• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Please welcome our new OD moderator...

man these new mod celebrations take it out of me.

hit me up with a pickup in the mod thread, guys!

i do have one demand, you need a distintive avatar, doko.

speaking of which i need a better one, one that i'll keep long term again.

and my hazing has continued after work and will tomorrow at the horse race meeting day in town tomorrow. i'll bring some pussy back if i play may cards right.

let's get and give it up in this bitch!

^I second the avatar motion.

I am deeply concerned that I'll accidentally PM mod super-secrets to one of the other anonymous question mark-having people in my contacts list and as you know, that could quite easily bring down the whole site if not more.

I'll bring some pussy back if i play may cards right.

Lefty, with the hand you've been dealt you're going to have to do some serious bluffing to make it past the flop and you'll still probably just end up with a queen.

with the hand you got dealt you'll be lucky to leave the table looking straight.

Aww, you're making me flush

If you and I were to play head to head, I'd probably just limp in and you'd just get ace high.

i do have one demand, you need a distintive avatar, doko.

speaking of which i need a better one, one that i'll keep long term again.

and my hazing has continued after work and will tomorrow at the horse race meeting day in town tomorrow. i'll bring some pussy back if i play may cards right.

let's get and give it up in this bitch!

I was trying to think of one to use the other day but I was drawing blank!! Any suggestions for a fitting and distinctive one?

congrats! and good luck

I know you are gonna have you hands full
The main reason i didnt sign up to be a mod is because i dont think i can handle some of the people that come to this board..Some of these youngsters today are sooo naive and clueless and jsut down right stupid when it comes to drug usage. I known i would get the urge to bitch and whatnot, & i try to avoid confrontation

^I was wondering why you didn't apply!

edit- (tongue in cheek)

Last edited:
I just wanted to say congrats dokomo.
From what I've seen in the few days since you've become a mod your off to a great start!
Your posts are informative & helpful.
Thanks for your dedication to BL.

yee yee congrats big boyie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a serious note, ive liked your mod skills so far...

thumbs up