• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

^ With all due respect, that's one of the silliest posts I've seen in a long time :\

---

OT: I agree 100% with everything amanitidine said.

WAH WAH WAH I want this how can I prove I am responsible???

There is plenty of promise. . Arylcyclohexylamines SARs are pretty fascinating stuff. See Parke Davis papers for choose-yr-own adventure magic reading. Or hell, see Adders fab post.The potentials in modifying arylcylohexylamines are virtually boundless. (see such weirdos as BTCP, etc )
Ketamines magic (still my favorite) has been mostly pinned down to a few various tweaks to its structure. I still want some other halogen subs though.....;)

I agree they are fascinating but trying to find something like ketamine itself is proving to be quite difficult from all angles.

What is nice with K is the conjonction off disociation+anihilation of the body presence (so bad english) : Mind is free to escape, a sort of lucid dreaming.
Do you think it can be reach with a non anesthetic PCP related chemical taken with a drug that calm the body, like GHB or sleep aid ?

I will try some of this later - anyone know what's the preferred ROA and dosage? (i was told ~20mg, but is this the same for snorting; or is this better eaten?)

Help would be appreciated.

My preferred route is IM, but obviously thats not to everyones taste! =D. I'd say for most it's 'up yer hooter'

BTW I don'y know why there is so much hand wringing concerning these compounds seeing that compounds like DOC/I & bromodragonfly have been available for quite a while & in my opinion they're much more dangerous

BTW I don'y know why there is so much hand wringing concerning these compounds seeing that compounds like DOC/I & bromodragonfly have been available for quite a while & in my opinion they're much more dangerous

its the PCP stigma

My preferred route is IM, but obviously thats not to everyones taste! =D. I'd say for most it's 'up yer hooter'

Cheers mate - dosage the same or more for the hooter route?

Yeah i agree about all the fuss - there's only a tiny bit around, and it's not even on general release really.

/By the way is your login name from the luke vibert (amen andrews) track?

I disagree with FnB, for once ;)

Yes all these compounds are equally dangerous. But from what we (*cough*) have seen, the 3-MeO-PCx's appear to be even MORE prone to producing full-blown mania than PCP. From my expereince with 3-MeO-PCP, it appears that if you take the right dose for the right length of time, you guarantee yourself a manic episode.

I would agree that ostensibly something like DOB-Dragonfly is more dangerous because of its extreme potency, physical danger, and duration. But it's the way people tend to use pleasurable dissociatives like this one compared to 5-HT psychedelics that makes me concerned. I'm not so concerned for their mortality, it's more about attracting the attention of the press and the authorities.

Opiate like manic dissociatives are going to be much more prone to high dosing and redosing because they don't seem threatening and they can be used much more readily than 5-HT psychedelics to just escape or unwind. So it's not the chemical itself, it's the kind of behavior its users tend to engage in. Not to mention a lot of the people who will use it first will be accustomed to methoxetamine, a more inherently forgiving drug, and may therefore be prone to treat it similarly.

Then there's the stats on psyche ward admittance involving 3-MeO-PCP and friends from our little "pilot studies," and the fact that amanitadine -- one of the few people who have tried this -- is saying it tends to make people go wandering around outside spouting gibberish. These things strike me as pretty reasonable cause for worry -- granted I'm extrapolating from a very limited number of data points. Hopefully the trend will level itself out with a higher N.

I'll be very honest, but I'm going to sound elitest, whatever: I believe these things - being opioids ANYWAY, ought to be treated like other opioids: IF they are to be sold, then they should be sold by invite-only circles only to people who are trusted.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I actually literally don't know), but the impression I get is that custom-made opioids (eg. a-methyl-fent) are only traded as such.

I find it quite disheartening that "Methoxetamine" is being offered along side "benzo fury" and "Eric-2" by all these "plant food" variery vendors, even though I'm pretty sure that that is not actually methoxetamine anyway... *sigh*

p.s. I also think that DOXs and other such things too should be done that way, too.

well, me for one, and I know it is in direct contrast to my stance of a year ago (;)) is that I have now experienced the manic freak out, as have several of the few of us that have been trying em. I was lucky, I had people to corral me, but it left me a *bit* wary...

I am *somewhat* alleviated after checking out the vendors page, but moreso because of the limited quantities available rather than the "invite" only approach. This aint bein handled like mephedrone and "benzo fury" thank heavens, and I'm glad a few more deserving people can try this, but the whole "research chemical" market leaves me so conflicted. The availability and variety is great for sure, but.....I'm sympathizing more and more with huxleys stance;)

cheers

and psoodonym makes some very good distinctions between the dangers of the high potency 5HT psychedelics and the arylcyclohexylamines......there is a certain wondrous hedonism with 3-MeO PCE that almost demands redosing and with each addition comes even more crazed disassociation....I quite enjoy it, most will, and therein lies the problem. Queen of hearts indeed!;)

Last edited:
Btw, I can tell that "Methoxieticyclidine" was not coined by someone who knows what they're doing.

For once, it can easily follow Methoxetamine's logical nomenclature and be called "Methoxeticyclidine" (no i).

Furthermore, one can figure out that they are actually from continental europe, possibly central europe, as these people tend to see an "i" as a long "e".

Yeah, it is invite only, well technically by application only, so rest easy Jamshyd. I think the way the vendor is going about it is responsible, he is very wary of the possible negative consequences sale of this chemical could have, but at the same time is giving more people (not me of course...darn) an opportunity to do it than would be possible through custom syntheses or your proposed super-ultra-secret fent circle paradigm.

Actually a secret arylcyclohexamine trading group should exist, if one doesn't already (I suspect that at the very least, some of our clandestine chemists are sharing knowledge on such things through personal correspondence, even if there isn't much coordinated research efforts or product sharing going on). As far as I can tell it seems a number of potentially interesting compounds have only been tried by half a dozen individuals at best. A secret ring could easily increase that number fourfold.

Edit: Actually I think unlimited sale should be allowed, and that some people's fears would be allayed were this available from a less known vendor. If people keep playing up the dangers of these compounds buyers would would treat them with proper respect (Bromo-dragonfly and more recently the NBOMe-2c-x's sale have not met with any of the disaster some predicted). It's all a matter of marketing these in such a way that they won't appeal to to more risk-taking, vox populi of theRC market, so that the niche-dissociative interest crowd won't be denied access to new chemicals.

Last edited:
^ Well I don't know, I see a couple of people claiming to have it in stock and one of them isn't going invite-only.

not everyone who claims to have it actually does.

Its a dirty market out there.