• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

I consistently get increased visual brightness on the 3meos. Possibly increased sharpness and detail, but I haven't tested it. Perception is funny. I usually enjoy the effect, especially in nature, but when I'm around a lot of fluorescent lighting it can be very annoying, the 60hz flickering can make me feel like I am the one flickering.

You don't think strobing or flanging can happen with almost all dissociatives? Anyway, not all equally though imo :D

Indeed, different modulations occur with each and the degree depends on dose/ROA. The flanging/phasing of sound experienced with nitrous oxide or high dose MXE isn't experienced with the 3meos. There is some amount of flickering at the edges of perception, but it otherwise feels 'phase-locked', without going into too much abstraction to describe the phenomena.

I've experienced auditory phasing with higher doses of 3-meo-PCP, not with 3-meo-pce. It has happened about 3 or 4 times with higher dose IM'ing.

Finally got to try this one.

I wasn't too impressed with low dosages, but a high dose really rocked me. It definitely felt more 'alien' than any dissociative I've tried. It reminded me a lot of 3-meo-pcp for sure, but more 'visual' (as much as dissos can be, anyway), more psychedelic (had vibes reminiscent of both LSD and DPT, which are about the two most polar opposite psychedelics I can imagine, but that's the best way I can describe it), and a body load that becomes increasingly more unpleasant on higher doses (everything feels very wet, sticky and plastic-y, also just very alien-like in a way that can be both pleasurable and sinister, sometimes at the same time.)

An interesting chem that warrants further experimentation. I'd say that for a night out (say, going to a show or something), 3-meo-pcp would be far better suited for something like that. But for this one, I'd recommend staying in and trying this one with an SO, or a few close friends. Definitely a promising dissociative, but also a strange one, with quite a heavy body load at higher doses. Combines well with nitrous, cannabis, and small amounts of 3-meo-pcp.

I found it to be pretty stimulating, can lead to a feeling that is not just manic but feels a bit like in overdrive similar to overstimulation problems, panicky racing stuff..
Especially on the comedown when the nicer feelings fall away that can be pretty nasty, a chaotic jumble of not being able to sleep or do anything else.

It's probably sweet at moderate to high doses if you can bear all that, and don't have such reentries... but I could only manage moderate doses. For me it shines as a sort of meditative zen like state (fake though but still great) and for MXE-like prankster like hilarity.. a lot of weird humor, sometimes feelings of some nostalgic magic..

Gonna have 500mg soon, I'm excited. :) I remember that combined with 3-MeO-PCP (like same total amount, half and half) it was even better than 3-MeO-PCP by itself.

How is this one snorted? I've got a 30mg bomb ready to go this night, but as I need to study tomorrow I prefer a shorter experience, does snorting decreases duration like with 3meopcp?

Yeah it does. 3-MeO-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP behave basically the same way as drugs, they're just a little different.

Absolutely, I completely agree. Every one I've tried I didn't really like very much at first, or I didn't get it. Like with MXE, my first few uses were dysphoric and strange. But then one time I "got it" and from then on it was magic. With 3-MeO-PCP, I just really didn't understand what the fuss was about, it seemed dull and contentless and really rather subtle, but after some experience I now count it among my very most useful and enjoyable of substances. It has many sides to it and it mostly just seamlessly enhances or alters certain processes.

That was the case for me. First few times I tried 3meopcp I thought it was junk but upon a few repeated trials it became one of my all time favorite entheogens....ever. Never understood what sublime meant until a rainy day on 5mg. Have to try the 3meopce analogue one day.

Snorted 30mg an hour ago. Minor effects. This one manages to disappoint me every time I take it. I've got only about 50 more mgs on my stash, next time I think I'll take the whole orally, combined with some lysergamide. Next weekend probably. I supose I'm too much in love with 3-MeO-PCP for beeing able to enjoy other chemicals xD It's happening to me the same that happened when MXE disappeared, I started to compare every new disso I tried wth MXE. Now, I compare them all with 3-MeO-PCP, and any of them can reach its level. I don't even touch the rest of my disso stash, and I trully liked a lot 2-OxO-PCE, for example. But the one that I take again and again is 3-MeO-PCP.

I wouldn't say, they are that close. They are both very good substances, but 3-meo-PCE is pretty much less intoxicating per mg via insufflation. Without tolerance I snorted multiple eyeballed doses (no HR) once, and I could still think pretty clear. No psychosis potential at all was perceived. With 3-meo-PCP even with ~5 mg snorted I realized, that I'm about to enter shallow waters, so I kept the doses low with that one in the future.

3-meo-PCE is more recreational (orally moreso than snorted) and the PCP version is more functional (in high doses clinical), but can get morbid and positively sinister rather quickly.

Several users including myself once characterized 3-meo-PCE as the female version of 3-meo-PCP and I'd still stick to that proposal.

I agree with your characterization, and also that -PCE is a little less potent, but I'm just saying I find their dynamics to be really similar.

I snorted 30mg about 20minutes ago and don't feel too much of anything going on. I probably have a bit of tolerance from using 3 meo pcp this week but I was expecting to feel more than what I'm feeling right now, which can be summed up as a relaxing body high with very mild dissociation
This would make it less potent than MXE.
I'll have to try oral next time. Maybe it'll be a better ROA for this drug.

Snorting it did not hurt at all (where as 3 meo pcp has a slight sting) but the drip in my throat a couple minutes later is one of the nastiest that I've experienced.

^ Delsyd, on Thanksgiving I was taking small (~2-5mg) bumps all day, probably hit 40mg by the evening but never really got anywhere serious. Next day with about 15mg sublingual things got pretty wonky. Probably a combination of how long it stays in the body plus I think the nasal bioavailability is a lot lower, compared to the difference in 3-MeO-PCP.

Onset is also kinda long...

I snorted 30mg about 20minutes ago and don't feel too much of anything going on. I probably have a bit of tolerance from using 3 meo pcp this week but I was expecting to feel more than what I'm feeling right now, which can be summed up as a relaxing body high with very mild dissociation
This would make it less potent than MXE.
I'll have to try oral next time. Maybe it'll be a better ROA for this drug.

Snorting it did not hurt at all (where as 3 meo pcp has a slight sting) but the drip in my throat a couple minutes later is one of the nastiest that I've experienced.

Second that, 3-MeO-PCP drip is something I can easily take, it burns a little, but that's it. 3-MeO-PCE drip did't burned, but left me with some nasty drip I've never experienced until the point, needed to flush my nose a few times. Never again, orally on advance!

So 20 minutes was too soon for me to make a judgement call on this chem.
It takes a long time to develop even when snorted. I'd say I started to peak around 2 hours in.
It has the same clear headed dissociation as 3meopcp. But while the pcp is more sharp and manic, the PCE was more warm and fuzzy. It can be compared to a dopamine buzz vs a seratonin buzz.

Overall it was very pleasant but mild so I ended up adding 5mg 3meopcp to give the buzz a little edge and more mental content.

I look forward to trying this at a higher dose. I'm thinking 50mg orally next time.