• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

What would you guys say is the main difference between: 3-MEO-PCP and 3-HO-PCP, 3-MEO-PCE, O-PCE are?

I am looking for something as euphoric, as energetic, with the same clear headed-ness & amazing creativity. Ideally as potent, with the small doses. But I have only tried 3-MEO-PCP.

I have previously had addiction issues, but read that LSD and other psychedelics can help cure addiction. Anyway my friend gave me a tab which I did not think would be that strong. It was the strongest trip I have ever had and after it my addiction is gone! It is so weird, the compulsion to redose just disappeared in one uncomfortable trip. Can't be more thankful!

So now I can have stuff in my room and not be compelled to have it all until it's done - phew!

I hadn't used any dissociatives in 10+ weeks so I decided to take 19mg 3-MeO-PCE orally 2 nights ago. Was hanging out with my fiancee and catching up with an old friend I just recently reconnected with. It was a good time but I think 3-MeO-PCP would have been better suited to this situation. I find the first hour or so after the come-up is not that enjoyable for me, especially at this dose. It's pretty physically sedating and warm, but the body feeling in this stage is not comfortable or euphoric in the way that MXE or DCK is. The visual field seems to be compressed in such a way that gives me a transient impression of a mild migraine. I felt somewhat reserved during this time but my mind was still pretty lucid. After an hour or so, the sedation fades a bit and the experience becomes much more comfortable.

After an hour or so at the peak, the physical dissociation begins to dissipate and the experience settles into something resembling an MXE plateau. There is a smattering of that magical feeling, but it still feels to be lacking something. At least two of the previous times that I used it I noticed periods of extreme contentment on the plateau, but this last time I didn't get much of that. The time prior to this last one I took it during the day and noticed a very cool 'oil painting' visual effect outside.

Having used this compound a handful of times now in the 15-25mg dose range and considering that the first hour or so of the peak is rather unremarkable, I have decided to see if there is any potential with the staggering of lower doses. Today I started out with 7mg and am going to try to parlay that into a hypomanic flow state. For context, I do have some degree of disso permatolerance from heavy usage in 2015/16, although the past year and a half I have cut back a lot.

Hi everyone,
been reading Bluelight for many many years now and this is my first post here because I've got a rather specific question:

I recently obtained some 3-meo-pce from a european vendor and I happen to like this substance. Feels a bit like DXM but much nicer, more recreational, good stuff. I am getting the impression that it may potentially be a great idea to take a smallish amount of this beauty, something like 10-15mg (got a bit of a tolerance here), followed by a healthy dose of 1P-LSD?I have taken quite a bit of dissos and also psychedelics and I enjoy both. Would it be a good idea to first take a bit of 3-meo-pce and then an hour or so later 200microgramm of the 1P?

p.s.: Is anyone else here getting fucked up vision (loss of acuity) for several days following 3-meo-pce abuse?

I've recently had two trials with this and already I'm liking it a lot. First one was 5 mg insuflated. It was weird, I'm used to the way dissociatives affect you differently snorted vs oral, but this was really not what I expected, I barely felt dissociated at all, it was like a straight stimulant. But it was nice still, I felt 0 physical stimulation but rather a sharp, crystal clear wide awake headspace.

I wanted to see how different it would be to consume orally, so yesterday I tried 5 mg at around 19:00. I felt much more dissociated this time, but it was still pretty mild. I had already read how this one is less potent than 3-MeO-PCP, and I confirmed it. Again, there was this "mental stimulation" without restlessness or any other sign of somatic stimulation (I?m tempted to say there was "dopamine action without adrenergic stimulation" but I'm not sure about speculating on the pharmacology, should do some reading first). Only this time I also felt a very pleasant body-high, and the dissociation was much more present. The "body-space" actually reminded me a lot of MXE, but the headspace was very lucid, not intoxicated at all. Kind of a pro and a con, I can see mania and delusion of sobriety appearing at higher dosages. For similar reasons feel like this one at adequate dosages would be great in a social setting. Fell asleep with no problems at 12:30 am.

Overall really enjoyed it, eager to try it again at higher dosages or in combos. I agree on how this is always reported to be "warmer" than 3-MeO-PCP. Found it closer to MXE, but a lot less dissociating.

I am getting the impression that it may potentially be a great idea to take a smallish amount of this beauty, something like 10-15mg (got a bit of a tolerance here), followed by a healthy dose of 1P-LSD?I have taken quite a bit of dissos and also psychedelics and I enjoy both. Would it be a good idea to first take a bit of 3-meo-pce and then an hour or so later 200microgramm of the 1P?

Dissos and psychedelics are a great combo, just keep the disso low. I've had great success with low (Sub 5 mg) dosages of 3-MeO-PCP and lysergamides. I think 3-MeO-PCE would be even better. When I've done it I have always waited for the disso to fully come up and then drop the psychedelic. I would take the 1P-LSD at least 1.5 hours into the PCE. Have fun !

I agree with this one having the "body space" of MXE. In fact I find 3-MeO-PCE to feel like one part of MXE, that underlying everything-is-good, calm, at ease euphoria, without substantial swirliness (until high doses, then it's swirly as fuck). Not as magical as MXE but the closest feeling, I think. It's not too much like 3-MeO-PCP, I have never started to lose the plot on this one, even one time when I took WAY too much (was drunk and eyeballed in the dark, not sure how much but in retrospect probably 30-40mg orally). I was so dissociated that I couldn't even tell what anything was and I don't remember a lot of it, but my friends said I was just smiling hugely the whole time and staring at things, and following them around obediently.

i have a gram of this one patiently waiting in my drawer, i am not yet ready for it, suffered from many panic attack the last two years after a nervous breakdown which afterall made sense compare to my abuse in the 2010 to 2014 mxe, lsd and many amphetamine, the road to get back on track was so hard, i felt almost healed not long ago and started in a new job, working out heavy loads which is really hard on the CNS and put me a bit in this old state, so it still no the time for me to do so. Iam asking does anyone who suffered from a nervous breakdown did try this one afterall in a healthy state and have good therapy with it or it was amplifiying the anxious state, i feel like it could be a healer in some good settings ( exterior life, physical and mental )

No need to bump anything with a 2018 last post date, but thanks. :)

Eh. Been waiting keenly for the last few days to give this an oral try at 10-15mg.

But ive woken with heavy flu.

geuss it’d be best to wait till I’m better. I’m usually ok with other substances whilst being sick. But first time on this one I’m thinking being well might be best.

After being disappointed by o-pce last week on a few trials I’d been very keen to get into 3meo-pce after reading reports.

I took 10 mg divided in two eyeballed doses a couple of hours appart from each other last weekend. Surprisingly I found it mild at most. I think I'll try 12 mg all at once on my next trial. I was out partying so I only brought with me that 10 mg dose. Otherwise I would have redosed. Oh well. I think maybe next week I'll experiment further with this one.

This stuff is probably less than half as potent as 3-MeO-PCP. I like it better though, it's much more easygoing and peaceful, quite opening and somewhat empathogenic.

Yeah, I anticipated it to be less potent than the PCP analogue, but I have been titrating up as dissociatives usually seem to have at least a couple of "effect plateaus".

I'm surprised by how slowly this comes-up, I feel literally nothing until an hour an a half after dosing, with effects becoming evident only at the second hour. I tried snorting and it made almost no difference in come-up time ! This has also made me turn down redosing.

Of all the arylcyclohexylamines I've tried, 3-MeO-PCE has been the least compulsive and I think Vortech had said something along these lines. I could have a good amount and still not get the urge to do it more than once a month. Actually I would say from least to most moreish ime 3-MeO-PCE > K > 3-MeO-PCP > DCK > MXE. K would be higher but if not self-limiting with my tolerance. as I don't want to snort that much material and im not going to plug or eat it with the doses needed. I don't even have O-PCE on that list because I just detested it.

This was also the one most like a dopaminergic stimulant to me, which makes sense because it's the only common ACH with DRI affinity. I would become super goal-oriented and focused for 2 weeks or longer from using it. I could study for 3-4 hrs a day effortlessly, really it was a much more productive state than amphetamine. I'd say it's one of the less recreational ACH's, although it can be an enjoyable state at lower doses.

For me 3-MeO-PCE is very recreational, actually much moreso than 3-MeO-PCP. Very euphoric, warm, almost empathogenic sometimes, and really not very mania/delusion producing, quite clear-headed, almost like a psychedelic. Also not very dissociating at low to mid doses. I ran out of it a short bit ago. Aside from MXE, I think it's the one I most wish I had some of.

The Synthesis that's goin around nowadays is absolutely damn awesome fine stuff! It's so easy to get, and the Quality is damn near to (if not...) pharmaceutical Grade Ketamine which completely gave up it's effects on me, which I've tested from new opened Ampoules...

I have an amount coming to me in the next week or two;

I have a lot of experience with methoxetamine (hence the name) and I will be IMing it.

Will report back. Sort of disappointed to hear people describe it as ?mild,? but we will see.

It reminds me of the backbone feeling of MXE, that utter peacefulness and warmth and happiness, without all the wonk and synchronicity. Personally I love it, and actually at higher dosages it does get pretty crazy. Not a holing-style disso. It's one of my favorite dissos. It seems almost as much a psychedelic as a disso.

Order arrived a lot earlier than expected. He doubled my order to a gram so yay.

I?ve IM?d 150mg over about 30 minutes and all I can really show for it is some slight dissociation :( bit of a mood lift. Shiiiiit

Kinda bummed, but I honestly did not expect it to have much effect. That?s what I get for my flop-binge days :-/ just wish I could find some DCK cuz that worked like a charm. Not sure why that (PCM derivative) works well and PCE/PCP one?s don?t.

I?ll have to look into it sometime.

You just can't expect one disso to fill the shoes of another. Just like psychedelic substitutions their all unique and have their place but cannot fill the unique shoes of another.

Not at all expecting it to be comparable to MXE. Just thought it might actually intoxicate me.

It literally felt like I took a double dose of cough syrup or something. Not intoxication, Just feeling
*different.*