• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

tumblr

^I couldn't either- and I can't figure out how to set it up but I think I'm gonna play around with it a while today-

I THINK I have it ???
I changed my theme but I'm not too excited about it- Love the green but I liked the black background from the other one I had more- Only this one has the option of choosing to view my likes and who I follow, which I like.
Hmmmmm...............

EDIT: I signed up for the disqus thing.......do you see a place to comment on my page?

Last edited:
Aw, thanks. :)

Right, I added the comments thingy now. I've just checked some old posts and it doesn't appear to be there so I'll post something else and see. :)

edit: hmmmm, I think it might be my theme. And I ain't changin' that so...

Last edited:
I like TG's theme too- I didn't get any comment OD............??
See AmorR and TG both have a "Reply" button, and Keni too did last night and I commented.......
!?!?!?! Im confused.

^Okay, When I go to my page- AND i can LIKE your comment! Cool:)
I was thinking it would pop up like, in the regular feed I see........

I went a little nutso last night and today again- I can't stop- I posted like two to three more pages of pictures! :D

Just wanted to post an apology to anyone who's followed me and I haven't reciprocated: Behind in everything interwebz lately. I might catch up over Thanksgiving break but possibly over winter break. Sorry all.

yeah, who would stop following tg? her photos rule!

and ocean, i love the photos of houses you post...they are awesome..

Thanks Keni! I don't think I saw this before:)
I love that kinda stuff...........right now I'm loving the outdoor living and unusual living spaces :)

What the fudge?. 8o

imit.png

How do I find out what my friggin' IP address is?. QUICK!!!. =D

EDIT: Panic over. It seems to have resumed again. wtf. :D

EDIT #2: Dang it, it won't let me post or reblog!. Since when was there a limit?!. :X

Someone help me on the IP addy thing, plz.

Last edited:
Thanks Keni! I don't think I saw this before:)
I love that kinda stuff...........right now I'm loving the outdoor living and unusual living spaces :)

I'm loving your posts of these too. :) They definitely give me a sense of serenity in a stressful time for me right now. Thanks!

WhatIsMyIP.com or IPchicken.com

Thanks, much obliged. :)

It seems to be working now anyway. I dunno what the friggin' frack is going on. Personally, I think they're trying to tell me I'm postin' too much shite. =D

I'm loving your posts of these too. :) They definitely give me a sense of serenity in a stressful time for me right now. Thanks!

<3 I'm so glad:)
I'm sorry to hear your going through a stressful time.

Imagine catching a nap on one of those feathery, soft beds with flowers, trees and a soft breez surrounding you...........its calm, and peaceful......some birds are chirping and you're snuggled into cozy pillows <3
(Trying to create a vibe for you;))