• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentin Dosage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm prescribed 800mg TID for fibromyalgia. I can't even get high on it anymore, because of my daily use. But if I stop taking it for a while, then I can. Not worth the pain from the FMS, though.

NurvPayne - You're right, a high enough dose of alot of things can cause a head change. But, even in my addiction (and I've done everything), gabapentin and pregabalin happen to be two of my favorite drugs of all time. MDMA can't touch a high dose of either. Some people think I'm fucking crazy, and I am, but that's not the point! I love the shit.

A recreational use of gabapentin is tricky because some people get very sick when trying a large dose off the bat. You will generally have to start at a very low dosage and then increase it over the course of time to a number that is beneficial. I found this resource when I was just starting out with my gabapentin dosage.

My first recreational experience consisted of 1,200mg. I loved it, my head was light and spinny. I was getting dissociated before I fell asleep and woke up even more dissociated and just as fucked up as the night before.

I just got scripted Gabapentin 300mg 3 times a day... What should I expect if 300mg is considered a recreational dose!

you won't get too sloshed, or maybe you won't even feel a buzz. i took gabapentin like 5 or 6 times before i actaully felt something from it. the first times, i took 100-400mgs and didn't feel shit. then, i took 700 mgs spaced out over 4-5 hours, .5mg klonopin, and smoked weed. i was fucked to say the least, and i got some nice CEV's of having a birds eye view at forests,shrubs, and vegetation

if you are on benzos/opiates, you are more likely to feel the gabapentin aswell. i find gabapentin/lyrica mix quite nicely with opiates and benzos.

You have no idea what you are talking about.yours is an old post but I replied to it anyway because I cant stand naysayers like youself

Status
Not open for further replies.