• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Recreational Value of Pseudoephedrine?

Care to back that up with a link? I am doubtfull

As am I. I've always noticed a drastic decrease in the effectiveness of Pseudoephedrine after even 2-3 days of use.

Wouldn't piss on it as a recreational drug. Good for nose congestion and some light stimulation but nothing more.

Pseudoephedrine may be administered as a single dose or a regimen of multiple doses. It has been shown in lab testing that the effects of Pseudoephedrine are both immediate and cumulative in nature and effect. While some patients have reported relief of symptoms in as short as 45 minutes after taking the drug, others have reported that continual administration of the drug has a more positive overall effect. That is to say that taking Pseudoephedrine for more than 1 or 2 days will get more noticeable results.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoephedrine

Skip down to the Mechanism of Action section.

And with the new laws of OTC Codeine up in Queensland, you have to show a driver's license and are limited to 2 packs of codeine-containing shit per pharmacy per month. It's fucked up.

Can you give me a link to a news story/goverment release about this. I haven't heard anything about it.

Operation STOP started in qld, and spread nation wide. I hope this doesn't. so 2packs per month, that's 80 panadeines or 10 days at a maximum 8tabs a day.
That's ridiculous. Or what if you bought a pack of flu tablets containing codeine, then you would be only allowed a maximum of 40 panadeine a month or 5 days useage.

EDIT

I haven't found anything relating to what you've said. Are you sure it's just not the policy of your local pharmacy?

Pseudoephedrine may be administered as a single dose or a regimen of multiple doses. It has been shown in lab testing that the effects of Pseudoephedrine are both immediate and cumulative in nature and effect. While some patients have reported relief of symptoms in as short as 45 minutes after taking the drug, others have reported that continual administration of the drug has a more positive overall effect. That is to say that taking Pseudoephedrine for more than 1 or 2 days will get more noticeable results.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoephedrine

Skip down to the Mechanism of Action section.

Points for trying mate. I still highly doubt it however. Wikipedia isnt something I ever use to refference thats for sure =P

Whoever put that tid bit in the article didnt feel the need to provide a reference from where they got that information hence I'm going to consider it subjective and disregard it accordingly.

My personal experience says otherwise.