View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i'm gonna be dosing some of this on the tail end of the peak from 2 hits of good L and i don't want to overdo it. Would 10mg be sufficient? I just want enough to keep the trip going at the same level as before.

i was going to do 19mg but after my 9, i dont know anymore.. i must say that the visuals were more closed eye for me.. the part where i felt my body ripping was a bit much, let alone the shakes.. now, i did drink some beers that day, i wonder if that had something to do with my crazy experience.

"i was going to do 19mg but after my 9, i dont know anymore.. i must say that the visuals were more closed eye for me.. the part where i felt my body ripping was a bit much, let alone the shakes.. now, i did drink some beers that day, i wonder if that had something to do with my crazy experience. "

Most likely reduced the intensity of it. (the beers)

^I've read other reports of alcohol mixing badly with 4-ACO compounds. You should try it without alcohol next time.

^I've read other reports of alcohol mixing badly with 4-ACO compounds. You should try it without alcohol next time.

I almost fear doing it again.. i mean after all , the part where it felt like my face/body was being pulled apart with the visuals was scary//

is it possible you could have received more than 9mg ? I have had a similar experience on salvia where i felt a lot of physical pain and like my muscles/skin was being pulled but never on shrooms.

is it possible you could have received more than 9mg ? I have had a similar experience on salvia where i felt a lot of physical pain and like my muscles/skin was being pulled but never on shrooms.

well my buddy took the same dose and he was fine.. he did say he forgot most of it.. i did think i took to much and i was going to OD.. however my scale had brand new batteries.. but your right it could have been more, but i am doubtful that i weighed it wrong.

Going to be trying some of this in the next week. Going by Erowid 25mg+ is a strong dose. I'm not too experienced with mushrooms, particular in higher doses, but have always enjoyed them and preferred them to LSD (the psychedelic I take the most). When taking acid I tend to take about 150-200ug, in most cases that takes a few blotter to get to but isn't a massive heroic dose. It's hard to scale psychedelics as they all vary but I've also had great experiences in the past year on 10mg (or so) doses of 2C-E sniffed and at least 500ug of 25C-NBOME insufflated.

What sort've dose do people feel I should go for? I'm considering trying 25mg will that have me right in the deep end with ego death? Also is sniffing it a good route of dosing? I do get nausea on psychedelics - for example 2C-E makes me throw up everywhere if I sniff it. But I quite like the faster comeup and the lower dosage.

Opinions?

Going to be trying some of this in the next week. Going by Erowid 25mg+ is a strong dose. I'm not too experienced with mushrooms, particular in higher doses, but have always enjoyed them and preferred them to LSD (the psychedelic I take the most). When taking acid I tend to take about 150-200ug, in most cases that takes a few blotter to get to but isn't a massive heroic dose. It's hard to scale psychedelics as they all vary but I've also had great experiences in the past year on 10mg (or so) doses of 2C-E sniffed and at least 500ug of 25C-NBOME insufflated.

What sort've dose do people feel I should go for? I'm considering trying 25mg will that have me right in the deep end with ego death? Also is sniffing it a good route of dosing? I do get nausea on psychedelics - for example 2C-E makes me throw up everywhere if I sniff it. But I quite like the faster comeup and the lower dosage.

Opinions?

I took 4 hits of good acid once and i was fine, i took 9mg of 4-aco-dmt and i was losing my hold on reality.. you know how sounds are funny and weird on these things, well 4-aco-dmt made it very freaky and scary in a weird but good way.. i took my dose orally..

Opinions?

If its the hcl, i find 20mg without a tolerance is pretty strong for me. But i weigh 130lbs so that could be a factor as well. 25mg of the fumarate gets me to where 20mg hcl does. I haven't gone higher than that. If you have freebase i'd say 16mg is equal to 20mg of the hcl. Snorting it will definitely be more potent and faster hitting, i personally don't like it due to the intensity at which it can hit. Same with plugging. I plugged 12mg of the hcl once, and haven't tried to plug 4-aco again after that. It was almost like if you were smoking dmt, but stretched out the time it took to hit by about 5-10x (about 5 minutes). The visuals were fairly intense, ego was shattered, and i learned a lesson. Still far to fast, with far to high a dose to be remotely comfortable to me.

Nausea ain't too bad with 4-aco, at least much less than mushrooms i find.

I say shoot for a medium dose the first time, assuming you have no cross tolerance. at my weight that would be about 15mg of the fumarate on a semi empty stomach.

The come up on this compound can be a bit anxious, after your through that its smooth sailing most of the time i find. With a high dose, it might be a bit difficult for someone trying it for the first time w/out a good amount of experience with mushrooms. I will say it feels a bit smoother than mushrooms in that regard though, the comeup on shrooms feels more abrasive than with 4-aco. I remember reading somewhere that it might be caused by 4-po being metabolized into psilocin faster than 4-aco, and since 4-po can't cross the BBB it has to convert. But since 4-aco can to a degree, but gets converted to 4-ho slower, it comes on smoother and lasts longer with qualitative differences since some of the 4-aco does get to the brain before being metabolized into psilocin. Could be the 4-ho/4-po-nmt in mushrooms that cause differences in effects as well.

If you have experience with med-high doses of dmt, i would say be prepared for something similar to that if you snort a strong dose of 4-aco, stretched out a bit as you come up. In other words, be prepared, it can get intense very fast.

I took 4 hits of good acid once and i was fine, i took 9mg of 4-aco-dmt and i was losing my hold on reality.. you know how sounds are funny and weird on these things, well 4-aco-dmt made it very freaky and scary in a weird but good way.. i took my dose orally..

Is your batch one of the newer brown gooey ones?

have you had it tested or know the purity of it?

^just got a new batch in from a retailer ive never used before

no real complaints but its real dark brown

its still clumps of powder, but the color is so dark

every time i have gotten its been off white powder

Heard this stuff can be hard to sniff due to it absorbing moisture. Anyone any tips? Is sublinguial also a good option or just a similar bio availability to oral?

Thanks for the responses so far, much appreciated. :)

Heard this stuff can be hard to sniff due to it absorbing moisture. Anyone any tips? Is sublinguial also a good option or just a similar bio availability to oral?

Thanks for the responses so far, much appreciated. :)

Oral is the way to go:)

Is it just better all round? I don't have much of this so wanted to get the most out of it by sniffing. But people here seem to think otherwise. Does the bio availability vary much?

Status
Not open for further replies.