• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

^ Delsyd, on Thanksgiving I was taking small (~2-5mg) bumps all day, probably hit 40mg by the evening but never really got anywhere serious. Next day with about 15mg sublingual things got pretty wonky. Probably a combination of how long it stays in the body plus I think the nasal bioavailability is a lot lower, compared to the difference in 3-MeO-PCP.

Onset is also kinda long...

You're absolutely right. The onset takes a long time. I was expecting it to be similar to 3 meo pcp when snorted but it wasn't. It took almost 2 hours to reach peak effects.

I bet it's like MXE in that oral is a better ROA.

to me insufflated has a kinda stimmy warm hit that comes on in a few minutes but levels off and doesn't develop much.

sublingual kind of ramps up in stages for 90-120 min.

never straight ate it.

Just plugged 30mg. :)

Edit:not even 30 minutes and I would say I feel off baseline.

edit: It has now been four hours. I would say the warm and fuzzies peaked around 1hr, total fucked upness around 2hr

2-3hr was almost unpleasant mental fog. Couldn't concentrate enough to read a book, but internet is fine because 17 tabs open and shit ;-)
3-4hr comming back down more. Will probably plug another 15mg in a while and see what happens. Will eat some tommorrow and see the difference.

I like it more than 3 meo pcp I think. Its got more warm and fuzzies. Still no mxe. Dunno if i like it more than o pce. Don't know if I could hole on this. Although a good base dose and half my regular K dose would probably put me someplace nice.

edit: 9:30 hours in and this is stimulating as fuck. I redosed 15mg RA about 5 hours in, had little in the way of warmth boost, just kind of a continuation of plateau. It's just like 3 meo pcp but soft, fuzzy and more hazy. I like it more I think. Not what I was hoping it would be, but still pretty okay. Then again what is hope against a 17 page thread saying pretty much what I said allready..

Last edited:
I found 3-meo-pce to be pleasant at normal 30 mg oral dose, I preferred 3-meo-pce to O-pce and O-PCM (deschloroketamine) , I found it less "manic" than the latter two.
Still missing MXE, far superior dissociative to those that have been marketed since EU methoxetamine ban.
Also where has ephenedine gone? Diphenidine and MXP Sound rubbish but are everywhere.
Just best to have a trip sitter, one danger being unconsciously re-dosing, high doses of 3-meo-pce made me blackout.
Stay safe

MXP is not rubbish at all ... many people dig it for its melancholic aspects. :p

To each his own ;) I quite enjoyed my trials with it, more than with diphenidine for sure, but having at hand so many nice arylcyclohexylamines, it's hard not to buy those over -phenidines ^^

I'm expecting to receive some of this soon. Would 10mg oral be a good starting dose for someone with low disso tolerance?

I am reasonably experienced in dissociatives, particularly MXE. I use to IM that like it was my job. I also fucked with 3-MeO-PCP, but very sparingly after I IV'ed ~15 mg without knowing that was going to be a huge dose.

But I haven't done any dissociatives except the occasional nitrous binge in a couple years.

People saying that oral is more sedating than nasal, what about IM? More or less sedating? Does it significantly decrease the onset time?

I can't answer for IM, but 10mg orally w/o tolerance ma y be a fine induction dose if you have any considerable experience with this class of drugs, just watch out for the long onset and peak effect; it can take two hours orally in my experience, but from there it should a fun 4 or so hours,with a comedown that should be a pleasant afterglow. Intranasal is a little faster onset but less full-bodied effects. Intranasal also has a relatively long onset, longer than 3-meo-pcp which can be 10-40 minutes, so this more like 30 minutes to an hour, and longer to reach peak, so don't redose without giving it a chance.

Sill atwesome chill drug ... completely different from 2-oxo-PCE. Cannot see hole potential, but in combo it gives holes a more manic/crazy/schizophrenic tone

I tried 3-MeO-PCE tonight and it was amazing. Will give a proper report in the morning. It felt so fucking clean. Wasn't too stimulating at all! Really, really good time.

Edit: I'm a bit late. But here are more detailed notes.

A few days ago, I finally got to try 3-meo-pce. I started off by dissolving 10 - 15 mg in 1 mL of warm water, and squirting it up my butt. I did about 75% of it, then 15 - 30 minutes later, refilled the syringe and did the rest. I am not sure how much of this dose I absorbed. I definitely got some, and I did have a bowel movement beforehand. However, I've been using kratom daily for a while now. So I might still have been backed up. For what it's worth, there was no fecal matter on the syringe after I removed it.

And so began the waiting game. I had a few first alert type feelings, but nothing too significant. Over the next 4 hours, I proceeded to do small bumps of out 2.5mg space no less than 30 minutes apart. I eventually got to a point where I was definitely feeling it, and decided not to do any more redoses.

Seems like there is no way to avoid the long come up. Is 3-MeO-PCE a prodrug for PCE?

What impressed me most about this compound was just how lucid it left me. I felt very zen, content, happy with things as they were. And I was definitely dissociated, but there was virtually none of the mindfuck I've come to associate with dissociatives. It was a very cerebral high. I could think clearly, although articulating those thoughts was a little bit more difficult than normal.

I believe I took 20 - 30 mg in total. Next time, I'd like to try 20 mg in a single dose, instead of repeated small doses.

I did not find it to be particularly stimulating. Certainly not compared to ephenidine, which I now consider to be "cracked out." My previous impression of that chemical were merely a function of my hazy memory of how actual ACH's feel.

Like I said, I've been taking Kratom everyday. The 3-MeO-PCE seemed to lessen the withdrawal. I'm not saying it has opioid receptor affinity or anything. I suspect that the anasthetic properties may dull one to the sensations of withdrawal, just as they would for any other pain.

When I think of how it felt, the words that continue to surface are along the lines of: serene, clear, clean, zen, calm, content.

There was no intensity, no existential anxiety. I just felt fucking awesome.

I could see how this sharpened thinking may lead some to consider this drug a stimulant. I didn't feel any physical stimulation (no noticabley increased heartrate or jaw tension--however, I did experience some jaw tension during the come down). However, I did not measure heart rate or blood pressure, so I might be wrong about that.

It felt vaguely psychedelic in a way. Like, if you were to isolate just one aspect of an LSD headspace, this drug seemed to replicate that, but without any of the other hallmarks of a tryptamine. I would not be surprised to find it had significant affinity for serotonin receptors.

While the peak passed me by because I was too busy analyzing myself, the period just after the peak (so far from baseline) was spent watching Gantz:0, which is a CGI movie remake of an anime I was somewhat infatuated with in highschool. Dissociatives almost always have either a nostalgic or futuristic bent to them. They make me feel like I am living in a science fiction epic. This choice of film played to both aspects of the high. I was nostalgic for the days gone, when I watched the original Gantz in highschool. And the SF aesthetic of the film appealed to me as well.

After Gantz, I watched the first episode of 3%. Again, the science fiction aesthetic appealed to me very much while I was in this state.

I wish I had more to say to y'all. The effects of this drug are somehow subtle and brazen at the same time. It is very hard to explain.

One piece of advice I would offer: Do not try to hole on this. It felt more like a "ceiling" than a hole to me. I fear that if I just kept on redosing, I would have found myself in a manic state.

Last edited:
Putting 3-meo-pce on top of weed, and carefully melting it with a lighter while inhaling, seems to be a better way to vape/smoke it than with foil.

Edit: I was able to fall asleep like it was nothing, but still felt lingering dissociation upon waking up 7 hours later.

Last edited:
IM - I found to be more speedy and have more dissociation. Similar in speediness to nasal or IM 3-meo-pcp.

It comes up in about 45 minutes and seems about gone around 6 hours.

I see people saying this is both stimulating and sedating.

How would a low dose behave with 2-3 drinks?

This morning I bumped 33meo, 1 of 3meopcp, and 1of 3meopce. I nice combination.

Last night's jam session was including a 6 pack of gluten-free glutiny, beer with gluten extracted. It was a good meal, carbonated alcoholic calories.

I'm gonna go clubbin with my brother tomorrow on this shit it's chill as fuck. Alcohol didn't add anything.

This shit da BOMB Biyotch! Better than any of the other shit out in a while.

How would dosing change between oral and nasal? I railed a huge amount last night (probably 100mg I have massive permatolerance from using dissociatives for over half my life at this point so I'm an eyeballer) but it has a nasty nasal feel to it, I'd rather orally dose.