Winterfresh Festival 2010 w.Dash Berlin, Andy Moor, Donkey Rollers +More!

queenbinx

Greenlighter
Since our creation in 2005, more than 50,000 dance music enthusiasts have experienced what it means to be part of The Fresh Movement. As we move forward to 2011, Fresh Entertainment continues to set the standard for event production in Southern California's Electronic Dance Music Scene by consistently bringing you the world's best international dJ's, live acts and performers, full-scale concert-size stage productions,
massive high-quality sound systems, mind-boggling intelligent lighting, giant green lasers, event-specific themed decorations & intense visual stimulations to keep the vibe alive, the music bumpin and the crowd
going wild till the Wee hours of the morning!

On Saturday December 4th 2010, Fresh Entertainment is proud to present the 4th annual WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL! The coolest event of the year is back... and this year it's going to be bigger and better than ever! Get ready for 9 hours of non-stop movin, and winter-fresh groovin with yet another amazing Line-up of world-class DJ's playing on massive winter-themed stages at an event of epic proportions that will not soon be forgotten! This years event will be held in an outdoor location, beneath the stars, with plenty of room for over 10,000 people to dance their heart out, bask in the moonlight and enjoy the cool breeze of the brisk
winters eve...

Join us, in celebration of the Winter season and experience the incredible loving vibe that keeps bringing people back, year after year!

36181_445019339937_183695584937_5005806_1204605_n.jpg

Features:
- 7pm-4am
- 10,000 Capacity Venue
- All Responsible Ages Welcome
- 2 Dozen World Class Performers
- Multiple Winter-Themed Areas to Explore
- Massive Concert Staging
- Crisp, Clean, Soul-Cleansing Funktion1 Sound
- Dazzling Intelligent Lighting
- Special Winter-Themed Laser Show
- Huge Winter-Themed Stage Props & Decorations
- Watch as it Snows Over the Dancefloor
- Fresh Snow Bunny Dancers
- Thousands of Smiling Faces
- FULL BAR AREA for 21+
- OPEN BAR V.I.P. Package Available
- Food Court
- Clean "Real" Restrooms
- Plenty of Parking

Check out our V.I.P. EXPERIENCE!
(Limited Tickets Available)

V.I.P. Tickets include:
- No Waiting in Line at the Entrance!
- OPEN BAR for 21+ (well drinks only)!
- Private Top Shelf Bar!
- Private Restrooms!
- Furniture and Lounge set up!
- Plenty of Patio Heaters!
- BACK STAGE ACCESS!
- Meet and Greet your favorite artist!
- Plus more!

These Tickets are very limited and start at $80.00, get yours now as they WILL GO UP!

PERFORMING:

TRANCE

Andy Moor - www.andymoor.com/
NASA - www.myspace.com/nasa
Dash Berlin - www.dashberlin.com

HARDSTYLE/HARD DANCE

Donkey Rollers - www.donkeyrollers.com/
Zany - myspace.com/djzanynl
Mc Dv8 - myspace.com/mcdv8nl

DUBSTEP

Emalkay - myspace.com/emalkay
Mt. Eden - last.fm/music/Mt+Eden
Zeds Dead - myspace.com/zedsdead

DRUM AND BASS

Tantrum Desire - myspace.com/tantrumdesire

HOUSE

D:FUSE - djdfuse.com/

+MANY MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!!

Presale Tickets are available online @
http://fla.vor.us/176831-WINTERFRES...-FreshVille-Fresh-Venue-December-04-2010.html

A complete list of Retail Ticket Outlets can be found @
www.winterfreshfestival.com

Info-Lines:

Remember to Bring:
Your Ticket
Positive Vibes
A Jacket
A Winter or X-mas Themed Costume
Your Dancin' Shoes

Not Allowed:
Sitting on the Dance Floor
Weapons
Markers
Outside Alcohol
Drugs of Any Kind
Vapor-Rub
Negative Energy
Clown Attire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1tZ_iYA3Nk

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f1tZ_iYA3Nk?fs=1&amp%3Bhl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f1tZ_iYA3Nk?fs=1&amp%3Bhl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

Hoping to get my ticket soon! Really excited for Dash Berlin and Mt Eden. 2 favorites at one event : D

^Haha! So I was planning on wearing that winter themed kandi bikini top I posted....but it says above that the venue will be outdoors? Idk =/

But yeah see you there!! =)

You lied... its not from 7-4am... it's lame like all the other events now. It ends at 2am.

And it starts at 2pm and ends at 2am. Its a whole 12 hour event

Not going to winterfresh, 12-2 doesn't fit my taste..
i will hopefully be attending fuzzy festival, delicous christmas and tao!
would go to enchanted but the hudson is gonna be stuffed

Not going to winterfresh, 12-2 doesn't fit my taste..
i will hopefully be attending fuzzy festival, delicous christmas and tao!
would go to enchanted but the hudson is gonna be stuffed

12-2 dont fit your tastes? Good luck finding a party that goes later than 2am

tickets are way more expensive this year. i got mine last year about this time in november and it was 25.....also i heard the location will be the same place Fresh had their "fresh days" event, in Simi Valley....anyone know?

the lineup is sick but i'm so not down to pay that much more and travel that much further. pico rivera sports arena was really close and chill as fuck :\

^Haha! So I was planning on wearing that winter themed kandi bikini top I posted....but it says above that the venue will be outdoors? Idk =/

But yeah see you there!! =)
I say fuck it, wear it anyways :)

Me and my buddys got the gloves & massagers w/ ready to go. Is it fresh yet?
I'm REALLY hoping that gloves don't count as "clown attire".....

tickets are way more expensive this year. i got mine last year about this time in november and it was 25.....also i heard the location will be the same place Fresh had their "fresh days" event, in Simi Valley....anyone know?

the lineup is sick but i'm so not down to pay that much more and travel that much further. pico rivera sports arena was really close and chill as fuck :\

It's in simi valley, yes. On a private ranch from what I understand. Between a couple mountains. Shit is gonna be SICK
:)
you should try carpooling with some people. That's what I'm doing.
From San Diego to Simi Valley is too far for me. So I'm meeting a homie about 1/4 of the way there.

Thizzlam, i think fresh always puts some wacky shit on the do not bring. I remember one event that said under do not bring "chupacabra's", i beleieve it was WF last year. But then again ive been to 30 or so events since so hmmnm. Fresh is one of the few big promoters that actually gives you a rave vibe instead of a concert so im expecting theyll fly. I just wear mine in so they look like my outfit.

Yeah, its at LA Center Studios in Downtown LA at the address below. Its the same venue as Winterfresh 2006 and Fresh Anniversary 2008

1201 West 5th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90017

Running from noon to midnight, 7+ hours of night, 4 stages

Lineup:
Dash Berlin, Andy Moor, N.A.S.A, Donkey Rollers, Michael Woods, Emalkay, Zany, MC DV8, Arnej, DJ Fresh, Mighty Fools, Original Sin, Sydney Blu, Mt. Eden, Zeds Dead, Tantrum Desire, Artistic Raw, Jowan, D:Fuse, Caffeine, Space Rockerz, Tom Stein, Tonic, Deester, Bradley David, NRGIZER, Anthera, APX1, Dirty Deeds, Kaydence, Fresh Mode Kore