• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

well the duration of 4-FA is much longer than that of MDAI, so that's one drawback. However otherwise it sounds like a decent combo. I'd give it a try :)

well i wasnt really thinking of covering the whole length of the 4fa. i know it lasts a while. but more like, having the 4fa first then a few hours in having a little mdai to spice things up a bit, especially during the rather bland stimful second half of 4fa

mine has just been shipped, the website said 100-200 mg is a reasonable dosage so i'll see how it goes on, cheers for the help everyone

well i wasnt really thinking of covering the whole length of the 4fa. i know it lasts a while. but more like, having the 4fa first then a few hours in having a little mdai to spice things up a bit, especially during the rather bland stimful second half of 4fa

I did 4-fa followed by 80mdai and 80m1 after 2-3 hours and did not feel it at all.

Hello

A couple of days ago I received a sample of 1 gram MDAI from a lab in China, as you can see on the picture it is quite dark brown. It doesnt smell very much, maybe you could describe the smell as the inner tube of a bicycle tire.

Picture of 1 gram. http://i53.tinypic.com/5bptvm.jpg

Well anyway, I tried 200 mg oral and after about 40 minutes I started to feel the effects, I felt good and cosy, almost like Ecstasy or Methylone but not that intense. After about 2 hours from the first intake I refilled with 150 mg oral. And the effects kept being the same for several hours. I didnt feel the need of talking to people as much as on E or Methylone.
It was nice to listen to music.
I refilled totally 3 times with 150 mg each time. So totally I took 650 mg. The trip lasted for about 4 or 5 hours. I had no problems to sleep afterwards and I didnt felt sad the day after which I always do after E or Methylone.

So do you think this is MDAI? What do you think about the purity based on the picture?

Last edited:
Hello

A couple of days ago I received a sample of 1 gram MDAI from a lab in China, as you can see on the picture it is quite dark brown. It doesnt smell very much, maybe you could describe the smell as the inner tube of a bicycle tire.

Picture of 1 gram. http://i53.tinypic.com/5bptvm.jpg

Well anyway, I tried 200 mg oral and after about 40 minutes I started to feel the effects, I felt good and cosy, almost like Ecstasy or Methylone but not that intense. After about 2 hours from the first intake I refilled with 150 mg oral. And the effects kept being the same for several hours. I didnt feel the need of talking to people as much as on E or Methylone.
It was nice to listen to music.
I refilled totally 3 times with 150 mg each time. So totally I took 650 mg. The trip lasted for about 4 or 5 hours. I had no problems to sleep afterwards and I didnt felt sad the day after which I always do after E or Methylone.

So do you think this is MDAI? What do you think about the purity based on the picture?

No one got an opinion? I think Im going to order more of this tomorrow, so I would be glad if you guys could confirme that it probably is genuine MDAI.

No one got an opinion? I think Im going to order more of this tomorrow, so I would be glad if you guys could confirme that it probably is genuine MDAI.

From what I've read, that seems like MDAI, although I do not think it should be that brown.

I would recommend buying a marquis test to guarantee what you have is indeed MDAI; we cannot accurately identify some unknown powder of yours by an anecdotal report and picture of the substance.

From what I've read, that seems like MDAI, although I do not think it should be that brown.

I would recommend buying a marquis test to guarantee what you have is indeed MDAI; we cannot accurately identify some unknown powder of yours by an anecdotal report and picture of the substance.

Hello and thank you for your answer. Yes of course you cant indentify it 100 % just by looking at a picture, so I think I am going to order a marquis test.

What colour will MDAI be on a marquis test?

And if it isnt MDAI, what else can it be than? Is there any substance that has that similar effects? Maybe it is MDAI but just very impure.

Last edited:
Play safe with this children , my warnings are not empty 250 mg based on my tests is a very strong dose and this was based on mdai from a reputable supplier. In the current RC market I wouldn't trust anything .

I do, I received 50grams of that same product from that same vendor, with that same burnt rubber smell.

I dose it at 250mg, you're looking at ~40-50% pure MDAI. Utter shit, when they changed back from freebase to HCL I was hoping they weren't fucking around, but not like I can complain now.

Ive tried this twice now and from what I'd read I was expecting to be underwhelmed. On both occasions I got the dark brown stuff looks like coffee granules. The first time I did it I split a Gram between a friend. Made 2 300mg bombs and then 2 200mg bombs. The first 300mg bomb was like a fairly average pill but it was only when I bombed the second lot did it REALLY hit me. It felt like a full on pill...eyes flutering...pulling gibs the full monty!
Last night I did 4 300mg bombs and I was completely muntered. I loved it....as close to legal pills and although not as mental as meph I'd say stick with it...its a slow builder and its really warm, euphoric best of all...it enhances music..something meph didnt do for me.

Blue Agricultural Scams MDAI

*snip*

This site scams MDAI.

They sent me 1gram of "MDAI" which had zero effect even at 500mg.

The powder was tasteless and consisted of large crystals looking almost like seasalt or sugar. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive tried this twice now and from what I'd read I was expecting to be underwhelmed. On both occasions I got the dark brown stuff looks like coffee granules. The first time I did it I split a Gram between a friend. Made 2 300mg bombs and then 2 200mg bombs. The first 300mg bomb was like a fairly average pill but it was only when I bombed the second lot did it REALLY hit me. It felt like a full on pill...eyes flutering...pulling gibs the full monty!
Last night I did 4 300mg bombs and I was completely muntered. I loved it....as close to legal pills and although not as mental as meph I'd say stick with it...its a slow builder and its really warm, euphoric best of all...it enhances music..something meph didnt do for me.

And you definately arn't a vendor are you JB 8)

Hi all, thought id join up and say hello after lurking here for a few weeks. I purchased half a gram of mdai from a reputable source a few weeks back. It was white in appearence, and chrystaline as well. First of all i took about 5mg as a reaction test.

Later on that evening i took about 200mg as first dose, after about 45 min to an hour, i felt different, but nothing too special, so took the rest. About an hour and a half after inital dose i felt happy, alert and content but nothing more really. No euphoria or other mdma like effects that other people on here have been talking about. After feeling like this for about 3 hours, it started to have quite a sedating effect on me but not being able to sleep.

From my experience, it is a mild stimulant, nothing more nothin less. People expecting to get off thier head will be disappointed, but i can see potential in it. Especially mixed with other things to bring out the best in it.

On that note i see some people on here have tried different combos, and was wondering if anybody knows if it's any good mixed with dmaa? Yes i know its not the greatest, but ive been off legal and illegal substances for a few years, and lost all contacts lol. i suppose something is better than nothing. Im looking to give other RC's serious 'lab time' soon, as soon as they are available again.

Kinda bummed after reading this thread..looks like MDAI is not a good idea if you are on anti-depressants (which I am). :(

recently i did a line of speed followed by 130mg mdai with 80mg m1 and i was rolling really hard!!! it was followed by other chemicals so cant say how long the high lasted or how the come down was.

Last night I took 4 100mg "mdai tablets" now this was teamed with a lot of alcohol and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, felt spacey on occasions, and tonight, I know its work in the morning too, too 2 more of these "tablets" and I am experiencing my usual effects from a drug, wreching (always), needing to take a trip to the little boys room, pilly willy lol etc etc, fine when sitting feeling maybe a little bit distant, I imagine thats the hangover though, but when walking outside for a smoke I have a definate light headidness, every now and then a dull pleasurable tingling in my legs and hips it seems to move all over.

I'm still unsure to be honest though. I just hope the effects wear off so I sleep before 6am like last night.

Does definitely play with your ability to sleep though, I'm glad I have to K-Pins left

From my experience, it is a mild stimulant, nothing more nothin less. People expecting to get off thier head will be disappointed, but i can see potential in it. Especially mixed with other things to bring out the best in it.

On that note i see some people on here have tried different combos, and was wondering if anybody knows if it's any good mixed with dmaa? Yes i know its not the greatest, but ive been off legal and illegal substances for a few years, and lost all contacts lol. i suppose something is better than nothing. Im looking to give other RC's serious 'lab time' soon, as soon as they are available again.
I've seen people rolling balls off of 300mg of the 40-50% purity coffee brown MDAI, if you had white crystalline and took 500mg, I'd kinda question that. Of course, ymmv, but if I had dosed even 300mg of pure, I'd probably be floored.

well tonight i am planning a long new years eve party.

so what do you people think of a 4FA + MDAI combo?

was thinking of something in the lines of ~120mg 4FA around 9pm and then at 11pm drop the mdai (~200mg of the coffe coloured one) for a very comfy new years eve.

not looking for a complete roll, just energy to dance, good hornyness for afterparty sex and not be completly fucked up so i can enjoy a mushroom trip on sunday evening.