• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

lunesta best ROA and potentater

Status
Not open for further replies.

covingtonfreak

Greenlighter
i am in possesion of about 10 lunesta i was banging them for a long time im now concerened that maybe for the sake of harm reduction there may be another ROA to consider i usually shoot 2 pills folowed by half of a suboxone iv to potentate just to get a slight buzz but its not like ambien where u trip and it hits u mad hard so its worth shooting so is it maybe better to plug? oral and intranasal is out cus the taste is unbearable to me and also out of these drugs which would potentate best without making me feel that shitty dxm dizzy fuck my life irritable groggy as shit thing i like fading not just an irritating need for sleep lol i am currently on

buspar
melatonin
promethazine
amitriptaline
resperdal
cogentin
suboxone film
dextroamphetamine (which is obviously not gonna work)

im open to other NON OPIATE NON BENZODIAZAPINE potentaters as well but i am drug tested so other than suboxone and dexadrin i cant be popping for scheduled drugs so lets get creative lol

I think plain oral is generally high BA for lunesta and ambien, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

None of those drugs in your list would potentiate the effects of Lunesta. Off the top of mind I can't really think of any that really would either.

If snorting and taking orally are out of the question and you don't want to shoot them up than your only other option is plugging.

banging lunesta? That is almost like banging xanax.......only like .12mg of lunesta will dissolve in 1ml.......and I don't see how you did it anyways. Breaking up lunesta is a bitch, and I assume it would gel up.

Lol Lunesta does something? I took like 10 of them once it did nothing for sleep aid so I pawned them off as oxys until they were gone...good times...dumb custies...Seriously though what did you feel off the lunesta?

^ lunesta feels like a weak benzo to me, with more hypnotic properties. Tolerance also builds extremely quickly. Some people just don't feel lunesta, just like some don't feel zolpidem. But I would think most people who have a moderate benzo tolerance won't find lunesta to be worth shit. After 2 weeks I was having to take 12mg's for any effect, which was 4x my initial dose.

I can feel Ambien but I don't feel Lunesta. And I had a God awful benzo tolerance, yet I felt one but not the other. Ambien had the potential to fuck me up good still.

^ lunesta feels like a weak benzo to me, with more hypnotic properties. Tolerance also builds extremely quickly. Some people just don't feel lunesta, just like some don't feel zolpidem. But I would think most people who have a moderate benzo tolerance won't find lunesta to be worth shit. After 2 weeks I was having to take 12mg's for any effect, which was 4x my initial dose.

Its an argument of symantcs I guess, but I consider ambien/lunesta to be benzo's.

I thought lunesta was worse than ambien....I took 6 of those big red 5, 10, mg bars, I cannot remember. That night sucked. Vicodin alcohol and benzos as well

I thought lunesta was worse than ambien....I took 6 of those big red 5, 10, mg bars, I cannot remember. That night sucked. Vicodin alcohol and benzos as well

Did it suck because you couldn't remember? Because all those combined (not really the vikes) are a great way to do dumb things w/o remembering it.

I mean, I was so wrecked on benzos the other day I had sex with my girlfriend, and didn't remember it.
"What are you doing"
"Putting on my clothes"
"Why were they even off?"
"Uh, we just had sex for like half an hour"
"FUCK"

Did it suck because you couldn't remember? Because all those combined (not really the vikes) are a great way to do dumb things w/o remembering it.

I mean, I was so wrecked on benzos the other day I had sex with my girlfriend, and didn't remember it.

"FUCK"

That is infinitely preferable to not remembering where the fuck you parked your car. Benzo induced memory loss and it's hangover consequence of feeling maddeningly violated was enough to convince me they should never be abused.

OP,

You do know that Lunesta IS a scheduled drug (schedule IV, C-IV) and though limited, it does have a potential for abuse, right? It might be called a non-benzo but it still affects some of the benzo receptor sites (though its more selective and is chemically different).

I'm not judging, but for the sake of harm reduction, Lunesta has its own dark side so to say. It also cause amnesic effects (via the gaba a-2 subreceptor) to include causing a lucid dream like state that is similiar to sleep walking. It can also cause withdraw if used in high doses over a long period of time thats similiar to avtivan withdraw.

All I'm saying is just be careful. Its relatively safe, but not without risks IMHO. Have a great night ;)

Hey, welcome to BDD, thank you for your informative post :)

However, the great (or otherwise) night in question was over a year ago now so I don't think the OP will be back to check this thread.. as we're a quick q&a forum things move fast in here so I'm going to close this. Feel free to pm me with any queries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.