• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

I tried this stuff tonight for the first time, and am feeling pretty euphoric after 2 and a half hours after a pretty low dose (300mg) I am torn between taking another 150mg as i know I can feel waay better on this stuff than I am now (I can just tell :p) or waiting a week or so and trying it again at a higher dose.

I see a lot of potential in this stuff :D:D:D:D sorry if my post is a bit of a ramble, I'm ever so slightly fucked :p

fuck, I had taken 750 mg after not taking any of this for a month and didn't even feel anything at all. I could walk perfectly straight, no euophoria, it just served as a bit of a social lubricant. What do I do now...?
and if you're wondering, I have not really abused this in the past, the most I've done before this was about 450 mgs, and that was like once every week, if that.

Last edited:
wow only take 100mg if you are going to sleep cuz it made me pretty fucked up while i was awake, bumping into walls like i was drunk and crap lol...and i didnt feel any kind of euphoria haha, being drunk would have felt better :p

I've been prescribed this recently for anxiety and have to say that after finding this thread and experimenting myself I've found that Lyrica is a very interesting drug. I get some real nice music appreciation off low doses at around 225/300mg. For me it kinda feels like I'm stoned, got a nice warm feeling inside, it's been AMAZING for Zopiclone w/d, I've had no ill effects when I should of been in hell. Lyrica has saved me from that. 8o I wonder if it would be good for Opiate w/d too?, I would love to get off my 8mg Subutex daily.

Negative side effects are my memory, it's definitely taken a turn for the worse, I forget the most simplest things like my phone number etc.

I had hurt myself and a friend offered me some pain pills. They were Lyrica which I had heard of but I didn't know shit about. I took some. Wow. I was high as shit with open and closed eye visuals at the peak, stumbling around like I was drunk as shit while feeling excellent. It is the next day and I am still kind of fucked up.. reminds me of Phenibut with the day after effects.

I have been doing drugs for a long time and it surprises me I had never came across this shit before.. I was not expecting to get high, let alone that high 8o

I got an excellent nights sleep as well..

Interesting stuff..

I just started taking Lyrica at night and I've woken up each time with horrible stomach pains as I was trying to eat breakfast. So bummed because Neurontin wasn't really doing much for me. Has anyone experienced this? Think it might pass? The drug makes me feel like I'm "falling" as I'm trying to get to sleep just like opiates do to me. I swear I can feel a difference in my leg pain, even if it's tiny. I'm just seeing that stomach pain is one of those adverse reactions =\ No fever, though.

I take lyrica everyday for my pain control(with other stronger drugs),and i really can't understand how there are people who get high with this..<3

I've read the previous Lyrica Megathread intensively, all the while biting my tongue. I understand we all want our questions answered directly (and please take no offense), but your question has most likely been answered in the previous thousand posts if you just skim over the pages. It's irritating to an avid reader/user to see the same horse be beaten over and over and over. IMO (and please correct me if im wrong) things like:
1. Highs/BA/Synergies/etc.
2. Withdrawls
3. Being a taper for other withdrawls
4. Gabapentin vs. Pregabalin (the consensus being gabapentin to lyrica is like comparing cocaine to meth - in as direct context as possible)
and to an extent 5. Prescription availabilities
Have all been thoroughly discussed in the first mthread!!
However what i haven't seen a whole lot of are like, off topic but very useful inquires such as:
1. Brain Plasticity
2. Motor skill functions on and after usage
3. The other great properties of lyrica not approved by the government
And im sure many more i just cant think of any.

But to sum it up to this point, i think @homeydontplaythat came in FTW:

"well, today is a very sad day indeed. lyrica....has stopped working. fuck, im about to cry.

i took 300mg today and felt HORRIBLE. i cant concentrate, im irritable as fuck, i just feel angry and stupid.

i dont have high hopes that it will work again either. from what i read, this is it. i will try taking a break for a full 10 days though, as the shit was AWESOME for my anxiety and depression.

but now....it just makes me feel worse. im so sad. i just feel like a mess on it now. i can concentrate, make typos when typing, get incredibly angry really quickly, and its actually creating anxiety.

i dont have any wds when i stop but i just feel so amotivaed and a little depressed. however, its not worth feeling motivated and yet not doing able to do anything because i get so frustrated. its not worth being less depressed but not able to think straight.

this shit really fucks with you. ive never seen a drug do such a 180.

to lyrica users out there.....does it start working again if you take a break....and HOW LONG OF A BREAK. i tried 3 days and that didnt do shit. sigh, i dont know....i doooont want to take a benzo. i was so hoping this was the answer......now i have to consider xanax and klonopin again? fuck me."

You be the judges! Again forgive me for being on a high horse and if i was offensive at any time ill have no problem stepping down. I just thought that if i were to throw 2 cents in this is the time, i hope i helped as a fellow user!!!

Last edited:
I use pregs often, got then in pure powder and doses 500-900 usally. Takes 1.30-2hr to hit, reminds me of weed aalittle. Works well for keeping off other drugs like opiates and gbl. Do not snort, ime it is2% ba or summit.

is there anyone that doesnt like how lyrica affects them?

Me, sometimes it feels too weird and I feel too confused. Both mentally and psyhically its sometimes nasty but other times its good. I get paranoia too.

I try too keep pregs to one day and that is pregs friday.

the best drug i've used for my nerve pain is GHB and there are some doctors who will prescribe it.. I don't know of any... however GHB is good for many many many things nerve pain just happens to be one of those things...

also for severe pain i've used dextromethorphan ibuprofen and small doses of diphenhydramine mixed together taken at seperate times so that the dxm kicks in around the time the benadryl makes u sleepy the dxm can in most people act as a slight upper... the mixture of these drugs taken in the right amounts will take away any pain.. especially toothaches..

Lyrica gives a better buzz than neurontin, but not for long it seems. Painkilling effects didn't last long either. I just got off the junk and feel better without it for some reason. I also gained about 25lbs. on the shit.

I tried this for the first time but didn't really feel anything positive from it. (600mg) I only got the side effects such as losing my balance a bit.

I was hoping for something at that dose and was hoping for an effect some what similar to Phenibut which I use once a week to good effect.

How badly does this stuff delay orgasm? Would it delay orgasm at low doses (75 - 150mgs) or does it need to be higher? Does it delay orgasm first time or do you need to be on it for a while?

all i know is at higher doses (600+) you can forget about an orgasm. you'll just be slinging around a water hose

well

this is my first post here. I had been using opiates pretty heavily and quit and have been clean for three weeks but felt extremely anxious and the w/d's seemed never ending. So I took 3 75 mg capsules of Lyrica about 2 hours ago...I feel decent, kind of more aware of sounds and a light benzo-ish feeling. My question is after 3 75 mg caps and 2 300 mg caps of neurontin should I not take anymore today. I'm thinking one more capsule and I'll be done but I dont want to over do it as I am going out later tonight. Does weight have anything to do with tolerance and how much of this stuff you can take before you cant funtion in public? Thanks.

somebody in my family died and i ended up being the one who got given all the meds, there were a couple of pakets of this as well....