Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

Xamkou

Bluelighter
Also called: Methoxieticyclidine

3-MEO-PCE (the non-ketone version of Methoxetamine) is due to hit the UK next week. Thoughts? :)

I figure this is it:

73ldlu.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Likely to be more potent as a dissociative than the ketone version. 5-10mg will likely be a good dose.

My thought is you may have a bunch of psychotics running out in front of double decker buses next week then. Two of the six or so people who I'm aware of who have used 3-MeO-PCP, which I assume has a very similar mechanism of action, ended up in the psych ward, and they were both extremely experienced with dissociatives. One just went catatonic and got sent there after the authorities heard about or read the letters "PCP", but I've yet to hear the details of how the other got there. B9 knows, I think.

Last edited:
Oo exciting. I'm a big fan of dissociatives, I'd love to see how this turns out.

Last edited:
^^^

Interesting I just read a great article about the odd fact that users of dissociatives often forget all about the letter "g".

I'm going to quote and submit your post to the author.

Or I've just got a new laptop & haven't gotten used to the layout yet. :p

Cool to see there's some excitement! Methoxetamine proved there's quite a big gap in the RC market when it comes to dissocatives.

Yeah but the potency of this one... and 3-MeO-PCP... these are going to be huge targets and they're going to take out methoxetamine in the process before we even get it in the states! :p

Xamkou: respectfully, can you please cut out the marketing hype? It's sickening.

I've had a sample of this sitting in my drawer for a while and I'm not particularly in a hurry to try it.

That said, I personally found plain PCE to be superior to PCP, yet 2-Keto-PCE was the shittiest of the bunch. So my overall enthusiasm is not so hot.

As is, it seems Methoxetamine is the only one worth messing with. 3-MeO-PCP is interesting but way too fickle and unpredictable.

And a word of warning to everyone: this one (3-MeO-PCE) seems to be the most likely of the bunch to cause manic outbreaks. Plain PCE seemed more manic than PCP to me, and FnB's trip reports on 3-MeO-PCE seem to suggest the same...

25mg is reportedly a good dose for this chemical.

And please stop comparing this to 3-MEO-PCP.

It's not marketing hype at all, I'm merely starting discussion about a chemical that's about to be sold and want to learn more about it before I try it since there's very limited information about it. Can you link me to the TR please?

25mg is reportedly a good dose for this chemical.

And please stop comparing this to 3-MEO-PCP.

Its still highly potent and don't just throw "REPORTEDLY" out there because you're going to make some fucktard think "well if I take 25mg and that's a good dose, let's take 50 and have a great fucking time" :!

Your posts piss me off Xamkou, you speculate and you act like you're marketing the stuff yourself. Who knows, maybe you are the vendor behind some of these.

EDIT: On top of that, you do some of the most irresponsible things with chemicals that I have seen on here in a long time.

The reason I bolded it is because it's not fact, merely what I've read myself. If I knew the dosage I wouldn't have put that.

And yeah probably.

Or I've just got a new laptop & haven't gotten used to the layout yet. :p

i'm a fan of bi's too - women that is...

This stuff looks like 2 x methylcyclohexane molecules crossed over each other - one being unsaturated and if you turn it upside down it looks like a dude in a wheelchair. TIMMMY!!!

Edit : isn't methylcyclohexane a proponent of jet fuel? i wonder what the metabolites of this stuff are...

EDIT: On top of that, you do some of the most irresponsible things with chemicals that I have seen on here in a long time.

What's your point?

I've already stated that the dose I put isn't fact, just speculation - hence me bolding reportedly.

And you're one to talk, reading through your threads you nearly killed yourself with some opoid and once nearly overdosed on AMT. Drugs can impair judgement and it's happened to me before, as it has to most people. You've got no right to judge me though, thanks.

What's your point?

I've already stated that the dose I put isn't fact, just speculation - hence me bolding reportedly.

And you're one to talk, reading through your threads you nearly killed yourself with some opoid and once nearly overdosed on AMT. Drugs can impair judgement and it's happened to me before, as it has to most people. You've got no right to judge me though, thanks.

I nearly killed myself with Dilaudid - who the fuck hasn't. I don't have an opiate tolerance and I really WAS taking them for pain, they just happened to interact with my Klonopin more than the previous two times I had done them at higher doses this time.

And I definitely overdosed on AMT but at the same time I didn't turn around and say "ahh fuck it, let's mix it with this, this, this, and this... oh shit, I forgot about this" either and then brag about it.

Anyway, enough banter. And are you sure its Methoxi, not methoxy? I don't know anything about chemistry but that's generally what "MeO" refers to :p

3-MEO-PCE (the non-ketone version of Methoxetamine) is due to hit the UK next week. Thoughts? :)

Cool to see there's some excitement! Methoxetamine proved there's quite a big gap in the RC market when it comes to dissocatives.

No, not marketing hype at all 8(

I wonder which vendor are you? Do you sell "benzo fury"?

Yeah but the potency of this one... and 3-MeO-PCP... these are going to be huge targets and they're going to take out methoxetamine in the process before we even get it in the states! :p

3-MeO-PCP has been around forever, and has been available by custom synth for the last few months. Problem is you have to buy 100 grams at a time.

Some friends and I were thinking of doing it actually. That one guy's comment about it putting people in the hospital has me worried now, though.