Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff is...

pastel-ly...

Smudgy and likes shadows and darkness

But it brings out the subtle graduation in the now neutral darkness...

It makes the now an eternal never...

And erodes at the boundaries of our perceptual reality in every phenomenological way we can sense it...

YMMV :)

I wasn't, I was thinking Psilocin. Really I doubt any degradation to Psilocin is the cause of the anxiety etc as I think I know the cause, but I'm just asking if it's a possibility.

A friend got a similar anxiety reaction off of 18 mg, though the setting probably didn't help.

No anxiety in me, in fact I need to dose quite high to even get much, 40mg or more. And I wouldn't compare the experience at all to mushrooms. My tolerance and reaction to 4 aco and ho met are within pretty much normal limits, though I do think I'm a tad resistant to tryptamines (but not that much).

It's disappointing, I had really high hopes. Maybe all the hype just psyched me out ;)

20.7mg down the hatch 24 minutes ago... feelin something start... it definitely isn't a slammer like 4-HO-MET...

Feel like I could just go to sleep right now...

20.7mg down the hatch 24 minutes ago... feelin something start... it definitely isn't a slammer like 4-HO-MET...

Feel like I could just go to sleep right now...

You well may... it can be very sedating for some... over 20mg and it just gives me a strong weird head buzz then puts me right out just like someone held a rag of ether over my face... no visuals, no psychedelic anything. Some have suggested I try it with a stimulant, and there are excellent sounding reports of doing it after coming up on some 2c-i which I love, which I will need to try. By itself though, for me it acts like a very fast knockout pill of some sort... weird. Oh well.

Wow ^ that really sucks.

I found 15mg to be pretty sedating, but in cycles - so I'd feel like chilled for about 20 mins every hour or so.

40mg wasn't sedating in the slightest - very euphoric.

Next time, I'm trying 20mg, and that will be next weekend - will report how sedating that is.

You well may... it can be very sedating for some... over 20mg and it just gives me a strong weird head buzz then puts me right out just like someone held a rag of ether over my face... no visuals, no psychedelic anything. Some have suggested I try it with a stimulant, and there are excellent sounding reports of doing it after coming up on some 2c-i which I love, which I will need to try. By itself though, for me it acts like a very fast knockout pill of some sort... weird. Oh well.

So I'm not the only one. Sedating indeed, not much psychedelic until I get well above 30 mg. OEV's are almost electric, CEV's are soft, pillow like blooms of fractals mostly on the blue/red sprectrum (visuals are very consistent for me from trip to trip on this one). At around 40mg I've had periods of darkness and introspection, some of it emotionally painful, which eventually faded into a lazy afternoon on the couch just ruminating about my life and family in a very relaxed and peaceful state.

All in all not a bad substance, and most likely worth combining with something, just disappointing compared to most others' experiences.

I did not like this experience.

It made me so damn tired that I couldn't enjoy it and every time I would close my eyes, the body high would get so intense that my head felt like it was going to explode with rushes.

The visuals were nothing to write home about - certainly nothing like 4-HO-MET or even 4-HO-MiPT and the only "mental" component I found was that it told me I need to start using psychedelics to expand my consciousness rather than escape it. No surprise there.

Also, it was extremely anxious. I honestly felt pretty much like I ate shrooms which is not a good thing in my opinion. I didn't feel as much body load as I did from the 4-HO-MET but like I said of the MET, the body load was more of a disassociative feeling and one I haven't had for years so it takes getting used to.

This sedated me but yet raised my pulse to about 110 BPM. I have noticed, however, that its been over 24 hours without a single cigarette for me and I'm a pack a day smoker. However, 4-HO-MET had the same do not smoke effect on me because, well, I couldn't move.

I felt extremely dizzy upon standing with this stuff and l lost my balance and almost fell face first to the floor when I was looking for the TV remote.

I don't know if this one is worth it. I may just give away my gram or sell it to a novelty collector and take the money and get a gram of 4-HO-MiPT or 4-HO-MET...

Maybe I will mix it with MDMA and see if that makes it any friendlier...

I did not like this experience.

It made me so damn tired that I couldn't enjoy it and every time I would close my eyes, the body high would get so intense that my head felt like it was going to explode with rushes.

The visuals were nothing to write home about - certainly nothing like 4-HO-MET or even 4-HO-MiPT and the only "mental" component I found was that it told me I need to start using psychedelics to expand my consciousness rather than escape it. No surprise there.

Also, it was extremely anxious. I honestly felt pretty much like I ate shrooms which is not a good thing in my opinion. I didn't feel as much body load as I did from the 4-HO-MET but like I said of the MET, the body load was more of a disassociative feeling and one I haven't had for years so it takes getting used to.

This sedated me but yet raised my pulse to about 110 BPM. I have noticed, however, that its been over 24 hours without a single cigarette for me and I'm a pack a day smoker. However, 4-HO-MET had the same do not smoke effect on me because, well, I couldn't move.

I felt extremely dizzy upon standing with this stuff and l lost my balance and almost fell face first to the floor when I was looking for the TV remote.

I don't know if this one is worth it. I may just give away my gram or sell it to a novelty collector and take the money and get a gram of 4-HO-MiPT or 4-HO-MET...

Maybe I will mix it with MDMA and see if that makes it any friendlier...

Ive had similar problems with anxiety and intensity while lacking noticeable visuals...

Never noted an increased pulse i wasn't the cause of though...

And it made me smoke a pack of cigs after not doing so for 3 months...

Im thinking 10-13 mg are in order soon...hopefully i can get some euphoria!

Its weird, everyone Ive let try the stuff has loved it and word has spread like mad, but I don't quite see what all the fuss is about...

Screw being a hardhead

4-aco-dmt is the least interesting 4-sub tryptamine I have tried so far. I have dosed it at 30, 35 and 65mg. Its just to slow and bland for me, like it never truly gets going. I suspect it would be more interesting IM/IV though.

I am glad someone agrees with me... the OEVs were moving so slow they might as well have not been there, the CEVs were pretty much non-existent, the body high was meh, and it made me anxious the whole time.

Yeah. I had some pretty high expectations for this one after reading through all the threads on here. I suspect pure 4-ho-dmt would be a different matter entirely.. too bad its illegal pretty much everywhere.

4-aco-dmt is the least interesting 4-sub tryptamine I have tried so far. I have dosed it at 30, 35 and 65mg. Its just to slow and bland for me, like it never truly gets going. I suspect it would be more interesting IM/IV though.

It is said to be very intense, and much more DMT-like. 5mg-10mg is a good starting dose, to be on the safe side. I have been meaning to try this, but I am not mentally ready yet.

just downed 10 mg... (sublingual-yummy)

took 5 at first, waited 25 minutes, felt it, and then took the next 5...

Im thinking maybe 10 more in one down, maybe 15, or 20...

Its feeling right and light...and Mahavishnu is putting on a pretty good argument

OMG have i changed my mind on this stuff...

This is...it

That was...that...

Awesome things happened

20-23 mg consumed ~10...

Its now 4 hours later and its feels like daysssss

Art...Poetry...this stuff greatly facilitated a uniquely whimsical lackadaisical reminiscing...

Euphoric, Natural, this showed me the web...

Beautiful stuff for a saturday night alone. 8mg in the arm.....1hr later another 4mg. plenty of nitrous and Jefferson Airplane and I''m smiling so much.

PS day 5 of NO SMOKING. Holy shit I never thought I could do it. Thank you Ecig. Im free.

Sorry PD crew I know this is not a social thread.

Mental and very little visual. I also prefer other 4-sub tryptamine especially 4-ho-mipt.

A note on tolerance...

I took 10mg tonight, after having taken ~22 mg last night.

I had slight OEV's...made more pronounced by some mj...the mental aspect was meh...

I definitely tripped though...

as to whether it was worth it or not...meh, the colors were cool

Status
Not open for further replies.