• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marlboro Marijuana

Marlboro and other tobacco companies have patents for marijuana cigarettes. They were never produced for obvious reasons.

i think thats just a rumour, i won't believe it until i see some documentation on the patent,

and i believe hes talking about theese photoshoped images

http://media.photobucket.com/image/marlboro marijuana/Inqieto/MarlboroGreens.png

actually in japan they have marlboro greens but that means menthol

edit:

i did some casual internet searching, and the only thing i see are people like
on thoose stupid answer sites,

Yeah they do have a patent nobodies backing their shit up though,
so its quite likely that a bunch of people have just been spreading this stupid rumour, omg lsd stays in yoru spinal fluid and makes you turn into a aflying orange and when you fall over you get smooshed, and lsd contains rat poisonn lolllzzz

i think thats just a rumour, i won't believe it until i see some documentation on the patent,

and i believe hes talking about theese photoshoped images

http://media.photobucket.com/image/marlboro marijuana/Inqieto/MarlboroGreens.png

actually in japan they have marlboro greens but that means menthol

edit:

i did some casual internet searching, and the only thing i see are people like
on thoose stupid answer sites,

Yeah they do have a patent nobodies backing their shit up though,
so its quite likely that a bunch of people have just been spreading this stupid rumour, omg lsd stays in yoru spinal fluid and makes you turn into a aflying orange and when you fall over you get smooshed, and lsd contains rat poisonn lolllzzz

To many people are not properly informed of drugs and their good reactions. and I don't see why they wouldn't teach drug safety. It's ridiculous.

LSD does contain rat poison
I'll assume you're trolling, but for any dummies out there: LSD does not contain rat poison. LSD is lysergic acid diethylamide, a single compound.

I'll assume you're trolling, but for any dummies out there: LSD does not contain rat poison. LSD is lysergic acid diethylamide, a single compound.

I have never even heard that before. When did this rumor get started?

It's as old as the street availability of LSD. The myth is that strychnine is added to LSD as an adulterant, either for its stimulant effect or to "bind it to the blotter paper" (whatever the fuck that means. It's BS of course.