Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Recreational Value of Pseudoephedrine?

Mind_Site

Bluelighter
So, a simple google search of Pseudoephedrine recreational value releals many threads on bluelight and such other forums advising against it. Nausea fast pulse and intense paranoia are among of some of the reported symptoms of recreational use.

So you think the MDMA crisis in your state is bad? Try living in Darwin, there is nothing short of non active white caps and crumbly rounds which hardly get me to where i want to be. Acid and speed are a rarity and seldom make it up the stuart highway, and rest assured I know the right people...

To cut a long story short I put two and two together and thought meth is sometimes synthed from this stuff, so how about I dump 360mgs of Pseudoephedrine (on a belly full of 6 beers) at a 16+ electronic dance music gig at a safe venue and see how I go. WOW well over 2 hours of a speed like high, shuffling like a mad man, talkative, drinking like a fish etc. etc. Typical symptoms for me on stims... Second round of this trial last weekend at the local rave club with this OTC substance saw me ingest about 720mgs over the whole night with redosing succesful!

In terms of harm reduction, how bad is the excessive use of this decongestant for recreational purpose on my body? And if anyone has tried this did you have a good experience or am I feeling the effects of placebo, Mind over matter?

Any help would be nice, thanks :)

I have found it to have mild recreational value in the past, but give it a few more doses and what "magic" there is will be gone.

I've found it very useful for sport at low doses (60-120mg), feels like gives me a mental & physical edge but can cause a really dry mouth. The 'edge' isnt anything massive but a few sudafed and a strong coffee makes me play much better.

Haha. Mate, your an idiot =P

That is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy excessive.

I dont know about any potential harm you could be doing to yourself by using in such insane quantities but I really wouldnt bother if I were you.

On that token though, I've done it in the past.

Cant remember the dose, but I found it to be incredibly edgy and gave me a decent amount of paranoia.

I remember going to a poker game on it and calling all in on a pair of 7's, simply because it was all to much and I had to get out.

Not fun at all imho, but does definately have an effect.

Save it for next time you've got the flu buddy

Pseudoephedrine is the main precursor to making meth.

So, a simple google search of Pseudoephedrine recreational value releals many threads on bluelight and such other forums advising against it. Nausea fast pulse and intense paranoia are among of some of the reported symptoms of recreational use.

So you think the MDMA crisis in your state is bad? Try living in Darwin, there is nothing short of non active white caps and crumbly rounds which hardly get me to where i want to be. Acid and speed are a rarity and seldom make it up the stuart highway, and rest assured I know the right people...

To cut a long story short I put two and two together and thought meth is sometimes synthed from this stuff, so how about I dump 360mgs of Pseudoephedrine (on a belly full of 6 beers) at a 16+ electronic dance music gig at a safe venue and see how I go. WOW well over 2 hours of a speed like high, shuffling like a mad man, talkative, drinking like a fish etc. etc. Typical symptoms for me on stims... Second round of this trial last weekend at the local rave club with this OTC substance saw me ingest about 720mgs over the whole night with redosing succesful!

In terms of harm reduction, how bad is the excessive use of this decongestant for recreational purpose on my body? And if anyone has tried this did you have a good experience or am I feeling the effects of placebo, Mind over matter?

Any help would be nice, thanks :)

Pseudoepedrine is the main precursor drug to make methamphetamine.If you can get such amounts as 30,000mg you can easily make about 30 grams of meth in a few hours if you have the other shit needed,there are numerous ways to make meth but psuedoephedrine is the main precursor used,and you can easily make meth from it with some simple synthesis procedures with commonly found ingrediants"at least in the US anyway,common ingrediants", Here in the US where I live you are limited to how much P-Ephedrine you can buy each month and at one time,becasue of its widespread use to produce methamphetamine...Lucky you can obtain it without signing your name and the pharmacy photocopying your ID or drivers license...

^^I can assure you that the pharmacy copies your name and drivers license here in Australia.

Our pseudo restrictions are as tough or tougher than those in the USA...

It's surprisingly nice, though subtle. I wouldn't go over 240mg. Goes well with alcohol.
The euphoric, body-tingling rushes are too infrequent and unreliable but they're fucking amazing. On the other hand, the other day I got an extremely intense rush complete with tunnel vision and nearly passing out. Strange from taking only 60mg hours earlier that day.

I wouldnt say it has much recreational value. I am a bodybuilder and have used countless supplements with and without pseudo and i can assure u they arnt good for what u want them to be for. Just a simple search and u can easily find out how u can easily turn it into sumfn so powerful but its against the rules to mention anything about that sort of things.

To the other poster few above me well they have a pharmacy database and will record all ur details and will refuse sale to u once u have reached ur limit. If u want a good buzz for a few hours look into legal pre workout formulas for bodybuilders. The one im using its so insane that i even loose my memory on it while i train and run around the gym like a little hamster :)

If u want a good buzz for a few hours look into legal pre workout formulas for bodybuilders. The one im using its so insane that i even loose my memory on it while i train and run around the gym like a little hamster :)

yeah there's some insane supps out there

pity endorush changed their formula, smash half a bottle of the old stuff, you'd get a rush within 30 seconds, and your eyes would wiggle lol

Yea its called white flood. Good shit IMO. Feels like a mild dose of speed. Never used it to go out but its def a very nice buzz. I sumtimes take it even when i go for a walk in a park n i just feel awesome. Awesome head and body rushes and mad euphoria. Overall feeling of well being. Had to take it easy lately as i started gettin comedowns from it which i never did before in the few weeks i started using it. Its really awesome stuff:) I dont know how the hell its still legal tho.

I used to take a lot of meth and as a result find myself pretty demotivated some days. Pseudoephedrine - I get prescribed the 120mg strong 12 hour ones, which I sometime chew in halves to break the time release to be great for working long shifts- I'm a bartender so work nights also and never use to not work on meth so really need the energy and cpl red bull and pseudoephedrine definitely gets me through. No side effects, however I am also prescribed benzos to sleep and for anxiety, so that gets rid of insomnia/anxiety. As for recreational value, 360mg sounds a bit excessive and I don't get euphoria like off meth, just energy. I take it pretty much weekly no side effects, but would not go clubbing on it - just work - it betters my performance. If you just want to stay awake, it will do the job, but no high as such.

back when you could get pseudo in cough medicine. I prefered taking DXM + pseudo rather than just DXM, mostly only had 120ml (720mg pseudo). at that level definite mood elevation. Only side effect I recall is not being able to piss

Apparently this isn't a substance to be used long term; I usually stayed within the maximum recommended daily dose, but in the last couple weeks I started getting very intense phenethylamine type rushes hours after taking just 60mg or 120mg. Perhaps this is a withdrawal effect, but last night I lost consciousness after suddenly experiencing tunnel vision, palpitations and tachycardia.
The OTC drugs always seem to be the most unpredictable. Shame, I was enjoying the gentle stimulation.

Thanks for all the reply's guys! You's aren't wrong about losing the magic though. The first two times were glowing, both done at raves. The third time was very ordinary though and left me insomnia for a few nights and slight paranoia.... And urinary retention complemented with vasco-constriction down stairs....

Oh well, looks like I've had my run with it now. Perhaps I'll have to cross my fingers for these mythical and legendary green elephants I've been hearing about to make it up the highway..... %)

PS: The body tingles were awesome... Wish they came more frequently though...

it's the government's plan. In association with the TGA/PBS, they have stopped all importation of MDMA tablets, in order for kids like us to go out and take stupid amounts of OTC products. And with the new laws of OTC Codeine up in Queensland, you have to show a driver's license and are limited to 2 packs of codeine-containing shit per pharmacy per month. It's fucked up. I'm not a schizophrenic or whatever, but something's not right with this picture.

Apparently this isn't a substance to be used long term; I usually stayed within the maximum recommended daily dose, but in the last couple weeks I started getting very intense phenethylamine type rushes hours after taking just 60mg or 120mg. Perhaps this is a withdrawal effect, but last night I lost consciousness after suddenly experiencing tunnel vision, palpitations and tachycardia.
The OTC drugs always seem to be the most unpredictable. Shame, I was enjoying the gentle stimulation.

Actually, it's been proven bro, that pseudoephedrine is better with continued use. I'm talking in the therapeutic realms of ingesting this 'kiddie-speed'.