• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly after cocaine (day) and Alcohol+Molly

love_child

Bluelighter
I did a half gram of cocaine Thursday night and got to sleep that night thankfully. My question is I plan to use some molly tonight but will the cocaine use have any negative effect on the molly working on me tonight? Should I wait longer?

Also, if I end up doing the molly, does alcohol diminish the effects or magnify them?

Thanks

Alcohol is fairly pointless if you're planning on rolling. You don't want it dulling your roll effect. You can however drink a little before the roll to take off the edge and relax yourself. Just don't drink a ton.

Alcohol is fairly pointless if you're planning on rolling. You don't want it dulling your roll effect. You can however drink a little before the roll to take off the edge and relax yourself. Just don't drink a ton.

yeah i dont know why anyone would want to drink while rolling, will only diminish your roll and cost you a load more money. Probably get the best rolls when your feeling rested and in good health so if youve had a bad come down today probably not ideal prep for a roll but should be fine.

i've found that 1-3 drinks an hour before actually rolling relaxes me and the experience is quite good. just allow enough time between drinking and rolling. although i enjoy mdma without any alcohol. as for cocaine, i haven't done both within that time frame so i have no valid input.

i blew 4 lines and the next day rolled. My friend who took the same dosage as me and the same pill from the same person started to roll in 40 minutes where as it took me almost an hour and 20 minutes for my roll to begin. The effects on my friend were much greater and from what he described he enjoyed his roll a lot more then i did. I know doing cocaine while rolling will bring down your roll, but i don't know if the pill just decided to react differently for me that night. we both ingested the same amount of food the same time (ordered the same meal at dinner before the show), we both swallowed our pills and we did everything else pretty much identical. The only difference was the coke in my system. Its not that i didnt enjoy my role but not nearly as much as i should have. I would wait if you dont have to take the molly. Hope this helps

This thread is from 2010... I think he found his answer haha :\

^ Welcome to Bluelight though! Stick around, maybe you can learn some stuff, or teach us a few things :)