• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Plugging Cocaine???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way to plug anything is to cook it first as if you were going to inject it through your veins. This gets out any impurities that it may have been cut with. Then just use a medicine syringe that they use for giving infants liquid medicines. Any pharmacy will give one to you free. Then fill the syringe and off you go. Also everyone gets different results from various ways of doing drugs. Your tolerance levels, your metabolism etc.. Weight or the size of the person is not really a factor. I have a buddy who is 6'3" 220 lbs. and doing one 50mg trazodone knocks him on his ass. I'm 5'9" and 160lbs. and I had to prove to him and my wife that it didn't do shit for me. I did 6 of them which was 250mg and no effect what so ever. If I am on a medication after about a month of being on it, It won't matter how much I take, bump, snort it will not work. My problem is I have been on meds since 1994 when I was disabled in a car accident and every doctor I have seen doesn't and never believes me when I tell them I have grown tolerant to the med. I was just on Seroquil for sleep. 250mg. I went to the doctors and I told the nurse that it doesn't work at all anymore and she said that it was impossible to grow tolerant to Seroquil. I sat there one night and did 10 15mg MSIR (morphine sulfate immediate release) at once. It didn't even help my tooth ache. My wife was flipping out thinking I was going to drop dead or something. But, then was shocked that I didn't show even a sign of being on a pain killer.

I thought about it once but I figured that having a super vasoconstricted asshole wouldn't be fun.

I plugged a little bit of coke over the weekend. It was my first time using cocaine or plugging. A tiny bit, maybe 1/3 of a line gave me a definite rush - more so than snorting. I noticed a bit of numbness but it didn't bother me. I would try it again, I think it was a worthwhile ROA.

Yes it works IME. Never heard of "booty bumps"? Notice that the person who talked about turning his asshole out also did 2 grams in two bumps (sounds like an ulcer or puncture to me, as xxl suggested), and the lesson he took from it was
I have no idea why gay people do the things they do because I can tell you right now, nothing, nothgng EVER will EVER go up my ass EVER again.
Sorry, I have a real problem finding anything else credible when someone says things like that... 8)
The classic way to do this, at least at one point in time in some circles in southern california, was to fill a straw with straight coke (no liquid), plug it on the bottom with paper, shove it in your partner's ass (this was a heterosexual activity, believe or not, albeit a kinda nasty one), and -- blow (also nasty, blowing your breath into your partner's rectum or vice versa). Probably wiser to turn it into a solution. And use an oral syringe. But that does work.

I have plugged cocaine before. I had a pretty large addiction to cocaine and the needle at a point, and as I was preppy my last shot with my last needle, I broke the needle off. I don't know if it was loose or something was wrong with the rig, but it broke and I was pissed.

I was still able to suck the solution into the barrel and I figured I might as well try and plug it and smoke the remainder of my stash.

I plugged away and have to say I didn't get very good results, if any. Didn't really get much of a high. I know it wasn't the cocaine, as I had been getting bellringers from IV shots from the same batch in the same session before I plugged it..

Honestly this sounds like a TERRIBLE idea. Your intestines are pretty important and I'm sure doing this causes some internal damage, which is why the gentleman was shitting blood and all that junk.

when i was a graduate nurse working in the ER back in the 80s, a woman was brought in by her bf for a coke OD. they had gone wild w/ lots of coke that ended up on his dick and in her puss. she died.
-izzy

when i was a graduate nurse working in the ER back in the 80s, a woman was brought in by her bf for a coke OD. they had gone wild w/ lots of coke that ended up on his dick and in her puss. she died.
-izzy

That is a sad story, but it sounds like a crazy party. They must have been like swimming, AND fucking in the coke!

Anyway, yeah of all the substances to plug this would probably be the last on my list. Doesn't seem like it would be nice, and with how often you have to redose...:!

I don't see why having to re-dose often would be a prob at all....
1) It could have a longer lasting effect than snorting does in the way cocaine taken orally does.

AND / OR

2) Even if plugged and snorted cocaine have the same duration, same degree of constant re-dosing ,how is that any diff or even worse than IVing coke? Or smoking crack? I'd think plugging sounds way safer than shooting or smoking cocaine.

BUT
This all depends on cocaine having a better effect plugged than snorted and idk that answer..

Bumping this thread, I'm going to give this a try this week. I'll come back to tell you guys how it was compared to snorting it. Will use the same dose and will do this when sober.

Hmm I don't really seem to get good results from plugging it. It might be the quality of the cocaine (it hasn't been tested but I think it's okay when snorting it) or the way I'm plugging it. There's barely any information on the web about it in comparison to plugging E or opiates/opioids, sadly.

I've heard that Stevie Nicks plugged coke big time. After watching her on a
documentary talking about how her doctor warned her to stop snorting coke
because her nose was so fucked up, I sorta believe this.

I just plugged 180mg (cut, so probably 70-90mg), feelsgoodman.jpg.
I like this way better than snorting, the high feels way better than snorting, as if it's way more mellow.

^ Just plugged ~130mgs and all i can say is that it's just enjoyable =D

I really don't like taking something nasally, not just because i just don't like it anymore, but also because my nose seems to be somewhat inapplicable for this ROA nowadays. So "up the arse" seems to be worthwhile alternative, since oral cocaine doses need to be very high (never tried that route myself).

Against my expectations there is no sudden rush, at least with the dose tested, but a slowly building feeling of overall well-being and mental comfort.

I recently heard about this. I gave it a try. First off I am gay, but I never have had anything in my ass so lets put that theory aside. Using a small enema bottle is pretty simply and has no discomfort. I mixed it with water and injected it. My experience was it took long to feel it. Maybe 20 minute. The feeling was different. Not that hyper feeling, more mellow. It started slow and kept getting better. It definitely is worth trying. I wouldn't do it all the time for fear of damage in there. I was wondering if anyone ever just inserted coke with out any liquid. Does the water slow it down or lessen it? If anyone has done both or just the solid please let me know the result. Thanks.

^^^

You definitely don't want to just shove powder up there.. ha. You need to break it down into a solution.

I didn't read most of this thread cuz I'm hurtin waiting for my man, but it works great and has a rush; tis much better than snorting.

If you think pluggin coke doesn't work? Your doing it WRONG!

All right, So swim and her friends had been partying it up this week and swim was drowning in this pure as shit, straight off the block stuff. Swim used to BANG it, but that was way back in the 90's. Swim has been snorting the good stuff for days now, and now her nose is so clogged no air or blow could get through. What was swim to do? No needles, so that's out of the question. Swim is thankfully for that since IV almost killed her 10 years ago, so she'd decided to plug it, having never done it before, she experimented.
Swim first cut a line and dissolved it in 10 ml water and using a baby syringe (no needle) she took it right up the bum! no good! :?

Next she took her enema bag and put a BIG RAIL in it and with the bag half full, that too went up the bum too but was hardly any better.

It had, by this time, been hours since her last line thanks to the cement in her nose so she tried one last thing. Swim took a RAIL, again, and added 3 drops of water. Mixing it around to the consistency of pancake batter she pulled it into the baby syringe and it gave her 1 ml of pure, uncut, coke paste. Then Swim put the syringe back in her pooper (cleaned out with an enema by this time) about 1/4 of the way and pushed (Swim strongly suggests at least trying hard to take a crap first before you do this)

There was a little relief from the craving but nothing earth shattering so Swim stuffed her finger up there and pushed it all around coating her colon then took a shower to get ready for the day.
After Swims 10 min shower, as she stepped out of the tub, it hit!

HARD.

Swim remembers well her crazy teenage years, and how awesome IV Coke felt. This was a similar body high, not as big of an initial rush, but unlike IV the high kept building and BUILDING! Swim hasn't felt this fucked up from coke in 10 years and she just keeps getting higher.

Swim was getting TO fucked up TO quickly and was scared because she'd used a lot of really pure shit and she wasn't coming down at all. She was worried about OD'ing cause her heart kept beating faster and faster. Swim then took the syringe and filled it with water a couple of times and rinsed out her bum. It kind of worked, she stopped getting higher by the minute and started to even out.

The lesson Swim learned? The less water the better, just make a thin paste, and spread it around inside as much as possible.

She told me to be careful with the amount you use cause it lasted 10X longer than snorting it! She's sitting here with me now, still SUPER fucked up and it's 45 minutes after the fact! Swim says she will never shoot or snort again. Plugging is for her apparently, as long as she stays careful about the dosage and how many times she does it so as to protect that delicate membrane in her tushie, but she has never, EVER, ridden the white horse for so long.

To bad the stuffs almost gone, Swim could have been flying all week!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.