• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Concerta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldWarMe

Bluelight Crew
I've looked at multiple threads and have also UTFSE.

Last time I tried Methylphenidate recreationaly I took 3 18mg Concerta pills and smashed/crushed/cut them beyond belief. I then mixed it with water and swallowed it. The high was amazing for about an hour then I started to come down and the crash was HORRIBLE. I only had 0.5mg Ativan on me for the comedown and that barely helped at all.

Well, now I have about 20-23mg Concerta (one pill and a small amount of leftovers from last time) and want to make the best of it. I know the Concerta is ridiculously hard to crush and what not but I've come up with my own little way so that doesn't really matter. I want to get as high as possible with this 23(ish)mg of Methylphenidate seeing as I have tons of Xanax to kill the comedown. I have absolutely no tolerance to this drug since 54mg sent me through the roof. This is only my second time taking it.

What my plan was is to crush the 23(ish)mg into the finest powder possible and mix it in around 5 cc (ml) of water and leave it over a 23 or so hour period so all of the outer shell and stuff has time to absorb into the water.

I plan on plugging it tomorrow so that should give the Concerta around 23-25 to dissolve in the water before I plug it.

Just a few questions: Is 5ml enough water for 23mg of Methylphenidate to absorb in?

I've read that plugging has a MUCH higher BOA then snorting or taking them orally so I assume that this would be the best way to get the best bang for my buck, right?

Don't know why I haven't got any replys yet but I have something to add.

I've left the mph in an oral syringe overnight end its turned into a really gelly liquid. Is this safe to plug? Would it still work?

I've never plugged methylphenidate, I liked snorting the IR tabs, true though, horrible comedown - worse than amphetamines imo.

It may be the binders or something making it gelly-like, you shouldn't really leave a syringe with drugs in it to plug for a while. I don't know but I'm guessing there is potential for it to go bad somehow. It should be safe though, only way to find out if it will still work is to try it I guess.

You would get more bang for your buck probably, but I can't say having never plugged mph.

Check out lenses guide to properly extracting mph from Concerta, should be very helpful to you in the future IMO OP.

what is the high like ?
I have a shit ton of concerta

-cut the outer layer off on all of em, and keep it, they have 27 or 22% of the drug the rest is in the white powder,
- you have to cut the pill in half so the white and grey are two different pieces.
-take the white piece and cut it in half with the open side in facing the ground(plate)
- using a knife or something sharp(be careful) scrape the white powder off the two half's

I would snort that powder a small bit at a time and it gave me a nice high like other forms of methylphenidate. it tends to dry your nose a bit and gives you weird boogers which is why I would use isopropl alcohol to extract it and put the dried extract in a small bit of cotton and keep it in my nose for an hour or so.

dont plug concerta its a bitch to even chop up and mush up, i doubt u will get an effect plugging

I embarrassingly will admit I have indeed plugged concerte. You want to cut off the dark half trash it and get the powder out the best you can works fairly quick. I almost forgot about that shit. It was ok, more like a paranoid crack high than anything and I could sleep afterwards. Fuck shoving anything up your ass....Besides a dildo..if your a woman..ooorrr thats your thing....:\

i just did it today. I plugged 72 mg and it felt awesome! I can say now that my house is definitely clean!!!! ;-) Wow!! I just noticed that this thread is 8 years old!

yes maybe even just 2ml (two syringes full) of water is fine. Trust me, Ive been doing it for about a year now! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.