• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

There are a number of vendors both in and out of the UK who are synthing 3-MeO-PCP right now so I wouldn't bother about a 100g synth.

And yes, 3-MeO-PCP is extremely potent so the people going in the hospital probably didn't measure their doses properly.

Um, one of them was one of the most experienced and knowledgeable people on bluelight, the other was friends with B9, another one of the most experienced people here. They definitely measured it right. I assume they just got in a manic state and kept dosing, something very likely to happen to others, especially those who try to use it or 3-MeO-PCE like ketamine (not to mention Jamshyd's comment about 3-MeO-PCE likely being MORE manic judging from the few reports on it).

50 mg IM 3-MeO-PCP is what made the one guy go catatonic, and that was with a hefty dissociative tolerance. I always had a great time with 3-MeO-PCP, but I never used more than 11 mg IM either. Of course I wouldn't hesitate to try 3-MeO-PCE myself -- I'm just saying making either available to a UK drug pig public accustomed to hoovering mephedrone is likely to result in a lot of bad press, arrests, and hospitalizations. Thankfully this first batch is going to be very limited, so the danger is minimal. I'd like to know more about the details of each OD, but at the moment I'd say worries about the fallout from this when it becomes more readily available are justified.

Last edited:
despite the worries and concerns im excited to see more dissociatives become available.

i just wish they sounded more like ketamine, which makes it hard to get up and act crazy while these others, especially the PCx's, lend themselves to psychotic behavior.

If 25mg is the supposed good starting dose i would go with 10mg.
Be careful all you UK drug pig meph heads (thanks for the catchy title psood)

BTW, in the comments made under a 3-MeO-PCE report hugo24 said that 15 mg is sufficient for full effects for those without a large dissociative tolerance.

Um, one of them was one of the most experienced and knowledgeable people on bluelight, the other was friends with B9, another one of the most experienced people here. They definitely measured it right. I assume they just got in a manic state and kept dosing, something very likely to happen to others, especially those who try to use it or 3-MeO-PCE like ketamine (not to mention Jamshyd's comment about 3-MeO-PCE likely being MORE manic judging from the few reports on it).

50 mg IM 3-MeO-PCP is what made the one guy go catatonic, and that was with a hefty dissociative tolerance. I always had a great time with 3-MeO-PCP, but I never used more than 11 mg IM either. Of course I wouldn't hesitate to try 3-MeO-PCE myself -- I'm just saying making either available to a UK drug pig public accustomed to hoovering mephedrone is likely to result in a lot of bad press, arrests, and hospitalizations. Thankfully this first batch is going to be very limited, so the danger is minimal. I'd like to know more about the details of each OD, but at the moment I'd say worries about the fallout from this when it becomes more readily available are justified.

This just goes to show you that even the most responsible people can go crazy with the right (or wrong depending how you look at it) substance - its unfortunate either way.

And Delsyd - there are ketamine analogs being looked into but none too promising as of yet.

are people up and about while on methoxetamine or more anesthetized like K?

I'm excited about the recent influx of dissociatives, but I'm sad that they seem to be related to a lot of the UK vendors who peddle the various "legal highs". Dissociatives deserve to make a entrance on the RC market, but they don't deserve to be introduced by vendors already under the watchful eye (I mean they are far more public than past vendors).

I hope to find a legit source in a future for some of the interesting compounds.

Methoxetamine is completely devoid of anaesthetic action (but is a moderately strong opioid) - one of the reasons why I still prefer K even though the other is still fascinating.

However, people who tried higher doses (50mg+) seem to report being extremely disoriented and needing to sit/lie still.

The 3-MeO-PCx's all are neither anaesthetic nor disorienting.

This is very, very bad.:(

3-MeO PCE is an amazing compound, but quite difficult to predict, and hard to handle, as one can go on manic disoriented autopilot very easily.

Very potent, true. Proportionally stronger than 3-MeO PCP, much like PCE to PCP.

15 mg I.M. is quite strong with no tolerance.

This does not belong on the "research chemical" market at all, and many disasters will result.

We are just beginning to figure out these compounds. I am a very experienced disassociative user and I really enjoy 3-MeO PCE, but this makes me very sad. Both for the sanctity of the compound, and for the scores of casualties it will inflict on those who do not treat it with the utmost respect. Freakouts have happened quite easily and unpredictably to even the most experienced of users. And yes, it doesn't have the immobilizing qualities of ketamine. . in fact it tends to put you out on the street babbling.;) Combined with all of the above mentioned qualities and concerns, this will be a freaking disaster if it is made widely available.:(

Please be safe<3

There is work being done but none too promising IMO.

There is plenty of promise. . Arylcyclohexylamines SARs are pretty fascinating stuff. See Parke Davis papers for choose-yr-own adventure magic reading. Or hell, see Adders fab post.The potentials in modifying arylcylohexylamines are virtually boundless. (see such weirdos as BTCP, etc )
Ketamines magic (still my favorite) has been mostly pinned down to a few various tweaks to its structure. I still want some other halogen subs though.....;)

So there's no hole or hole-like state that can be reached on it? That's pretty lame, has any work been done with 4-meo-pce? That might be more interesting.

What I'd really like to get my hands on would be 4-HO-PCP/PCE. But nooooo everyone has to be all over these 3-meo-PCx/methoxetamine opioid stuff. :!

My thought is you may have a bunch of psychotics running out in front of double decker buses next week then. Two of the six or so people who I'm aware of who have used 3-MeO-PCP, which I assume has a very similar mechanism of action, ended up in the psych ward, and they were both extremely experienced with dissociatives. One just went catatonic and got sent there after the authorities heard about or read the letters "PCP", but I've yet to hear the details of how the other got there. B9 knows, I think.

The "other guy" was using on top of a stim psychosis so whether it pushed him further over the edge or not I don't know but my gut instinct is that it was caused by polydrug abuse.
3meoPCE has a long half life so try to be aware of that if you're a compulsive redoser

BTW, in the comments made under a 3-MeO-PCE report hugo24 said that 15 mg is sufficient for full effects for those without a large dissociative tolerance.

I'd say that's erring on the side of caution - however with HR & all that fair play

Tiny doses, like repeated insufflation of small bumps, will allow you to go out, but doses that bring about confusion and disorientation, dissolve your ego and similar heavy effects will definitely pin you down for hours in my experience (haven't had it too many times though). Motor control is severely impaired, walking is out of question, so it's safe in this regard. People with Ket tolerance report higher doses to get floored, but they also describe weaker effects in the methoxetamine thread.

^ The methoxetamine effects seem to vary person to person - I get very little loss of motor coordination however at similar dosages my wife could hardly walk, neither of us have what you'd call tolerance. So far as I'm aware most people find there is less loss of motor skillls than with ketamine

there is less "immobilizing" effects because it is a more potent dopamine reuptake inhibitor compared to ketamine.

generally all PCP related compounds are more potent DRI's than ketamine.

Any PCP derivitives IMO is a bad idea for the research chemical industry.PCP type drugs are just plain deranged,people really tend to fuck up pretty bad on them,i`m not saying everyone,but i am saying that when it does happen it`s usually bad.

Methoxetamine is different as is Ketamine...Just say NO to PCP analogues.