• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-Methyl-MDA Thread

Yeah mass production is proving to be a pain.

Just to update... no crash, even with 50 hours of being awake and a friend dying of a heroin overdose... and a funeral subsequently. MDMA I would have killed myself by now.

MMDA Legality

It is new, and technically it would be legal to sell/buy/possess if NOT used by humans.
Is this true for the UK? We have an all-encompassing analogue act here, and it looks like it might be included being that close to MDA/MDMA

I have just removed a whole bunch of semi sourcing posts.

Sourcing is not permitted at bluelight in any shape or form.

Is this true for the UK? We have an all-encompassing analogue act here, and it looks like it might be included being that close to MDA/MDMA

Pretty sure it's illegal here the UK.

& we don't really have an analogue law as such, not in the way the US does anyway. It's quite specific in what's illegal, in the US there's a lot more of a grey area.

MazDan- I seriously wasnt trying to source
I'm a dork, I was gonna literally use this stuff for research purposes
FOR SCIENCE!!!
When handling research chemicals, always use latex gloves
Its professional!!
=D

So if it's legal...how long until too much people have fun with it and the government decides to outlaw it? Haha

God damn, this stuff sounds fantastic. If it's really as good as the reports are saying I think a lifetime supply might be in order

Pretty sure it's illegal here the UK.

& we don't really have an analogue law as such, not in the way the US does anyway. It's quite specific in what's illegal, in the US there's a lot more of a grey area.
Sorry Feste, you're absolutely right - I was being too loose with my thinking. What I meant to say was that the way our legislation seems to work it automatically bans things that have similarities, e.g. "other alpha methylated such and such's..."

Is that any better :\

Cheers

E

If the posts in this thread are right then we'll be waiting a while before it becomes economical to purchase, the prices now are going to be far worse than once the additional production capability comes online and this starts widespread distribution. It's actually kind of exciting, I get to see the birth of a new drug!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds promising, what about addictive properties?
What about sex drive?

I was too floored to think about sex in the beginning... but coming down, I was a stallion...

I don't think its particularly addictive. I haven't touched it since the two nights I did it.

Sounds promising.. How'd you get your hands on it? I can't wait to try this one.

Vendor shipped it to me as a free sample.

If the posts in this thread are right then we'll be waiting a while before it becomes economical to purchase, the prices now are going to be far worse than once the additional production capability comes online and this starts widespread distribution. It's actually kind of exciting, I get to see the birth of a new drug!

Actually, its not going to be as bad as you think... Will definitely be priced based on dosage but I've been told it will probably be available cheaper than most 2C's. That is, if the mass synthesis problem has been worked out.

when you think it will be avaiable worldwide?

January at the latest, provided the mass synth doesn't fail again, as I noted above.

Last edited by a moderator:
january is good but december would have been really the best i mean New Year's Eve and a lot of other parties.
magicalkat, what you think about the best dosage?

You get it from vendors, that is all.

I was wondering, Kat do you think this statement is false?

"This drug will be nothing special. It will have little to no euphoria whatsoever (though some people actually do report mild euphoria from selective serotonin releasers like MDAI, but it will not be anything like a stimulant in terms of reward) and it will be controlled under analogue laws in various countries. Based on SAR studies it should be a shitty releaser of serotonin (versus reuptake inhibitor; analogy: MDA vs MDMA) and a weak psychedelic. The lack of an N-methyl group is what fucks up the serotonin release, so I would say methylate it and you'll have a decent 5-HT releaser, but predicamentally N-methylation also essentially abolishes psychedelic activity. So you have to choose between 5-methyl-MDA and N-methyl-5-methyl-MDA, the former being a crappy serotonin releaser + weak psychedelic and the latter being a pure and efficacious serotonin releaser but lacking of any hallucinogenic effects. I would personally go with the latter.

The best comparison of another drug to 5-methyl-MDA I can think of would probably be IAP, but without even the weak catecholaminergic effects. Another analogy is low dose 2C-x + MDAI. I really do not think anyone is going to desire this compound once it has been assayed, similarly to what happened to IAP years back. Vendors, you seriously need to learn a thing or two about pharmacology. You are wasting your time on this one. And essentially anything with the word "amphetamine" in its name is going to be controlled under analogue laws in the US and UK (and others), so why are you even touching this compound in the first place?"

Last edited:
It's not legal, sorry guys.
substitution in the ring to any extent with alkyl, alkoxy, alkylenedioxy or halide substituents, whether or not further substituted in the ring by one or more other univalent substituents.

So the methyl is an alkyl and the methylene dioxy is an alkylenedioxy. Definitely illegal.

At first, I thought that it was probably right... but after doing it... definitely not the case. And just in case it was placebo, I gave it to my boyfriend who experienced the same shit I did.

You get it from vendors, that is all.

I was wondering, Kat do you think this statement is false?

"This drug will be nothing special. It will have little to no euphoria whatsoever (though some people actually do report mild euphoria from selective serotonin releasers like MDAI, but it will not be anything like a stimulant in terms of reward) and it will be controlled under analogue laws in various countries. Based on SAR studies it should be a shitty releaser of serotonin (versus reuptake inhibitor; analogy: MDA vs MDMA) and a weak psychedelic. The lack of an N-methyl group is what fucks up the serotonin release, so I would say methylate it and you'll have a decent 5-HT releaser, but predicamentally N-methylation also essentially abolishes psychedelic activity. So you have to choose between 5-methyl-MDA and N-methyl-5-methyl-MDA, the former being a crappy serotonin releaser + weak psychedelic and the latter being a pure and efficacious serotonin releaser but lacking of any hallucinogenic effects. I would personally go with the latter.

The best comparison of another drug to 5-methyl-MDA I can think of would probably be IAP, but without even the weak catecholaminergic effects. Another analogy is low dose 2C-x + MDAI. I really do not think anyone is going to desire this compound once it has been assayed, similarly to what happened to IAP years back. Vendors, you seriously need to learn a thing or two about pharmacology. You are wasting your time on this one. And essentially anything with the word "amphetamine" in its name is going to be controlled under analogue laws in the US and UK (and others), so why are you even touching this compound in the first place?"