Winterfresh Festival 2010 w.Dash Berlin, Andy Moor, Donkey Rollers +More!

from http://www.winterfreshfestival.com/index.html
Winterfresh Music Festival 2010 Venue Change // December 3rd
The Winterfresh Music Festival 2010 will NO longer be held at LA Center Studios. We are diligently working on securing a new venue for the show. Please stay tuned to the Winterfresh website for updates and more information.

The day before the event.... Damn I'm really glad I decided not to go, despite the good lineup.

All I gotta say is...

If I don't get a refund I'm filing a class action lawsuit and all my friends are as well.

You really dropped the ball and my friends warned me but GAHHHH to you

FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL

We didn't even get there that late and we couldn't get in. To give a day's notice is BS, we all took off work and lost money going to your "event"

Never again

Yes, I got in. Waited 6 hours at the Hudson/Gotham. SOOO worth the wait!! I had an amazing time despite the venue.

I didnt even attempt to go. Illl never ever step foot in that dump again. Or the fox. Waste of $ alll around but thats wut i get for trying to have faith in fresh wen i knew better.

I don't understand why everyone is blaming Fresh. Every event i've been to of theirs has been off the hook. I don't think it was their fault that wherever Winter was being held flaked out on them.....

I personally decided not to go because it was all ages, and I don't want to sound elitist or anything but I usually have a better time/feeling at 18+ events.

just to update, they are issuing refunds if you email.

here is what i sent to [email protected]:

To Whom It May Concern:
>
> Hi, I know flavorus is not directly responsible for what occurred this
> past weekend and the chaos that ensued at Winterfresh. I have been in
> contact with Fresh Entertainment. They directed me to write to you guys in
> regards to processing a refund for my ticket. My username that I used for
> the purchase is _____________ with the same e-mail as this
> (________________). The order number was _________________ and it was
> purchased on 9/26. I'm sure you have been getting a lot of e-mail
> inquiries about this but I do hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for your
> time and have a good day.
>
> Sincerely,
> _______________>

This is the message I got back:
Hi _____________,
Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry you were unable to attend.
We have issued you a refund. Please allow your bank three to five days
to process the credit to your account. Please contact us with any
other questions or concerns. Thank you for using Flavorus!

--Evelynn

There ya go.

And Jammy, I get what you're saying but who else are we to blame? Sorry but someone has to take responsibility for what happened (which seems to be what they're doing). and i got a refund so all is right with the world now

ya that's true....and from a business(which is what they are) perspective, they're doing a very good job in handling the altercation, by giving refunds, in an effort to keep their customers loyal.

Statement from Fresh Entertaintment!

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL OUR SUPPORTERS
by Fresh Entertainment on Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 4:12pm
Apologies first off for taking so long to post this. It has been difficult to find the right words to share with you. With a signed contract in hand, at a venue where we have done business with several times in the past, we could never have imagined any possibility of being in this situation.

On December 3rd at approximately 5 p.m with 19 hours until doors were scheduled to open, our team was informed that we could no longer have our event at this venue. This news came to us after being on the grounds for over 24 hours with nearly all our production completed. Faced with cancellation, we felt our ONLY Choice was to not give up and relocate to the only available venues in Southern California that would have us at the last minute.

We spent months planning for this festival, including following all laws, rules and regulations. We went as far as adjusting our programming and changing our hours of operations. We complied with every suggestion and demand given to us by every official we met with and took all the steps necessary to run a safe and successful event.

We sincerely feel that we were denied our right to assemble based on what we believe as pure selective enforcement; this is something we can and will prove so we can to do right by our fans.

Sensitive information is currently being reviewed by our attorneys and therefore we cannot expose anything just yet, however, action steps are being taken.

Ticket Holders:

We are putting a program together to process refunds as this is written. We will have a link posted on our website with instructions within the next 48-72 hours. We are also talking to several of the artists who performed at Winterfresh and are working on a makeup show ASAP. An email blast will be sent and info will be posted once available.

Please note that all refund requests will be processed internally, No refunds will be available at the retail point of purchase. You may send inquiries to [email protected], but due to the volume of requests please allow several days for a response. All emails will be answered as they are received

Message to All:

We feel strongly that judging a person based on the type of musical events they attend and the way they dress or judging Fresh entertainment based on the type of music we chose to feature at our events is no different than judging a person based on Race, Age, Gender or Sexual Orientation.

Nonetheless, we could not be more regretful that things went the way they did. It was never our intention to move this event. But we chose action over politics and to not give up, not only on our event, but on our music culture.

We believe it is time to make a stand and are in the process of organizing a protest for our rights to peacefully assemble and enjoy the music of our generation.

The voice of the people is needed. This is an open call for all advocates of electronic music and its culture.

There is power in numbers and right now our culture needs as much support as we can get. We need to assemble please join us and email us @ [email protected] .

Seeing so many people stuck outside unable to gain entrance saddened us and gave our staff the worst feeling imaginable; it has not gone away since.

We cannot imagine all the challenges everyone must have faced and will do everything in our power to make things right again.

Artists, Agents, managers, supporters, fans and friends- we cannot thank you enough for standing by us as we were faced with our biggest challenge yet. There is much to repair but we shall not give up…

-Join the Movement-

- Fresh Entertainment