxycodone. If you much use for recreational use, never go over 3 day use. I wouldn't take any opioids or gabapinoids for even worst pain there is availbable, because nowadays I get WD's from single use, and I rather go throught extreme pain than from WD's you get from pregabalin. Terrible drug that was advertised as not addictive.

I've been on it for years at 600mg per day. I want to have a break as I've developed a huge tollerance and it does nothing.s

What do you think will happen if I stop completely for a few weeks?

I've been on it for years at 600mg per day. I want to have a break as I've developed a huge tollerance and it does nothing.s

What do you think will happen if I stop completely for a few weeks?

Not sure, some people say they don't get any WD's from pregabalin even after long periods of time, it's mystery, for me they were as bad as opium or poppypods/PPS WD's but pregabalin lasted just 1 week, opium/PPS/methadon (not sure never trierd, jsut read) WD's around 3-6months.

But I used pregabalin first time 2 months 1-3g days, second time 1-2g, last time 1,5g/day, so you have pretty low dosage compared to these. You should try and see maybe you are one of the lucky ones who don't get anything. FOr me WD's starts after 12h from last dosage, when going to sleep and taking dose, in the morning I'm sweeting like hell and the real strong WD's jsut begings. Yes keep pregabalin at hand, if you do get strong WD's I advice start to cut the dosage to slowest possible or go hardcore like me after 4 months 2g/day doses, doing amphetamine, XANAX, GBL/GHB and finally drunk alcohol 24/7 for 4 days. This way I dealt the WD's, they always were backround, but most likely were overpowered at least with GBL and amphetamine at the same time. But the depression after that lasted 2 months, it was extreme deopression, was thinking suiucide evey day. For this one you should use ketamine 100mg/day every 2 months, depenting how it effects, sometimes one ketamine dose cures depression for rest of youre lfie sometimes only for 2 weeks, many countries tehy offer this treatment, which is better option so you won't start abuse it, as usinng ketamine every day for weeks will cause depression. THe last opiton does not go well with harm reduction, but for me it was the best way, as never had a problem stopping using amphetamine, GBL or alcohol, for many people you just get new addiction.

If you get the lyricas from doctor then tell him you want to cut it slowly to zero, but if you hit the point where even smallest cut still gives wd's then try GHB for 5 days, I found that 2 weeks of it makes you addicted to the way that you feel sick without it. Also high doses of benzos might help, but dfont use them over 1-2weeks, over that you starting to to get depended to them.

Maybe kratom can also help, its hard to get in many places.

Problem in this forum is that everyone wants you to go could turkey, I tried 2 days and it was either suicide or taking amphetamine and GHB even if it was risk.

Not sure, some people say they don't get any WD's from pregabalin even after long periods of time, it's mystery, for me they were as bad as opium or poppypods/PPS WD's but pregabalin lasted just 1 week, opium/PPS/methadon (not sure never trierd, jsut read) WD's around 3-6months.

But I used pregabalin first time 2 months 1-3g days, second time 1-2g, last time 1,5g/day, so you have pretty low dosage compared to these. You should try and see maybe you are one of the lucky ones who don't get anything. FOr me WD's starts after 12h from last dosage, when going to sleep and taking dose, in the morning I'm sweeting like hell and the real strong WD's jsut begings. Yes keep pregabalin at hand, if you do get strong WD's I advice start to cut the dosage to slowest possible or go hardcore like me after 4 months 2g/day doses, doing amphetamine, XANAX, GBL/GHB and finally drunk alcohol 24/7 for 4 days. This way I dealt the WD's, they always were backround, but most likely were overpowered at least with GBL and amphetamine at the same time. But the depression after that lasted 2 months, it was extreme deopression, was thinking suiucide evey day. For this one you should use ketamine 100mg/day every 2 months, depenting how it effects, sometimes one ketamine dose cures depression for rest of youre lfie sometimes only for 2 weeks, many countries tehy offer this treatment, which is better option so you won't start abuse it, as usinng ketamine every day for weeks will cause depression. THe last opiton does not go well with harm reduction, but for me it was the best way, as never had a problem stopping using amphetamine, GBL or alcohol, for many people you just get new addiction.

If you get the lyricas from doctor then tell him you want to cut it slowly to zero, but if you hit the point where even smallest cut still gives wd's then try GHB for 5 days, I found that 2 weeks of it makes you addicted to the way that you feel sick without it. Also high doses of benzos might help, but dfont use them over 1-2weeks, over that you starting to to get depended to them.

Maybe kratom can also help, its hard to get in many places.

Problem in this forum is that everyone wants you to go could turkey, I tried 2 days and it was either suicide or taking amphetamine and GHB even if it was risk.

Nah, Im not talking anything to deal with WDs, If I get them ill just go back on and start reducing slowly.

I get them from the doc and have got loads spare cos I don't always take them.

I'm also on fentanyl patch 100mcg reducing 12.5mcg every month or so.. just want off everything but I've got a serious painful injury...a gunshot/shrapnel wound followed by falling off some step ladders back home (all to same leg).. as a result left leg is fucked.

I?m currently prescribed lyrica (after having a horrible detox from loads of meds and opiates cold turkey) I feel like the rehab making me go cold turkey fucked me up cause for months and months and even a year and a half later I don?t feel good.
However back to the lyrica. We didn?t want to go back to benzos or subutex or any of that stuff (well mainly my parents and doctor) but my leg pain hurt so bad I cried so much and was suicidal everyday.
People were convinced my pain was from fibromyalgia. I?ve been given gabapentin in the past for anxiety, pain etc. So after many appointments and blood taken (so much shoot shit for you guys who hatneedsles or get queasy from blood, more than 40 times in the last few years and counting.
Well I took the lyrica50mg2xday. And it started improving my mood. Of course I didn?t take it everyday. But occasionally I?d take more and drink a Red Bull (reallly makes the high feel like coke/x/hydro (still mild thought.
Not a huge fan of lyrica but it was a good clutch in such a shitty time however.
I started taking kratom frequently and developed quite an addiction. Where is would only work for a few hours and the sickness of drinking it and taking by the pills wasn?t worth it.
So I got on suboxone. By the way I am prescribed marinol ?aka synthetic THC marijuana?:) around the time of the leg pain, depression, bullshit. But yea the doctor finally put me back on subutex after I pretty much had to go to a methadone clinic to pay 12$ a day for 2 weeks in order to show him that I really needed it and that he is my doctor so now it definitely makes sense for him to prescribe it (since I get subutex atthe pharmacy for free) wellallmy scripts.
So now I have lyrica (50mg3xday), marinol (10mg3xday), Adderal 30mg XR 1/day, Adderal 20mg IR 1/day.
In the past 4 months my anxiety hasn?t gotten any better and has got downhill bad. I have had many panic attacks where my body shuts down, freezes upike someone stabbed a frozen spear in my spine and flows to every bone in my body, sweating, trembling, vomiting profusely (sometimes barely have eaten anything)
So my doctor added on .5mg klonopin 3x aday about 4-5 months ago.
I have been prescribed 1mg 2x a day before of klonopin. But remember I try to spread these out and actually almost never used them when prescribed before although more a bit now. However in the recent 2 weeks the day before thanksgiving I was having a seizure like episode, called my dad cause he was texting me and I couldn?t text. He showed up army house (prior I took a kpin and tried to dissolve it under my tongue) and grab some cereal to put on my stomach during this nightmare panic attack. I got upstairs and my dad got to my house came to my room and I immediately started vomiting again feeling like shit. He took me to the ER and they just gave me a1mg Ativan (wish I got iV dilaudid or Valium:):) and some zofran(nausea). But whatever.
This made my case better so when I next sawmy doctor he was like I think you need3mg klonopin a day, and also some 2mg ones in emergency. I asked if I could try Ativan first so he did that. I wanted the 2mg 3x aday (cause he gives me those in the hospital during nc the day and I do fine onthem which I tell him).
But he just gave me 90 1mg and 14 2mg which I?m not complaining ???✌?⛄️???

But damn usually when I take benzos alone they don?t do much. So I usually snort 15-30mg of adderal and it seems to almost potentiate them.

OH AND IDEFINITELY AGREE WITH THELYRICA, benzo, (possible amphetamine) combination.
Last Tuesday when I got my Ativan script, I was on 400 mg of Lyrica all day, and 20 mg of adderal (formy doctor appointment, that shit took almost 2 hours. 1:45 of it waitingin the room cause he has to go to the hospital and deal with the mental psych ward patients first....been there)
But I came home and started cleaning and finishing a monster (from the adderal and lyrica) then popped 2 damn Ativan and damn I was so high, quite drunk feeling, and it lasted for a damn while! Later I popped 1 more mg and it almost reincarnated the first high.

Damn I?m sped out and on a bit of etiz and 2mg of Ativan too. Happy pill popping and Lyrica vibing to you all:)✌??????✨??

Hopefully this will give some of youinformation on good combinations and a nice trip report:)!
-surf

I?m currently prescribed lyrica (after having a horrible detox from loads of meds and opiates cold turkey) I feel like the rehab making me go cold turkey fucked me up cause for months and months and even a year and a half later I don?t feel good.
However back to the lyrica. We didn?t want to go back to benzos or subutex or any of that stuff (well mainly my parents and doctor) but my leg pain hurt so bad I cried so much and was suicidal everyday.
People were convinced my pain was from fibromyalgia. I?ve been given gabapentin in the past for anxiety, pain etc. So after many appointments and blood taken (so much shoot shit for you guys who hatneedsles or get queasy from blood, more than 40 times in the last few years and counting.
Well I took the lyrica50mg2xday. And it started improving my mood. Of course I didn?t take it everyday. But occasionally I?d take more and drink a Red Bull (reallly makes the high feel like coke/x/hydro (still mild thought.
Not a huge fan of lyrica but it was a good clutch in such a shitty time however.
I started taking kratom frequently and developed quite an addiction. Where is would only work for a few hours and the sickness of drinking it and taking by the pills wasn?t worth it.
So I got on suboxone. By the way I am prescribed marinol ?aka synthetic THC marijuana?:) around the time of the leg pain, depression, bullshit. But yea the doctor finally put me back on subutex after I pretty much had to go to a methadone clinic to pay 12$ a day for 2 weeks in order to show him that I really needed it and that he is my doctor so now it definitely makes sense for him to prescribe it (since I get subutex atthe pharmacy for free) wellallmy scripts.
So now I have lyrica (50mg3xday), marinol (10mg3xday), Adderal 30mg XR 1/day, Adderal 20mg IR 1/day.
In the past 4 months my anxiety hasn?t gotten any better and has got downhill bad. I have had many panic attacks where my body shuts down, freezes upike someone stabbed a frozen spear in my spine and flows to every bone in my body, sweating, trembling, vomiting profusely (sometimes barely have eaten anything)
So my doctor added on .5mg klonopin 3x aday about 4-5 months ago.
I have been prescribed 1mg 2x a day before of klonopin. But remember I try to spread these out and actually almost never used them when prescribed before although more a bit now. However in the recent 2 weeks the day before thanksgiving I was having a seizure like episode, called my dad cause he was texting me and I couldn?t text. He showed up army house (prior I took a kpin and tried to dissolve it under my tongue) and grab some cereal to put on my stomach during this nightmare panic attack. I got upstairs and my dad got to my house came to my room and I immediately started vomiting again feeling like shit. He took me to the ER and they just gave me a1mg Ativan (wish I got iV dilaudid or Valium:):) and some zofran(nausea). But whatever.
This made my case better so when I next sawmy doctor he was like I think you need3mg klonopin a day, and also some 2mg ones in emergency. I asked if I could try Ativan first so he did that. I wanted the 2mg 3x aday (cause he gives me those in the hospital during nc the day and I do fine onthem which I tell him).
But he just gave me 90 1mg and 14 2mg which I?m not complaining ???✌?⛄️???

But damn usually when I take benzos alone they don?t do much. So I usually snort 15-30mg of adderal and it seems to almost potentiate them.

OH AND IDEFINITELY AGREE WITH THELYRICA, benzo, (possible amphetamine) combination.
Last Tuesday when I got my Ativan script, I was on 400 mg of Lyrica all day, and 20 mg of adderal (formy doctor appointment, that shit took almost 2 hours. 1:45 of it waitingin the room cause he has to go to the hospital and deal with the mental psych ward patients first....been there)
But I came home and started cleaning and finishing a monster (from the adderal and lyrica) then popped 2 damn Ativan and damn I was so high, quite drunk feeling, and it lasted for a damn while! Later I popped 1 more mg and it almost reincarnated the first high.

Damn I?m sped out and on a bit of etiz and 2mg of Ativan too. Happy pill popping and Lyrica vibing to you all:)✌??????✨??

Hopefully this will give some of youinformation on good combinations and a nice trip report:)!
-surf

Lol..... fucking hell hahaha!!!

Long story, but...would pregabalin that is expired still work the same? The expiry dates are in 2018 and 2017.

It gets old in the same way sugar does. The fine powder inside the capsules gets cakey, but it really doesnt change much. It will be good for many years if not forever.

Just got my hands on Neurontin, I've had earlier experience with these, but just wondering if I mix it with some tylenol 3s and a little weed, what kind of high am I lookin at? Is is gonna be any good, or just a waste of my other goodies??

Hey man, welcome to Bluelight! We actually don't directly provide people with instructions regarding "how to get high". That's a matter of personal preference and only you will ultimately know what you want. The only way to find out is to try.

Hey Sublime! It's none of my business man, but how do you feel about being put on all of these drugs? I am by no means implying that I know better than your prescriber(s), but I would feel bad if I weren't sure that you knew what is waiting for you on the other side of these prescriptions. I'm not totally sure what your chronic history entails, but if you do continue using all of this stuff daily, quitting could be a very difficult process.

Are you aware of the difficulty involved in quitting chronic Benzodiazepine use? This is the big one, but frankly, I've found Pregabalin (Lyrica) withdrawal to be nearly as severe as withdrawal from Alcohol. Quitting CNS stimulants can be difficult too.

I am prescribed both 75mg capsules (1 every morning) and 150mg capsules (2 x per day), its effects are similar to XTC/GHB. It is a unique drug, I find it creates a 'floatiness, relaxing' feeling at higher doses. If you take a dose of 300mg with an opiate, it increases the opiate high by a good 50% at least for me it did. It is a VERY expensive drug, <snip> I think that is why a lot of people who don't have insurance coverage can?t afford it. I?m entirely convinced it has serious potential to be especially useful for withdrawing from opiates/benzos or as a comedown aid for stimulants. It was prescribed to me for some serious nerve damage (neurotrophy). I have taken it for so long my doctor decided to switch to Gabapentin. Love the Gabapentin and it works great, but now I have nearly 200 pills and I wasted a lot of cash in co-pays.

mod edit:
2) NO DRUG PRICES
Do not post threads asking about the price or availability of drugs. Do not list prices of any drugs anywhere in threads. Formerly we had an annual price thread where anyone could list drug prices for their location however this has been closed and NO DRUG PRICES are allowed anywhere. The only prices allowed are for harm reduction materials.
-Other-Drugs-Forum-Guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes thank GOD you said that bc I was starting to wonder what kind of person would ever recommend to a new Lyrica user a ultra high dose like that. Unbelievable I guess the devil is just everywhere and so ready to send someone to their demise.

Well, here's my view on all this, from someone who uses prescribed substances ONLY (with the exception of minor amounts of cocaine).

Because I'm reduced to using walk-in clinics in Canada (doctors not accepting new patients, my old doc lives 45km away, etc) I don't have access to my usual Dilaudid or even morphine whilst I'm there (I'm also UK-based). So I'm taking Lyrica 300 bid as an alternative for pain (or rather, itching and burning). Cannabis (which is fully legal here, legal as in cigarettes) is not an option except on the days I'm not working, and those are few and far-between.

Anyway, from a prescription perspective, this stuff is not like benzos AT ALL. It isn't hypnotic, like Xanax or jellies (temazepam). From what I've taken (and that's a very long list), the closest parallel I could draw would be to methaqualone (Mequin or Mandrax, now almost unavailable) or the non-hypnotic barbiturates (like Nembutal or Luminal). Your co-ordination is G-O-N-E gone; if you're not familiar with Mequin or Nembutal, I'd say it feels like plain old alcohol without the "dirty" feeling. It's a time-release "disco biscuit", essentially—takes 2 to 3 HOURS for it to kick in, in my case, but I'm high as a kite for 18-19 hours afterwards. If I smoke a cigarette on this (and I'm a 40-80 a day smoker), I feel like I'm six feet up in the air. Closer to Luminal than Nembutal in that respect... but...

This stuff is, as far as I know, Schedule V in the USA; I know for a fact that in the Great White North, it is a standard prescription drug on par with, say, penicillin or Largactil. In fewer words, it's considered non-addictive. HORSESHIT. You do NOT want to be around me if I've gone (temporarily) cold-turkey. Subjectively, I get EXTREMELY anxious and my heart feels like it'll explode (in spite of normal-to-high BP). I have cold-turkeyed off Luminal before, which caused a bit of a chill on the first day (the shivers), but nothing afterward, and everyone knows how cold-turkeying off opiates feels (like crap, but you know you won't die in the middle of the night). This is much worse.

Luminal is Sched III in the US (I think), Dilaudid is Sched II (I know), and yet this stuff is far more addictive, I find.

So be careful, people. Don't snort, don't IV, and for the love of God don't take 1200mg a day for multiple days because you WILL have withdrawals.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I was given some generic pregabalin from a friend. It is a fat red and white capsule but has no writing on it. Inside are small clear crystals. They were not in blister packs. This is unlike my lyrica. Could anyone please help me confirm if these are safe to consume (I'm not using these to get high). Thanks!

The big red and white capsules are Lyrica 300's. The strongest available. Take it from someone who knows. Both generic and brand-name Lyrica look like that; brand name Lyrica has more of a blood-red colour, but still looks roughly the same.

I agree. Very similar to alcohol, but a lot less dirty blood and 3-4 hours to start working. And the withdrawals suck. Three days of use and I have to taper off it or I will be nauseous and not sleep. And thats from 300-500 mg use per day.