• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

Took 8mg (the uber responsible user I am, I measured it this time :p) orally after 7 days break and I have to conclude, that the dissociation vs. the stimulation is much more pronounced in comparison to insufflation, whereby it still feels a bit stimulating and uplifting at that rather low dose.

I would recommend oral vs. snorted.

Can somebody contribute their personal rank order of 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE and 2-Oxo-PCE ? For me it is the following :

1. 3-MeO-PCP : dopaminergic, stimulating blizz with morbid undertone and zero comedown, when low doses are insufflated.
2. 3-MeO-PCE : the female version of the PCP-counterpart ? More socially aperitive, harsher comedown. For me it is much less potent than the other two, at least when insufflated.
3. 2-Oxo-PCE : I don't have much experience, yet : very neutral high, physical part more pronounced (insufflated low doses, further trials follow)

All three have in common, that after sleep the effects are brought back, because they are partly remetabolized in the bladder (or similar). After exposure to one of the drugs I always wake up pretty redissociated for a few days. =D

Usually I'm not a spammer on this board, but am I the only one using this chemical atm ? Obviously I'm the only one with a lack of 3-MeO-PCP. :!

Last edited:
Usually I'm not a spammer on this board, but am I the only one using this chemical atm ? Obviously I'm the only one with a lack of 3-MeO-PCP. :!
I will consider trying it when the prices go down to reasonable ones. Don't worth even beeing tried while it's more crazily priced than cocaine. I coud buy a life time supply of 3-meo-pcp with that money instead xP

I've been dosing it about once a week for recreation. I find Eticyclidone far more euphoric and causes a hole orally so I prefer that one. I find 3-meo-pcp to be much cleaner feeling but about as euphoric as adderall so I don't bother with it much. My favorite is the Eticyclidone and 3-meo-pce with Eticyclidone taken at the hour and a half mark.

Ziirp I like the comparison you made about 3-meo-pce being the female counterpart of 3-meo-pcp. That's how I've been seeing it in my head, hard to explain but basically that's it.

3-meo-pce does seem to be hit or miss with people, but even when it's a miss the explanation is that it isn't bad, just overpriced, and that similar aryls at least as good and cheaper.

Im making it a personal goal to assemble a collection of aryls so I can start experimenting with combinations, for each one is a color on the canvas of the mind.

Thanks for interrupting my soliloquies :D

I hesitated to experiment with Eticyclidone any further because of the suspected antibiotic side effects. What are your doses for the 3 substances ? I usually do not aim for a hole experience. For me the nasal doses are :

3-MeO-PCP : ~5mg insufflated

3-MeO-PCE : ~8-15 mg insufflated (dissociation is overshadowed by long lasting serotonergic stimulation via nasal ROA)

2-Oxo-PCE : ~5-10mg insufflated (too low or wrong ROA I suppose)

The PCE-derivates are not suitable for nasal administration IMHO, whereas with 3-MeO-PCP that is the best ROA for me. Weird.

3-meo-pce 25mg. 3-meo-pcp is 12-15mg. Eticyclidone is 46 mg for hole, 25 mg for non-hole fun. All oral.

That's all my base dose. I usually like to redose. If I go for a faster route, I prefer IM over nasal for stronger and faster experiences, all seem to lose the magic when used nasally for me.

No worries Ziirp, I'm still loving this as well. :D I usually prefer the oral route, things can get pretty wonky (in a good way) from that

Any of you that are comparing those three tried 2-OxO-PCM to compare dosages also? I find this one the most weak and boring of them all, but I don't know if it's a subjective thing or batch-dependant opinion.

Any of you that are comparing those three tried 2-OxO-PCM to compare dosages also? I find this one the most weak and boring of them all, but I don't know if it's a subjective thing or batch-dependant opinion.

I feel like this is probably the most high on the sense of well being instead of euphoric feelings off o-pce and o-pcm (only sampled this one once, probably will more in the future) It feels less "meaningful" than 3-meo-pcp.

I've ordered this twice and will again, as it is getting cheaper.

I feel like this is probably the most high on the sense of well being instead of euphoric feelings off o-pce and o-pcm (only sampled this one once, probably will more in the future) It feels less "meaningful" than 3-meo-pcp.

I've ordered this twice and will again, as it is getting cheaper.

Well, I need to try this at least once, just for the science... I was resisting until price dropped, as it seems insanely high, but I think I'll need to succumb to the tentation :p

As I said before, the roa influences things too. Might be worth it to experiment a bit with doses to find something that works for you, once you have a click with the chemical it becomes amazing. Also one of the nicer dissociatives to combine with a psychedelic, IMO

Insufflated 50mg over the course of maybe 30 minutes this last weekend. I was able to power through what I believe would have otherwise been a hole by focusing on 'being here now'.

This substance seems just about as potent as 3-meo-pcp, milligram for milligram. It seems about 3x more potent than the MXE I have, and of which I insufflated ~250mg the night before.

It's not as easy on the nose as the other two, though. Big rails sitting in my sinus were burning and uncomfortable.

I will try eating it next time.

It was a fun experience, though. There were some light CEVs (more than 3-meo-pcp) and a general feeling of well being that carried through the next day.

It definitely increased my stamina and physical endurance for the good part of a day.

I was able to sleep maybe 5 hours into the experience with the help of 1-2mg etizolam.

I feel like I finally have a good idea of what this substance is about after this third dose. I think 50mg is the ceiling of where I'd like to go. I still prefer 3-meo-pcp and won't be buying any more of this once my gram is gone.

Now, on to get a better idea of 2-oxo-pce!

PS to answer the question I saw raised earlier, this is more potent than insufflated 2-oxo-pcm in my experience, by a factor of < 2.

150mcg of AL-LAD combined with a 15mg I.M. of 3-meo-pce produced an extremely profound trip, leaving lingering feelings for 2 days. Very positive but extremely manic at points. I took them at the same time so that the AL-LAD would come on shortly after.

The visuals were surprisingly strong, compared to either on its own. I think this was my favorite ROA so far because I prefer the fast come up.

3-MeO-PCE is and will ever remain one of the greatest Compounds i came across, may it be just for it's stellar afterglow, which does last for days and provides such positive vibes, which is why i liked this effect even more than it's actual ones, after it's consumption!

I've found it to be the most fascinating, best and instantly acting anti-depressant ever, even better than the happy days after taking LSD or Shrooms (or an synthetic Analogue, like the outstanding 4-AcO-DMT, for example).

I'd really like to know if the -PCE that's available nowadays is the same as it was when it appeared at first in the UK, when it was just a extremely limited, expensive Custom Synth, tan color, fine in it's texture, not actual powder but not as grainy/sandy as Methoxetamine! Something in between, highly potent (threshold effects below 5mgs, strong effects at doses ~10-15mgs) and absolutely stunning in it's own League!

I have a high tolerance to everything sans opiates and psychedelics and I am on the S enantiomer of Citalopram, a potent SSRI. This partly explains why I need a higher than usual dose of some substances.

Ingested 25 mg orally. An hour later only feeling slightly light headed.

With regard to possible cross tolerance or whathaveyou, this morning I found—as in like buried treasure—a rock of Diphenidine wrapped in paper and taped behind one of several non-working clocks in the house. I have a habit of hiding this evil substance when I'm on it. The amnesia causes me to completely forget where I hid it after I come to. It becomes almost a sick game. Start with a bag containing a 5g crystal/rock of diph. Take a few lungfuls. Fast forward ++unknown hours then realize I'm somewhere, hopefully fully clothed but regardless upset that the bag is empty. Then during the week/month I find little rocks of diphenidine here and there in cleverly hidden places throughout the house. (ROA with diphenidine has always been vaping. Not recommended, that substance regardless of ROA. at this point it mainly causes blackouts for me.)

but I'm digressing. Another 28 mg of 3-MeO-PCE goes down orally. For what it's worth, the substance is white to off-white but not tan and grainy with a taste reminiscent of 3-MeO-PCP.

update: unable to sleep, stayed up for hours in the dark enthralled by 3-MeO-PCE's aural effects. Everything from my own body to the gadgets running to eventually the insects and birds outside, was amplified, sometimes beyond recognition. It's been close to 11 hours after the 28 mg taken earlier and every sense is in hi fidelity. Brilliant.

Last edited:
Why did I have this tucked away for so long? ... because I was distracted vaping things. Anyone have experience smoking/vaping this (or in freebase or other form)?

I think some people have tried it with 3-MeO-PCP, this should react similar though I'd still be cautious.

Let us know if you have results. I am very interested because I love injecting this one but would like to start trying smoking.... I just don't have much to experiment with.