• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I trip on Diphenhydramine HCL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've taken dph plenty of times in all doses (up to 600mg). Yes you can trip. At first you won't really remember trip aspects but after a while you'll know how to get a lot out of it.

It's unpleasant because you hallucinate unpleasant things. For instance, when I look at my skin, the hair moves like spider legs, or it feels like b
my skin is too thin so blood is leaking through layers of rotting skin. And anything you touch turns bloody and shitty. You may also see people (like everyone you've ever known) in your room or just a random assassin or zombie.
There are some cool effects at high doses but not worth it at all.

The first time I did it was with dimenhydrinate and I took 20. Fell asleep around the peak. Had vivid nightmares and heard voices at night for 7 weeks straight.

It's much cooler when combined with weed, 150-200mg. With the right amount and right weed... Heheh you're in for some hallucinations. I saw lots of mid-air patterns, saw a boy in my pipe who wanted to get out, animated circus in my wall. It's much funner than dph alone.

You can trip but by god you don't want to.

I've never been as scared as when I took DPH. Losing the ability to tell reality from hallucinations is the scariest thing I've ever experienced.

I did a box of this shit once by accident. I mean i meant to take it just didn't know it was gonna do anything except make me sleep. This was doing a weekend in jail, bad idea. Very, very bad idea.

I'm an anomaly here but i actually enjoy the effects of DPH. Well it's more appreciation that the entire world twists - for those few hours nothing is real, and if it is good luck telling. :)
I usually enjoy the first 3 or 4 hours but the peak at around five or six hours is stupid, I saw a Chinese family hang themself, infront of a house that just appeared from nowhere, in hindsight we probably shouldn't have done it in a forest. Though telling your friend to "watch out for the pandas" was quite cool.

Short answer- yeah, it'll surely make you delirious but probably 90-95% of people who try this REALLY regret it.

---->BDD

^ This. Deliriants don't produce euphoria, aka a "high", they just make you sleepwalk pretty much, seeing things that aren't there which you believe are real, and are often very scary or make you do bad/dangerous things.

ever watch intervetion

Well, I mean, if people are saying don't do it, I'm not going to. But now I'm just wondering what it's like.

Thanks for the link, anarchogen.

If anyone has any experience with it, I'd love to hear your story, though...

if youve ever watched intervention there was this kid that did it all the time and just watchin what he did and the way he acted would make anyone NOT wanna do it ...
It doesnt look like fun,it looks like it makes you dumb as fuck...

For me the first effect is usually closing my eyes and seeing vine-like imagery move across.

Honey, just going on the fact that you call yourself rollin420girl, I highly doubt this is a drug your gonna enjoy. If you must get your stash from the pharmacy OTC, get some DXM.

hahah this is the guy that talked me down. Thanks N, I'll never forget that. :D

It makes you get hullicinations and dillusional. Wouldnt take it if i were you.
Go read some reports on erowid.org a LOT of people had bad experiences.

if youve ever watched intervention there was this kid that did it all the time and just watchin what he did and the way he acted would make anyone NOT wanna do it ...

that was DXM, not diphenhydramine. DXM is a disssociative like PCP and ketamine, and is actually a good drug. i remember the episode, a guy named Ben ingesting loads of cough medicine. DXM can actually be addictive though, so it didn't suprise me.

haha that guy used to post here.

if looking for a legal hallucinogen that is easy to obtain, look to morning glory seeds(contains LSA, LSH, and other drugs that are similar to LSD, 10g.+ of "heavenly blue" or "flying saucers" are exactly like LSD imo). these can be a STRONG psychedelic, so treat trips as you would with LSD, shrooms, etc.

theres also DXM(common otc cough suppressant), which acts as a dissociative hallucinogen and has similar effects to PCP and ketamine.

diphenhydramine is such a shitty "high", DO NOT try it! you'll seriously regret it, trust me.

I took a bottle and a half yesterday mixed with my DXM. The high was weird to say the least. Felt almost exactly like a benedryl high maybe just a ''little kinder"? Anyway i just remember not being able to walk very well, Gravity was a bitch (but supprisingly not as bad as Benedryl), same incoherent babbling because i could NOT talk or pronounce, it was just a bunch of mumbeling and i could tell but still had no ability to control it.....after that is blank. my girl and homeboy said i layed downon the couch talking to myself. i dont remember even being on the couch. At some point i said "alright imma holla at you" to my girl as if she was jus some homie. If i could remember it, maybe it would be ok. But i cant so dramamin and benedryl get a "B00" from me. Thats why i only dex.I can control that.....
End of tha day...felt like a regular comedown off dex jus prolonged its 1 and i feel like a 1st platue. Took 18 Triple c's, 6 dramamine for the hell of experementation (otc) cant really concentrate or i should say remembering things that im doing is kinda hard and counting and math skills are out of there.

2qxn8l4.jpg

that was earlier this morning. Still my math and thought process is very slow off mixing the two which is weird and not to my liking cuz its decreasing memory and remembering abilities. Math, driving, anything pertaining to money is a no no while on dramamine. I almost imedietly started to get a kind of stutter when i took the other dramamine. No more experementation with dramamine. DXM alone is fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.