Bluelight

Thread: The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread 
    Bluelighter
    Bluelight
    Also called: Methoxieticyclidine

3-MEO-PCE (the non-ketone version of Methoxetamine) is due to hit the UK next week. Thoughts?

I figure this is it:

Last edited by Solipsis; 10-05-2011 at 05:56.

2. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Philosophy & Spirituality
    Likely to be more potent as a dissociative than the ketone version. 5-10mg will likely be a good dose.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    My thought is you may have a bunch of psychotics running out in front of double decker buses next week then. Two of the six or so people who I'm aware of who have used 3-MeO-PCP, which I assume has a very similar mechanism of action, ended up in the psych ward, and they were both extremely experienced with dissociatives. One just went catatonic and got sent there after the authorities heard about or read the letters "PCP", but I've yet to hear the details of how the other got there. B9 knows, I think.
    Last edited by psood0nym; 28-10-2010 at 21:44.

4. Collapse Details

Oo exciting. I'm a big fan of dissociatives, I'd love to see how this turns out.
    Last edited by Feste; 28-10-2010 at 21:32.

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^^^

Interesting I just read a great article about the odd fact that users of dissociatives often forget all about the letter "g".

I'm going to quote and submit your post to the author.

6. Collapse Details

Or I've just got a new laptop & haven't gotten used to the layout yet.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Cool to see there's some excitement! Methoxetamine proved there's quite a big gap in the RC market when it comes to dissocatives.

8. Collapse Details

MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Science & Technology
    Yeah but the potency of this one... and 3-MeO-PCP... these are going to be huge targets and they're going to take out methoxetamine in the process before we even get it in the states!

9. Collapse Details

Xamkou: respectfully, can you please cut out the marketing hype? It's sickening.

I've had a sample of this sitting in my drawer for a while and I'm not particularly in a hurry to try it.

That said, I personally found plain PCE to be superior to PCP, yet 2-Keto-PCE was the shittiest of the bunch. So my overall enthusiasm is not so hot.

As is, it seems Methoxetamine is the only one worth messing with. 3-MeO-PCP is interesting but way too fickle and unpredictable.

And a word of warning to everyone: this one (3-MeO-PCE) seems to be the most likely of the bunch to cause manic outbreaks. Plain PCE seemed more manic than PCP to me, and FnB's trip reports on 3-MeO-PCE seem to suggest the same...

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    25mg is reportedly a good dose for this chemical.

And please stop comparing this to 3-MEO-PCP.

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    It's not marketing hype at all, I'm merely starting discussion about a chemical that's about to be sold and want to learn more about it before I try it since there's very limited information about it. Can you link me to the TR please?

12. Collapse Details

Science & Technology
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamkou View Post
    25mg is reportedly a good dose for this chemical.

And please stop comparing this to 3-MEO-PCP.
    Its still highly potent and don't just throw "REPORTEDLY" out there because you're going to make some fucktard think "well if I take 25mg and that's a good dose, let's take 50 and have a great fucking time"

Your posts piss me off Xamkou, you speculate and you act like you're marketing the stuff yourself. Who knows, maybe you are the vendor behind some of these.

EDIT: On top of that, you do some of the most irresponsible things with chemicals that I have seen on here in a long time.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    The reason I bolded it is because it's not fact, merely what I've read myself. If I knew the dosage I wouldn't have put that.

And yeah probably.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Feste View Post
    Or I've just got a new laptop & haven't gotten used to the layout yet.
    i'm a fan of bi's too - women that is...

This stuff looks like 2 x methylcyclohexane molecules crossed over each other - one being unsaturated and if you turn it upside down it looks like a dude in a wheelchair. TIMMMY!!!

Edit : isn't methylcyclohexane a proponent of jet fuel? i wonder what the metabolites of this stuff are...

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by MagickalKat777 View Post
    EDIT: On top of that, you do some of the most irresponsible things with chemicals that I have seen on here in a long time.
    What's your point?

I've already stated that the dose I put isn't fact, just speculation - hence me bolding reportedly.

And you're one to talk, reading through your threads you nearly killed yourself with some opoid and once nearly overdosed on AMT. Drugs can impair judgement and it's happened to me before, as it has to most people. You've got no right to judge me though, thanks.

16. Collapse Details

^^ I think you're both the same poster you two & you are just having a mildy amusing schizophrenic attack.

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    -."

uhhh

18. Collapse Details

Science & Technology
    What's your point?

I've already stated that the dose I put isn't fact, just speculation - hence me bolding reportedly.

And you're one to talk, reading through your threads you nearly killed yourself with some opoid and once nearly overdosed on AMT. Drugs can impair judgement and it's happened to me before, as it has to most people. You've got no right to judge me though, thanks.
    I nearly killed myself with Dilaudid - who the fuck hasn't. I don't have an opiate tolerance and I really WAS taking them for pain, they just happened to interact with my Klonopin more than the previous two times I had done them at higher doses this time.

And I definitely overdosed on AMT but at the same time I didn't turn around and say "ahh fuck it, let's mix it with this, this, this, and this... oh shit, I forgot about this" either and then brag about it.

Anyway, enough banter. And are you sure its Methoxi, not methoxy? I don't know anything about chemistry but that's generally what "MeO" refers to

19. Collapse Details

3-MEO-PCE (the non-ketone version of Methoxetamine) is due to hit the UK next week. Thoughts?
    Cool to see there's some excitement! Methoxetamine proved there's quite a big gap in the RC market when it comes to dissocatives.
    No, not marketing hype at all

I wonder which vendor are you? Do you sell "benzo fury"?

20. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
    Quote Originally Posted by MagickalKat777 View Post
    Yeah but the potency of this one... and 3-MeO-PCP... these are going to be huge targets and they're going to take out methoxetamine in the process before we even get it in the states!
    3-MeO-PCP has been around forever, and has been available by custom synth for the last few months. Problem is you have to buy 100 grams at a time.

Some friends and I were thinking of doing it actually. That one guy's comment about it putting people in the hospital has me worried now, though.

21. Collapse Details

Science & Technology
    There are a number of vendors both in and out of the UK who are synthing 3-MeO-PCP right now so I wouldn't bother about a 100g synth.

And yes, 3-MeO-PCP is extremely potent so the people going in the hospital probably didn't measure their doses properly.

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Um, one of them was one of the most experienced and knowledgeable people on bluelight, the other was friends with B9, another one of the most experienced people here. They definitely measured it right. I assume they just got in a manic state and kept dosing, something very likely to happen to others, especially those who try to use it or 3-MeO-PCE like ketamine (not to mention Jamshyd's comment about 3-MeO-PCE likely being MORE manic judging from the few reports on it).

50 mg IM 3-MeO-PCP is what made the one guy go catatonic, and that was with a hefty dissociative tolerance. I always had a great time with 3-MeO-PCP, but I never used more than 11 mg IM either. Of course I wouldn't hesitate to try 3-MeO-PCE myself -- I'm just saying making either available to a UK drug pig public accustomed to hoovering mephedrone is likely to result in a lot of bad press, arrests, and hospitalizations. Thankfully this first batch is going to be very limited, so the danger is minimal. I'd like to know more about the details of each OD, but at the moment I'd say worries about the fallout from this when it becomes more readily available are justified.
    Last edited by psood0nym; 29-10-2010 at 01:10.

23. Collapse Details

despite the worries and concerns im excited to see more dissociatives become available.

i just wish they sounded more like ketamine, which makes it hard to get up and act crazy while these others, especially the PCx's, lend themselves to psychotic behavior.

If 25mg is the supposed good starting dose i would go with 10mg.
    Be careful all you UK drug pig meph heads (thanks for the catchy title psood)

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    BTW, in the comments made under a 3-MeO-PCE report hugo24 said that 15 mg is sufficient for full effects for those without a large dissociative tolerance.

25. Collapse Details

Science & Technology
    Quote Originally Posted by psood0nym View Post
    Um, one of them was one of the most experienced and knowledgeable people on bluelight, the other was friends with B9, another one of the most experienced people here. They definitely measured it right. I assume they just got in a manic state and kept dosing, something very likely to happen to others, especially those who try to use it or 3-MeO-PCE like ketamine (not to mention Jamshyd's comment about 3-MeO-PCE likely being MORE manic judging from the few reports on it).

50 mg IM 3-MeO-PCP is what made the one guy go catatonic, and that was with a hefty dissociative tolerance. I always had a great time with 3-MeO-PCP, but I never used more than 11 mg IM either. Of course I wouldn't hesitate to try 3-MeO-PCE myself -- I'm just saying making either available to a UK drug pig public accustomed to hoovering mephedrone is likely to result in a lot of bad press, arrests, and hospitalizations. Thankfully this first batch is going to be very limited, so the danger is minimal. I'd like to know more about the details of each OD, but at the moment I'd say worries about the fallout from this when it becomes more readily available are justified.
    This just goes to show you that even the most responsible people can go crazy with the right (or wrong depending how you look at it) substance - its unfortunate either way.

And Delsyd - there are ketamine analogs being looked into but none too promising as of yet.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast