• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - New Experience - First time tripping on lsd!!

txraverkid

Greenlighter
ok here goes, i dont even know where to start!!

430pm we took it! started feeling it by like 515 and thats when shit started to get crazy!! soo many colors, everything was like a rainbow, and everything was breathing, the walls, leafs, the inside of my truck! then looking up at the clouds was insane, they would go like super fast then slow down and start breathing.. it was crazy,, then we went on an adventure to walmart to get A.M some shoes, and cups and bp balls for A.C, oh man!! that was a mistake! everybody looked like they were rednecks and hicks.. with like overalls and stuff, and walking with a limp.. omg! i dont even know how to explain it!

Then me, C. and M. had to get out of walmart, but we couldnt find our way out!the aisles just kept going and going.. then when we finally got outside we were kinda freaked out like wtf.. is this real? is this really happening? am i gonna be stuck like this?!! so many thoughts racing through my head! then we called A.M so we could meet back up with him, but he was messing with us and said he was at chilis!(in reality he was pretty much right in front of us) then we finally seen him pull up in front of us! so we hopped in the car, headed to get some food, and he makes an illegal u-turn, ends up getting pulled over, and we were tripppin out hard so were like wtf is happening? are we going to jail? she ended up writing A.M. 2 tickets and letting us go! thank god!!!and for some reason i still remember the officers last name! CULPEPPER!!

Walmart and getting pulled over was when we were at the peak of the trip! then we go to taco cabana, A.M. has to order his food, and is taking forever!! we just wanted to go back home! so then we finally are heading back and for some reason i had this vision that i was going to get into a wreck and die.. i almost started crying in the car!! freaked me out.. so then we finally get back and then me and M. go lay down for a bit, cuz we just wanted to sleep it off.. lol yeah never ended up going to sleep. my mind was going a million miles an hour! too much stuff to think about, and could only focus on one thing at a time! then everybody left to goto some party except me and M., and for some reason after that we got up and were all like in a real good mood,, started drawing and writing down some of our thoughts.. then we decided to go outside and smoke, we ended up getting locked out of the house because the doors lock behind you..

So we were like wtf, cuz we had just put everything except our phones up in a safe place inside the house so we wouldnt loose anything.. so all we had were our phones, stuck outside.. so i jumped the fence to check the front door.. it was locked.. so then we call A.C. to see if theres a way to get back inside and he tells me.. so we get back inside.. recollect all our thougts and decide to go for a walk.. and omg the walk was soo intense.. still seeing the clouds breathing and lights in the sky, it was insane. for some reason i wanted to lay in the middle of the street!! so i lay there while M. watches for cars. then she goes car! car! car! so i jump up and run to the grass!! then she says naw jk!! i felt like i was on top of the world!

Then everybody was driving back from the party and ended up picking us up and taking us back! and omg the music was sooo insane..the beats from my headphones just intensified the trip soo much more!!.we chilled in the living room for a while just kinda letting everything die down..then for some reason i walk in the bathroom and get stuck looking at my eyeball..the pupil was like a black hole, then the actual color part was almost looked like the smoke from a bomb going off..I could make my pupils bigger or smaller and even change the color of my eyes from blue to green!!then i finally snapped out of it, and was like wtf am i doing? by this time i was ready to be done tripping!! all the lights and everything moving.it was just getting kinda old, and was just too much!!. i was ready to just go home and fall asleep.

Then as i was driving us back to my house. i felt fine until i got out of the neighborhood, then it hit me again.. the street was breathing, clouds looked crazy, trees were hangin in the street..then my windows start fogging up real bad, but i couldnt tell anybody about them for some reason.. finally they were like dude can you see? i replied no its super foggy, then we turned the defroster on..when we finally got to my house we threw a movie in and layed down till we went to sleep! my mind started racing everytime i would get close to going to sleep.. started pissing me off. then i had to use the restroom and got stuck looking in my eye for another 5 min..finally fell asleep around 5-530am lol idk it was a crazy experience!! theres even so much more i cant even type it all .. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to bluelight. You should never drive while tripping, under ANY circumstances. I'm glad you had a good time and everything turned out fine, but I hope you and your friends never drive on a hallucinogen again.

Also, always make sure to add paragraphs to your reports in the future. It makes your report so much easier to read. Happy tripping!

My friend that was driving us around wasn't on anything! It had been 11 hours and I felt fine before I drove, but next time I will definitely wait till the next day before I drive!

Oh good. A sensible group of trippers. My favorite kind. :D Interesting report, by the way. I don't know what it is about Wal-Mart, but it seems to be a mecca for people tripping and rolling. I know when I was rolling a lot, there were many trips to Wal-Mart at 2 or 3 AM. Those were the only times I actually liked being in that store.

Pretty sure you'd see people at Wal-mart who look like hicks and rednecks even if you were sober!

LoL that's so true every town I've been to wal mart in. It's white trash city!

Oh good. A sensible group of trippers. My favorite kind. :D Interesting report, by the way. I don't know what it is about Wal-Mart, but it seems to be a mecca for people tripping and rolling. I know when I was rolling a lot, there were many trips to Wal-Mart at 2 or 3 AM. Those were the only times I actually liked being in that store.

Possibly because its open and fun to eff around in?

I liked your report yoonix.
Welcome to the world of LSD, it can be a wonderful place if you treat it with respect :)

Haha.. I agree completely. Wal-mart on opiates is always an enjoyable experience. I like to ask them employees about their lives - I've met some very interesting and kind people at Wal-mart; despite the unsavory demeanors and appearances of some employees coupled with you average sterotypes, they're actually very interesting people.

Been to walmart a few times while tripping.. Never very fun because of all the bright lights, sketchy unhappy people, and overall negative atmosphere. Enjoy LSD!

Haha yeah my experience at Walmart was not good, crazy looking people and not being able to find my way out all during my peak! For the most part the rest of the trip was pretty awesome!

Sounds mad, I would need to be drunk to try LSD. I hate tripping out, freaks me out.