• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mda white then turning brown?

bleedingheartcommie

Bluelighter
I have heard of people buying molly that is pure white and that tuns brown over time while being stored. Now I know that brown molly.... "sassafras" is mda that has just skipped a few refining methods. But mda that starts all white and then hardens up and turns brown? what is that all about???

I have about a gram of molly that was orginally white when I bought it, now 7 months later its brown? I don't know why it did that. But I stored it properly.

same here they were white but then i left then in my car for 2 days and it turned brown, i figured it was caused by the heat

I have heard of people buying molly that is pure white and that tuns brown over time while being stored. Now I know that brown molly.... "sassafras" is mda that has just skipped a few refining methods.

Thats some pretty broad statements.

There are many reasons this could happen.

You may not even have mdma or mda to start with.

to the other posters...> did it work after the fact?
I've never had what you are describing, but I have had brownish Sassafras (MDA/MDMA) before...

I don't see any reason why, with a chemical such as MDxx (unlike LSD), that doesn't degrade very readily into anything else, it would have changed form (chemical structure) at all. It should still be MDxx if that is what you bought it as. And especially if it still tests positive for MDxx, I really don't see what could have done that except maybe for the heat, but I'm sure it's still just as good, or almost just as good.

For all you know it could be the cut (no matter how little or much it's cut) turning colors...