• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Please welcome our new OD moderator...

Cane2theLeft

Bluelight Crew
dokomo!

It was a very tough decision this round and we received A LOT of applications! Thank you to all who applied and it was very hard not choosing some of you, but we had to make a decision and we thought dokomo would make a fantastic addition to our team.

So pop the bubbly, prep the shots and give him a proper OD welcome!

Cheers

Cheers dokomo..!! OD is my Favorite section here @ Bluelight. =D

Grats Dokomo!!!

I have faith in you doing a great job. OD is tough territory, but I'm confident that you'll handle yourself well. Plus you got a great group of guys that'll be sure to help you get adjusted.

Great choice guys :) <3

Thanks guys!! I'm excited to help out!

About to celebrate with a few 30s and some tussionex :D

Cheers buddy. Is there a certain number of posts you generally look for on applicants?

Grats Dokomo, for some reason i'm not surprised you got it, keep it up and save some of those 30's for me lol. Jk

peace

Hooray, dokomo! This occasion calls for a pep rally with cheerleaders... Classy ones, of course... This is a formal thing after all. Something like this is what I have in mind:

images

;) Welcome aboard!

^damnit, CLASSY ones? What am I going to do with all these trashy slutty ones I got?

Ah, well I can think of a few things....

(btw, I might be gone a while)

^yeah, sorry that'll happen. We threw a pretty big party to celebrate and most of us are a bit too inebriated to use keyboards at the moment.

some of us do work outside of bluelight, you know.

congrats dokomo, lookin forward to workin with you buddy:)

i'm about to get hazed even though i'm late to the party. woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dead hookers and coke for all

some of us do work outside of bluelight, you know.

congrats dokomo, lookin forward to workin with you buddy:)

i'm about to get hazed even though i'm late to the party. woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dead hookers and coke for all

Same to you man :D

Welcome to the grind.

There's something I want to say about my shoes and you not being able to fill them, but I can't remember exactly how the saying goes ;)

In all seriousness, welcome aboard. I am glad that the space left by me stepping down will be filled with someone that I am sure will do an excellent job.