• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

meth derived from p2p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gawwwd,, I am 46 and would not say that the "old school crank" was "bomb" but it defintely took less. Whats real funny is a friend twealn tweedy (dead at 25..1989) used to talk about mang this fake speed out inhalers. Had known t would be the next speed i would have bpought shtloads! the p2p dope smelled like cat piss something fiece. I figured it realy wasnt spped, just a poison that your liver forced your heart to beat crazy. the shit shrunk your dick worse than the artic ocean , and only took like 50mg to get you off for over 36 hrs.. but it was not enjoyable becuase after the mental effects went away your heart still raced for anouther 12-16 hrs..ths is what caused speed freeks to exist.... you couldns sleep or do anything on the comedown so you did more to keep gong. Personally i stsayd away other than doing a crank jam(musician) but in 1997 got turned onto crystal...wow! I like! i can smoke ths tasty stuff, i can sleep later,k and can fuck with a full size. and WOW EUPHORIA, almost like MDMA. Yeah..the old shit was cheap,,,and was usually dirty rarely get a stable batch. dont let theses old guys get you jealous. the only thing you missed was cheap, stayng awake and shtty for hours. It did make a nice mix with acid...youd trip for 24-36 hrs

So I was reading this forum from 4 years ago. Has this 3 ingredient method been accomplished being that you can't find any #9 bluing anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.