Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

mephedrone overdose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanfiel

Greenlighter
So within the past few months some friends and I have had a very large amount of mephedrone 1kg+. So we tend to do quite a bit (we meaning two of us) We probably average 10g a week if not more. Well yesterday we started with a 200mg line around 1pm, another 200 around 2pm, 150 around 3pm, so on so forth on the hour almost. At about 5-6pm we went to a high school field hockey game and ate 500mg at the game. I can honestly say i've never been more fucked up in my entire life, i could barely function lol that was all quite fun. As night came on I started to get paranoid and heard ppl mumbling about me, talk of me being a drug addict, what was i on. You know the general paranoia when ur high. When I got home I did another 200mg with my friend, then it all started to go bad, i had this plan which everyone assumed was a load of shit but i was telling the truth. Eventually it escalated to talk of me being a dumbass and needing to be hit or hurt in some way (maybe even killed) I eventually confronted my friend about this (best friend i have btw) and he comforted me and assured me none of it was said and that my paranoia was causing me to hear voices. So after that I was like okay fuck it lets do more then im okay now so we do another line (about 150) then he goes back upstairs with his gf. I still hear voice but I know theyre not real so im fine. Then he comes back downstairs around 3am, we play video games and do another 150 line each. Thats when it got bad, he went upstairs and immediately i start to hear him and his gf fighting over me. How im a drug addict, only his friend for the drugs, trash. He has to pick between me and her but he wont so she goes off when he wont kick me out. Shortly after more fighting i hear him say put the gun down dammit, their bedroom door opens and i didnt stick around to find out what came next so i ran out the front door and hauled ass down the road barefoot. I hear her screaming some distance behind me run bitch run. And shes still running behind me, I run about a mile and call some friends to come get me now cause im in trouble, when they get there i do a flip into the back of the truck. I get to my moms house safe, followed by a phone call from my other room mate saying that everything i just told him happened in my head. I ran all that way by myself with nobody behind me, nobody was talking about me at all, nobody thought those things i heard. I imagined all of it, i am very embarrassed at this point and i go home and to sleep. Ok now ive done at least 200+ grams in the past few months and this has NEVER happened to me or any of my friends. Does anyone know what caused this and has it happened to anyone else. I fractured my foot running too

Cpt. Obvious says lay off the drone dude.

That is an insane amount of drug man. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's safe. Having done that much of a RC we know NOTHING about, you may have done some damage to your brain. Let's compare it to the closest thing, MDMA. If you did an equal amount of MDMA, don't you think you'd fuck yourself up pretty bad? Same concept broski. Lay off that shit and start taking vitamins and 5-htp, let your brain recover whatever it can. You may be inducing schizophrenia in yourself, or exposing it, or making it worse if it was already there. If you're having auditory hallucinations that intense to the point where you think someone is chasing you with a gun down the street whilst on a drug that isn't really supposed to do that.....need I say more? I mean, if you were on a psych or something, we'd probably all have a good laugh and move on, but dude, this isn't a psych. You should not be seeing/hearing things.

To answer your question, no, this has never happened to me however I have not used even remotely close to that much drone, or any drug for that matter. I dropped 200mg the other night, after having not used it in nearly 2 years, and I already felt fried in the head. I cannot fathom ever doing that much of any drug, ESPECIALLY an RC.

I'll say it once more. Lay off the drone.....like....forever.

Curiosity question: How do you feel when you're not on the drone? How long do you typically go without dosing?

I've dropped 1.5g orally b4 and 500mg snorting. I think ill just slow down a bit on it because of this experience but I really wanted to share it because i have NEVER heard of it happening to anyone before. Its kinda hard to not do so much of such a good thing when you have so much of it when normally nothing bad ever happens.

I'm all for living for the moment, as I would think most drug users are, but you need to consider the future too man. Think about how much damage you can/probably are doing to yourself. Yeah, life is great right now because you're rolling balls all the time (yeah, I call meph rolling), who wouldn't feel great on a stimulant/euphoriant all day? That's why I ask how you feel when you're not on it, but from the sound of it, you're on it all the time. What's going to happen down the line when you stop doing meph? Memory loss? Depression? Chronic headaches? Epilepsy? Brain zaps? Maybe even more serious issues like some kind of motor deficiency that stops you from being able to use certain limbs? How would you feel if for the rest of your life you had to use a wheel chair because you can't feel your legs anymore due to blood clots or neuro-communication as a result from a stupid drug binge? This is all very real and can happen to anyone.

Also, think about it. A zero tolerance user can drop 200mg and be completely blown, like myself. If you're dropping near 8x what a typical dosage would be, don't you think something is wrong there? I used to use poppy pods fairly often, and my tolerance went from getting wrecked off ~12g, then it went to 20g, then 25, then 30, then, 40, and at that point I finally decided ok, it's time to stop. Tolerance is a sign of damage. Tolerance happens because your receptors are getting worn out, and/or your body is becoming depleted on a certain chemical such as serotonin or dopamine. Yes, there's other factors, and just because you have a tolerance to a drug doesn't mean you fucked yourself up, but it does mean something isn't quite working as well as it used to. Again, that's why I ask how you feel when you aren't on it because if you're going into withdrawals, depression, anxiety, etc., that's your body SCREAMING at you saying "DUDE SOMETHING IS FUCKING WRONG!!!!"

Put it this way: You drink coffee, why? We like the taste and the stimulating effect. If I was drinking copious amounts of coffee every day, and then one day after binging hardcore on coffee, I started hearing and seeing things......I absolutely cannot understand what could possess me to keep drinking coffee.

Actually, that wouldn't even be quite as bad, because we have centuries of knowledge about caffeine. We know NOTHING about drone. For all we know, drone could be a direct precursor to cancer.....or heart disease....or brain tumors, we don't know! I'm not going to preach to you anymore, it's ultimately up to you. Bluelight is here for harm reduction, and that's exactly what I'm tryin' to do. Get you to not harm yourself. :)

I hope this all turns out well for you, and welcome to BL.

i can go weeks without doing meph and be just fine, it doesnt bother me at all

Interesting. Well, I suggest you take a very long break my friend. Especially if it is easy for you.

I can almost guarantee you'll continue to have experiences like this if you keep using.

well i have roughly 20 grams left and after its gone ill never have it again

Send it to me, I'll keep it safe. :)

For real though, I'd consider giving it away. I won't condone selling it, that'd be illegal. Either way you probably don't want it around, you'll be tempted to do it. Think of your health man. I know, I know, giving away drugs is nearly impossible. Just try real hard to think how much good you're doing for yourself if you do.

Be safe.

mind ur own business, its my body not urs. i do get brain zaps though

Last edited:
hey man

ive done alot of meph myself,
i know youve done alot of drugs
ive done alot too
lets face the fact, meph is one of the most addictive drug ive ever used
and the high you get, unexplainable.

just think about it tho,
ive seen blood out of my nose from using meph, quite many times...
imagine what meph's doing to your brain.....

my nose has not once bled. ever. Besides, ive done so much DXM in cough medicine i dont think anything else compares to that damage

Alright greenlighters. We don't fight or name call in here. Keep it on topic or your posts will be deleted.

GOD DAMN, 2nd night in a row like that. this one was fuckin fun as shit though cause i knew it wasnt real. day 6 on the binge btw

Last edited:
stimulant psychosis on meph is very real. at one point after a four day and night meph and coke binge i had a pipe of skunk and began halucinating. i saw soldier zombies on the beach in north wales fighting each other with swords, i also thought that skeletons were coming out of the walls and i could see faces in everything.

stimulant psychosis is you brains way of telling you you have done too much and need to cut it out. its bad for you to get this mentally confused...

Alright greenlighters. We don't fight or name call in here. Keep it on topic or your posts will be deleted.

I could have "couched" my response in a more diplomatic way, but what's the point? The OP is clearly relishing taking stupid amounts of meph even though troubling side effects are clearly beginning to manifest themselves.

Despite this, and advice offered on this thread he seems to be on some kind of delusional "heroic" mission to prove some (God knows what) kind of point. This is the kind of behavior that ends up in death (either directly or indirectly), mass hysteria and blanket bans, spoiling the "scene" for everyone else who has the sense to treat these things in a more responsible manner.

The OP is right, it's his body, but he has made it public business by posting on a forum. As such I believe it's well within my rights to express an opinion on what he's doing.

In many ways the OP has created a "vanity" thread - "look how much shit I can take". I don't see any point in indulging him.

If you feel like re-writing this with proper grammar and formatting, do so in The Dark Side. I am closing this.

I suggest that you immediately cease use of the chemical in question, as you are living on borrowed time and could very well find yourself in jail because of subsequent behavior caused by amphetamine-type psychosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.