• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone and cocaine ok to mix

Angelz87

Bluelighter
I've been on an opiates binge to about 9 months now, my friends giving me sum cocaine is it safe to mix?

generaly a good rule of thumb, is uppers and downers together dont mix will....

but opiates and blow is an amazing combo, the synergy bliss....

just take a bump and see how you feel, dont go overboard.

Some people like it, some don't. Opiates and coke has it's advantages and disadvantages, just like weed and coke(which I found better than expected).

It is more risk than either alone though, so watch yourself. Maby just try to feel "normal" (dose the same dose of oxy as you did the past day or 2) from the OC, not in withdrawl and not very high, and do the coke on top of that.

Here is my two cents i used both of them for two days straight i didnt speed ball i just snorted coke did a shot of oxy back and forth back and forth and then on day three my right side kidney or liver hurt so fucking bad just like a kidney or a gall stone it wasnt that great either in my honest opinion but then again it wasnt crack it was cane so then i spent 5 days iin the hospital cause i turned yellow from high liver enzymes the nurse said i could of gone into a coma and died if i didnt go in....the pain was so nutty satan would have went ot the hospital oxy and dalaidid was what i was using w the coke and it would not stop the pain......so i wouldnt do it a true speedball or (whitetrash speedball) is speed and oxy or heroin and that i almost died so i wouldnt try either.

Check this out i have been on all the most potent opiod narcotics out there.....Morphine, Oxycontin, Dalaudid, Demerol....everything but Opana. My question is if i mix say 6 Dalaudid 8mg pills with 2 80mg oxycontin pills would those together put into a rig then i.v.'d give me the almost same exact high as oxymorphone in similar strength formations? I have done this and have wondered? Also i have tooken mallie morphine sulfate and mixed them with oxycontin and it seems to simulate heroin (or so it feels like H). One thing i will say is i was banging dalaudid 8mg pills and oxycontin for awhile it was nice then one night i decided to score a little Ice (meth), well i didnt shoot for a white trash speedball nor did i do them together.

What i did do was i fucked w/ them both within a few hours. I first noticed the dalaudid hit real strong like 1 8mg pill felt like 5-7 of them. Real warm legs and a gnarly very weak feeling but kinda pleasant to where you would almost fall down. well i kept doing it ice oxy&dalaudid back and fourth waiting awhile not really doing anything intentional. Well I then started twitching and talking nonsence and having episodes of falling to the ground out of nowhere, not fainting but falling down like my heart was stopping, my chic started tripping which brought this shit to my attention.

I was playing around with a whitetrashspeedball one evening or was it two evenings...lol...My wife She kept saying you are scaring me i am gonna call a ambulance i kept telling her sorry sorry no ill drink a shit load of water ill be ok, so she chilled out i went in the other room and passed out like the times before (fatal shit dont ever leave the room stay near a caring person) so i spilt my water and fell off my bed and went into the other room and she tripped again. I then thought ot myslef if she calls a ambulance im fucked!! I didnt eat these drugs i i.v'd them so activated charcoal wont do shit for me......i eventually started to get better and drank a shit load of water. The moral of the story is dont ever fuck with meth and opiods back and forth repeatedly or at all!!

I also tried it with coke and oxycontin not at the same time but off and on through the night i didnt come close to death like the meth and opiods but i got massive pain in my side and turned yellow and my liver hurt so bad it caused me to puke and i was hospitalized for 5 days!!! This is so nobody does this different types of drugs arent for mixing stick to one type and one type only. Be Safe !

coke and opiods is so hard on the liver it makes your enzme count enormouus dont even try it if you gonna do anything and be fucking carefull get retarded with some cola and then a half hour later do some or a little oxy....Be safe i was and it almost cost me my life....

I've always heard it's a great combo but your risking shit when you mix uppers and downers. If i was you i would stick to one of the two.

i wouldnt do it ever again i felt like someone kicked me in the kidney with a steel toe boot as hard as they can over and over again it felt just like a kidney stone or a gal stone it hurt so bad you would go to the er high on acid not caring how they looked at you the pain was so intense i pray this helps someone steer clear of this combo.....i wont even say to tr a little bit....again all that happened was my liver enzyme count got up 1500 normal is 85 or around there and she said i could of went into a coma and i didnt even tink it would of happened like that i was wrong. Moral of this stor is you pass out and die or you get into s omuch pain and you pass out from the pain but you dont want to even try it....mixing meth with heroin is along the same line and way nutty and i dont think its a good idea that almost took my life too it seemed but i can say it didnt sem to give the body suh a bad reaction.....if u get liver enzyme count that high like me1500 or aso you piss blood think b4 you speedball no matter how big of ballz you think you may have......

It isn't the combo of the two isn't the direct reason why you had problems with your kidney. The possibility is that you did too much cocaine because that "can" cause problems but you can't blame the combo.

Combining uppers and downers isn't as dangerous as most people think if you are using adequate doses. Doctors prescribe the benzo/amphetamine combo all the time.

IMO the combination of cocaine and oxycodone is fabulous. Incredibly euphoric. Not as good as a real speedball but good enough because I love oxycodone, maybe not as much as heroin.

30mg. oxycodone mixed with some blow and railed is a nice feeling, to say the least. nice "speedball" effect, called a "California Heart Stopper" where i live.not as good as morphine or smack though.

but if you don't have much oxy i'd skip combing them and save the oxy for the comedown.

I did 120mg OC when my tolerance was where that much would get me nodding a little bit and then copped a bag cause I tried just a bump of my friends and it was raw. That bag lasted the whole night and I was really fucked up like I haven't ever been before. In a good way that is, but it did feel like I would have been in dangerous territory if I was wreckless and just banged out the whole bag or something.

I've done it more times recently though and the coke kinda killed the OC. I did it later on though and they were the OP's. It came back when I finished the coke and took a xanax and drank a beer. So I guess with instant release it fucks you up if you do it close to the same time and time release just isn't quick enough to stand up and mix with the coke to well. I mean the first couple bumps felt awesome but it started overpowering it with more bumps.. Did 240mg that time TR.

one is slowing your heart, the other is speeding it up. it's not "ok" to mix it, but it is fun as stated above.

one is slowing your heart, the other is speeding it up. it's not "ok" to mix it, but it is fun as stated above.

Your heart can't be speed up and slow down at the same time. It is okay to take uppers and downers, they are prescribed ALL THE TIME. The only problem is if you take too much of one or the other.

hell yeah snort some oxy and when you nod out snort some coke and your back in the game. Or load that shit up in a rig and bang some oxy and coke but use less dose for both oxy and coke. Grreat combo though

you never came back?

did it go well???

i used to love dope and coke.....did it for months on end......

I've been on an opiates binge to about 9 months now, my friends giving me sum cocaine is it safe to mix?

duh. speedballs. just dont forget that all your favorite musicians and actors died from speedballs.

Hey guys so i have 5mg oc, with how much coke can i mix it with. What is the average ratio?

Hey guys so i have 5mg oc, with how much coke can i mix it with. What is the average ratio?

..Just got slow with the coke.
Don't do big lines, do small to medium sized lines. Don't do lines real often, space it out. You 'should' be fine.

Here is how you do this...

Take your opiate at the dose you would normally take.

Now bump coke... do it like you normally would. No more, no less...

You should be in la-la slow giggle smiling for no real reason land in about a good 20 to 30 minutes...