• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

meth derived from p2p

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaman202

Greenlighter
Is it possible to crystallize(large crystals) meth which is derived from p2p by simply heating it up and letting it cool down really slowly and without using d-tartaric acid resolution?

meth that is made using P2P is a mixture of d,l methamphetamine.I don't know of any way to produce crystals from meth of any synthesis type with heating it.Normally powdered meth is converted into crystals by dissolving in in denatured alcohol and then allowing the alcohol to evaporate and the crystals form as they dry,although most crystal is made directly from the lab without conversting the powder . This is done by washing the product in alcohol or another solvent and letting crystals "grow".

meth that is made using P2P is a mixture of d,l methamphetamine.I don't know of any way to produce crystals from meth of any synthesis type with heating it.Normally powdered meth is converted into crystals by dissolving in in denatured alcohol and then allowing the alcohol to evaporate and the crystals form as they dry,although most crystal is made directly from the lab without conversting the powder . This is done by washing the product in alcohol or another solvent and letting crystals "grow".

well problem with racemic meth(made from p2p) is that it has the d and l mixture in it. if you proceed to dissolving it in alcohol and letting it form crystals on its own the l and the d will conflict and the result will be the same fine white powder you started with.

isnt p2p usually a typical pink ice type meth and really really strong? also the term "Ice" which is the typ. shit i see around rumor has it you take activated charcoal gun bluing and household clear ammonia in equal parts mixed all together put in a sealed sun light proof bucket with mop strings hanging down just about touching the mixture then supposedly in 6-8 weeks there are crystals forming all over the strings dangling down.....? i dont know though thats what a sucked up meth head once told me......is that right sounds too simple...?

isnt p2p usually a typical pink ice type meth and really really strong? also the term "Ice" which is the typ. shit i see around rumor has it you take activated charcoal gun bluing and household clear ammonia in equal parts mixed all together put in a sealed sun light proof bucket with mop strings hanging down just about touching the mixture then supposedly in 6-8 weeks there are crystals forming all over the strings dangling down.....? i dont know though thats what a sucked up meth head once told me......is that right sounds too simple...?

oh hell no!! to make crystals from p2p meth you either have to separate the l from the d and crystallize it that way or heat it up to 170 and gradually cool down to room temp over a period of 24 hours that way it hardens up in a solid clear mass.

im talking about ice they say its grown with coal ammonia and bluing true or false? anyone? alot of people where talking about growing it in jars it supposedly can grow itself...?

This one guy i know who use to cook told me p2p is the good good shit and he use to make it all the time. Never mentioned a bucket and a mop. and 6-8 weeks is along time to wait lol. Considering you could cook a batch over night if you really wanted to.

Ice isnt even really tested as meth i heard and the shit in gun bluing has something to do with p2p but ice isnt p2p, i tried to pop off a batch and noting happened, this is the way to do it so i was told by tons of people...the shit ice im talking about has no ephedrine in it at all.....anyone have the answer to this...?

selenium meth i guess is what it is from seleniuos acid or something like that
this is what im talking about just a example of what im saying...let me know if im supposd to erase this...thanks
http://gideonsguardians.blogspot.com/2006/07/new-meth-recipe-aka-easter-bunny-meth.html
www.zone86.com
has more info. about it...this is what im talking about and is the main thing you ge twhen you buy a bag of speed

Last edited:
Ice isnt even really tested as meth i heard and the shit in gun bluing has something to do with p2p but ice isnt p2p, i tried to pop off a batch and noting happened, this is the way to do it so i was told by tons of people...the shit ice im talking about has no ephedrine in it at all.....anyone have the answer to this...?

selenium meth i guess is what it is from seleniuos acid or something like that
this is what im talking about just a example of what im saying...let me know if im supposd to erase this...thanks
http://gideonsguardians.blogspot.com/2006/07/new-meth-recipe-aka-easter-bunny-meth.html
www.zone86.com
has more info. about it...this is what im talking about and is the main thing you ge twhen you buy a bag of speed

oh my god people its a myth give it up. that is an urban legend. but hey, go ahead and try it and let me know :)

The whole gun bluing/charcoal/ whatthefuckever thing is utter, absolute BULLSHIT. OP, Davisk is correct.

oh my god people its a myth give it up. that is an urban legend. but hey, go ahead and try it and let me know :)

this isnt right on but it callaborates the whole idea in a nutshell as in pretty close on zone website it makes it more clear again not a print it out and start rotten the teeth out i didnt post this to copy cut and trim a master piece for anyone the only myth was that it grows by itself from the 3 parts and some have just used two parts and say you need moisture and is why hawaii it grows there good....wase of time and a great tooth remover type of meth

Hey this is a so called myth and also the call it easter bunny dope its actually the orgainc synt. for p2p and its a myth cause it needs more than just the 3 listed it needs a catylyst its called a few diff. name sthe recipe that is the most known recipe is called the nazi meth recipe its 6 oz. activated coal 6 fl.oz ammonia hydroxide, and 6 fl. oz. of #9 gun bluing hydrochloric acid is used as a form of cookin it and it builds up pressure and gets really hot fish tank hold al lthe ingredients in equal pats coal bluing and ammonia hydroxide cheese cloth draped across the top then from the cheese cloth guitar strings a bunch of em dangle down kinda close to the solution( 3 parts) the gun bluing has p2p oil in it a lot of shit has this p2p oil in it supposedly cooks found. If u dont use a gun blue that has p2p oil in it u have to use psuedophedrine pills. at he end u use coleman fuel to do something its on that website u have to ellaborate though to make it happen....this shit being called actual p2p its not the hardcore long way to make the pure origninal shit...all these ways to do this shit (meth) are all just a tad diff. there are supposedly 15 ways t make dif types all doing the same shit but this shit is called ie and the mexicans are commonly the big producers of it....the only reason it is somewhat damn good shit is that is has p2p compound in it if the p2p oil isnt in the bluing they use just the cold pills ........This shit is said to be bunk cause it is hard to find the right sit with the correct ingreds. in them and then still it is light and temp sensitive too ...u still have to cook with hydrochloric so its all he same to a degee and ya its he most common of the shit around here just a little bit in he end the do a coleman fuel wash of something i think to pull excess water and add more shit to add to the pychosis on day 8 of your come down and plan on staying up for 2-4 days the come down is wat i call dirty feeling and then follows no sleep and day for its typical hallucinations Ice is the typ. name for it p2p oil is the part tha tmake sit rather potent imo ....guess pseuedo is with a script now huh? hey changed it so ya it mainly comes from mexico and it is forsure made from them with pillls over the bluing they get there pseudo from asia easily and cheap.....this type dope like others but this most of all i would say eats your teeth extremly bad ...they say the term its given ICE refers to high purity shit....its some nasty shit not a clean type of speed at all if u look at the annie ingreds and thias dirty chemical nightmare thuis shit is along the same line sis the annie ammonia dope annie being cleaner and not as much wings when u get high on rhs ice shit and evil eyes its a narly chemical mess that amps u out big time....

Last edited:
If you're smart enough to mix gun bluing, activated charcoal, and ammonia in a bucket and smoke whatever comes out then you deserve what's coming to you.

P2P is a heavily restricted precursor in the States, good luck "finding" it in household products.

Myth

Look, not to try and be an Ass. However I keep seeing little comments regarding P2P candy.

First off, P2P was but on the big bro hit-list in the late seventies, early eighties. So that leads me to believe that the majority of you were not even born then, not old enough, or most likely if you were, just not into the crank scene. With that being said, most of you need to stop trying to sound as if you know. Just because you read it somewhere or saw it on tv or now on the internet DOESN'T make it true.

Secondly, P2P used to be acquired from the transformers on light poles. That's the stuff that keeps them cool and not only that but makes the blue flash when they blow.

Last but not least, you cannot crystallize P2P with that as seen on the internet myth with alcohol and cooling it down magic trick.

Look, not to try and be an Ass. However I keep seeing little comments regarding P2P candy.

First off, P2P was but on the big bro hit-list in the late seventies, early eighties. So that leads me to believe that the majority of you were not even born then, not old enough, or most likely if you were, just not into the crank scene. With that being said, most of you need to stop trying to sound as if you know. Just because you read it somewhere or saw it on tv or now on the internet DOESN'T make it true.

Secondly, P2P used to be acquired from the transformers on light poles. That's the stuff that keeps them cool and not only that but makes the blue flash when they blow.

Last but not least, you cannot crystallize P2P with that as seen on the internet myth with alcohol and cooling it down magic trick.
I'm 41, and while I never made P2P dope, I have seen it done. It was not aquired from transformers (urban legend), but rather made from phenylacetic acid (now itself a list 1 chemical). How this thread has lasted this long without being locked for syth discussion I have no idea.

Last edited:
Is it possible to crystallize(large crystals) meth which is derived from p2p by simply heating it up and letting it cool down really slowly and without using d-tartaric acid resolution?

is the dope made from p2p the old school shit that is supposedly the bombest shit ever?? still havent gotten my hands on old school dope and really wanna go on an old school trip.. any1 knoe anything about old school dope and slam amounts?

P2P is harder to get nowadays compared to the old school, from what ive heard. obviously its going to be, cause of all the gov regulations on meth precursors. but ive heard from someone from the old school that its the best shit he's ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.