View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd recommend you trying it because is not exactly like mushrooms, in some ways differences are very apreciable. Mushrooms are more chaotic and put you extremely on other dimension, 4-aco-dmt is more clear headed and far calmer, with much less anxiety on come up, but lacks the serious deep of mushrooms, at medium dosages at least (with mushrooms, even low doses are a punch in my nose)

I've got about 35mg of degraded (icky brown) 4-aco-dmt left, along with about 20-25mg of 4-ho-met. I'm considering mixing the two together so I can have 2 or possibly even 3 good trips left. My reasoning being that 4-ho-met has been disappointing to me on its own, but I would personally theorize it to amplify the effects of 4-aco-dmt, especially if the DMT was in greater ratio to the MET. Any thoughts?

I usually dose around 20mg, intranasally. I've had generally had the best experiences with that amount and that RoA in the past

can I just clear something up, please. When up on 4-aco-dmt, in the dark, do you get this crazy eye darting thing? Like - your eyes can't stay still, etc? And, do you get these waves of peak and dip..like frequently landing then taking off again? I'm just trying to make sure I'm taking the same stuff as everyone else. =D

Last edited:
When up on 4-aco-dmt, in the dark, do you get this crazy eye darting thing? Like - your eyes can't stay still, etc?
hmmm. i don't think so. can't say i remember anything like that
And, do you get these waves of peak and dip..like frequently landing then taking off again? I'm just trying to make sure I'm taking the same stuff as everyone else. =D
if you are talking about the intensity of the experience. yes it gets more and less intense in waves. like mushrooms.

anyone know of a lab that would charitably do GC/MS, NMR, or HPLC testing if I sent in a sample of "the brown" ?

hmmm. i don't think so. can't say i remember anything like that

if you are talking about the intensity of the experience. yes it gets more and less intense in waves. like mushrooms.

anyone know of a lab that would charitably do GC/MS, NMR, or HPLC testing if I sent in a sample of "the brown" ?

Hm, I think I'm gonna throw this stuff out...I'm pretty sure this isn't 4-aco-dmt, it just isn't matching *any* of the usual trip reports. In fact, this stuff would match up better with fly agaric than anything else, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.