• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

mixing adderall and alcohol neurotoxicity

What do you mean? You insufflate freebase?!

I don't use it to get a euphoric tweaky high, I use it (and occasionally coke) as a pick-me-up, to keep me awake and sociable when out drinking late. I'm not a fan of high dose psychostims. Any euphoria is greatly outweighed by the accompanied anxiety. D-methamphetamine would probably be less anxiogenic due to greater proportional 5-HT release compared to d-amphetamine, but I wouldn't touch that stuff with a 10 ft stick even if I knew where to get it.

base is a relatively high purity (depending on your proximity to the source- in comparison to heavily cut street speed) form of amphetamine sulphate found in europe. its not really a base but that is what it is called very commonly.

the 5ht effects are what make coca tea absent of anxiety and hugely euphoric when mixed with alcohol dubious as the heart effects are when the two combine. 3meo pcp also satisfies in this regard

the 5ht effects are what make coca tea absent of anxiety and hugely euphoric

Yea, I do enjoy mate de coca, but I still find powder cocaine-HCl quite anxiogenic compared to d-amphetamine.

Yea, I do enjoy mate de coca, but I still find powder cocaine-HCl quite anxiogenic compared to d-amphetamine.

i find amfetamine very anxiety (and paranoia) inducing compared to cocaine. horses for courses