• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

AMT certainly releases serotonin (and dopamine and NE too), but Vediog is right that other tryptamines carry no risk of SS because they only activate receptors, they don't release anything.

You can definitely hole but some craziness involved. I ate 160mg and spent some weeks in a psych ward.
holy shit.

i took 40 mg back when i had no tolerance and i was GONE! for HOURS! wishing i could come down, a-la dxm...

after months of heavy use, my max dose is still 40 mg.

160 mg i wouldnt wish upon my worst enemy

holy shit.

i took 40 mg back when i had no tolerance and i was GONE! for HOURS! wishing i could come down, a-la dxm...

Yeah I've been doing dissociatives since I was 13 (I'm 30) so I was feeling gung-ho about "I can handle any dose."

Nope, psych ward bugging the fuck out for a few weeks.

is your brain intact? ive been doing dissos for like 10 years, but have only used them heavily for the last two years. so far, my last ct scan was fine, and have only noticed my brain getting better and better. interested in possible long-term effects.

Disso + psychedelic is the best combo ever. It feels and should be pretty safe too if you don't push up dosages so don't worries there, you just discovered the drug holy grial :)

Shit, he did! The combo is out of this world and should be initiated by taking the psychedelic, followed by some Disso - so you begin to land dissociated just when the LSD begins to kick in - if you take a faster-acting Psychedelic (let’s say rectal 4-AcO-DMT) that hits immediately after application, start with the Disso, of course. Funny thing is I never did it the other way but honestly never wanted neither will to do so. The come-up of a Psyche is heavenly while dissociation and what follows blows your fucking mind, trust me!

anyone with experience with this one on micro dosing or well small dosage over some time, when i am looking on the ki value it doesnt look like something to go for hole, wonder what people think after the mxe honeymoon period that is over, compare to the fact that both share at least a good part of the same structure

i used to take it daily, starting at a 5mg dose every morning before heading to work.

by the time my batch was done, i was often taking upwards of 20mg, which would make me pretty effing dissociated, and yet i could perform all of my duties (physical labor, dont worry i wasnt operating heavy machinery nor was i in charge of anyone else), some better than sober.

there is a focus and a flow that opens up, imo... and i could really integrate through practice, felt faster, energized, and had plenty of stamina for 10 ppl.

i liked to stagger the doses; that is, often i would take between 7-10mg before work, and after id been there awhile, take another dose of between 7-10mg (sometimes up to 15, but much more spaced apart with higher doses)

i took a 20mg, maybe 25mg all at once at work, maybe once or twice, and i have no idea how i could intelligibly communicate, but nobody apparently noticed.

this was over the span of probably up to three months straight.

furthermore, this one has a hole at high doses, but i find it more suitable as a wonderfully pleasant platform for another hole-producing dissociative (dck/ o-pce, for instance)

Last edited:
Not as manic as 3meopcp, a little pricier.

Doesn't show as PCP on a UA.

Little gentler, sparklier, nicer. Less dopamine rebound.

A real winner for a functional Arylcycloheylamine.

But aside from the above, 3meopcp.

Anyone had 3 ho pce/p yet?

i used to take it daily, starting at a 5mg dose every morning before heading to work.

by the time my batch was done, i was often taking upwards of 20mg, which would make me pretty effing dissociated, and yet i could perform all of my duties (physical labor, dont worry i wasnt operating heavy machinery nor was i in charge of anyone else), some better than sober.

there is a focus and a flow that opens up, imo... and i could really integrate through practice, felt faster, energized, and had plenty of stamina for 10 ppl.

i liked to stagger the doses; that is, often i would take between 7-10mg before work, and after id been there awhile, take another dose of between 7-10mg (sometimes up to 15, but much more spaced apart with higher doses)

i took a 20mg, maybe 25mg all at once at work, maybe once or twice, and i have no idea how i could intelligibly communicate, but nobody apparently noticed. a

this was over the span of probably three months straight.

furthermore, this one has a hole at high doses, but i find it more suitable as wonderfully pleasant a platform for another hole-producing dissociative (dck, or mystery dck/ o-pce, for instance)

Use racetams with it if you start getting sloppy.

holy shit.

I had a huge tolerance, but blacked out and ended up plugging a half gram 3meopcp. 2 weeks hispital, 5 days psych. Basically anesthetized myself. Not fun.

Use racetams with it if you start getting sloppy.

interestingly enough, i just so happened to try this awhile back when i was WAY too messed up (3-meo-pce + dck in the daytime... not slways fun in the daytime to hole, ime) and wanted to ride my bike to the grocery store. popped some noopept, and although i was still disso'd out, i was much more clear minded and coordinated. ive heard ppl say that it will KILL a disso high, but not that ive noticed... note that CBD (no thc, but indica terpenes added, i think) does the exact same thing for me, except adds a DEEP level of relaxation... i call it my "gentleman's drunk"

I had a huge tolerance, but blacked out and ended up plugging a half gram 3meopcp. 2 weeks hispital, 5 days psych. Basically anesthetized myself. Not fun.

jeez... reminds me of the reddit post where this dudes dad finds his ach stash, and being a good father, helps his son clear out some of his mxe AND 3-meo-pcp surplus... @200mg of the former, 50mg of the latter (thank god it wasnt vice-versa) UP THE NOSE!!! (dads...)

overdosing on ACHs is a lotta fun... EXTREME overdoses, different story.

did you at least have good time for some of that? haha wow 500mg... and -pcp is supposed to be MORE potent and manic than -pce? damn... wild

Last edited:
First gram ever had lasted me a month. Very functional had a scale
Year later gram 2 lasts one week, start noticing worse side effects mainly some anxiety little manic and insomnia was issue.

Month later I buy 3 grams and 100mg etizolam 2 days later with 2 grams in me (one O found when I got out of the hospital. Uncomfortable when the anaesthetic effects begin to wane and your stuck in a shitty feeling dossoative existence for 3 days.

3meopce is worth the extra price. Very smooth.

People really like to dance over the edges of the knifes. When I do 3-meos I do 2-4mgs. 6mgs maximum. That?s plenty of a dose. More is asking for trouble, as you can see.

2mg of 3-meo-pce wouldnt even register for me.

smooth as glass all the way up to 35mg

2mg of 3-meo-pce wouldnt even register for me.

smooth as glass all the way up to 35mg

1 started with 3-5 mg crosses over 3 times over 16 hours maybe.

It's risky not using a scale for this one. Even riskier 3meopcp.

Interesting, I'm thinking to build up some tolerance at first as I always enjoyed much more disso with a bit of tolerance than none, going to be interesting after 3year with almost no disso or drugs, I'm however not in a good life situation with currently not good settings so I'll wait a bit longer for this one knowing myself.

What is about racetam ? It does work on Gaba if I'm correct, how does it smooth differently than benzo on a disso trip?

What is about racetam ? It does work on Gaba if I'm correct, how does it smooth differently than benzo on a disso trip?
afaik, racetams work on the acetylcholine system.

its worth noting that some dissociatives (i think i read this somewhere) work to lower the activity of acetylcholine.

i find noopept to basically clear my head a bit, and allows for better muscle control. dissociative comedowns can be quite cumbersome, and i found noopept to "lighten the load", as it were, but i was still dissociated.

it worth something :)

NMDA receptor function, memory, and brain aging
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181613/

"An important consequence of blocking NMDA receptors is excessive release of Glu107,108 and acetylcholine109-111 (ACh) in multiple brain regions. It, has been proposed that, this excessive release of excitatory transmitters and consequent, overstimulation of postsynaptic neurons might, explain the cognitive and behavioral disturbances associated with the NRHypo state"

ohhh, RAISES acetylcholine, aye? im quite surprised, and yet... some of these dissociatives can be QUITE "mind manifesting".

Anyone used this daily? Anything to say?

Obviously I should stop and deal with the depression eh?

Just chiming in, I wish I hadn't dosed daily for nearly three weeks..