• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Plugging Cocaine???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan21

Bluelighter
This might be a stupid question as I am pretty new to coke, but I'm just wondering if people have ever tried plugging cocaine.
Ive never heard of this before and would probably never try it, just I've heard of people plugging many other things and I'm just wondering why not coke?

lol i can just imagine having a numb asshole and ending up shitting my pants cuz i cant feel it.
It might not be healthy tho since it would constrict your blood vessels in your colon and part of your intestines depending how far it goes in. But there is more surface area in your ass than your nose so more membranes will absorb it faster so i guess 1 plug wouldn't hurt and than snort the rest, but i wouldn't plug the whole coke session for the reason i stated above, it might cause damage to your insides.

I'm by no means a coke expert tho. I'm a downer person.

half the fun of cocaine if looking at those pretty, white lines and then snorting them up. best done playing monopoly with a few friends.

but plugging may be a smart idea. the high would last longer, so redosing could be done maybe once an hour as opposed to once every 20mins. please do try and let me know what happens.

its not "gay" to plug drugs.

Yeah I'm gay, but it doesn't mean i fuckin love putting anything up my ass. plugging is lame, but not uncomfortable, so the only problem would be your fear of appearing gay towards people on an online forum.

dudes that are too afraid to plug because they might come across gay are freekin gay.

I'd only advice plugging when your product is pure... Coke.

people plug pills crushed up mixed with water and not filtered so there are binders and fillers in it, so it's not pure. why would the coke need to be pure? cut is kind of like binders and fillers.

people plug pills crushed up mixed with water and not filtered so there are binders and fillers in it, so it's not pure. why would the coke need to be pure? cut is kind of like binders and fillers.

maybe hes thinking leftovers from the manufacturing process that may be rough on one's insides

I've seen, after reading tons of threads, searching, and using Google, 2 main schools of thought on plugging cocaine, and they are completely contradictory....:/

The first is: that plugging coke (PC let's call it) is the 2nd best ROA next to IV administration in terms of getting a "rush". Thus, it is stronger so to speak than snorting. Also, the general consensus is that the high is more of a "body high" and less mentally euphoric/stimulating than when snorted.

The second school of thought is: that PC is a waste, the effects are not stronger in any way than the effects are from snorting cocaine, and it is a difficult, painful, uncomfortable way of ingesting the drug, especially in light of the frequent re-dosing common with cocaine.

Here are my questions, comments, and thoughts; any advise is welcomed....

1) Does anyone ACTUALLY know the BA for cocaine taken rectaly?

2) How long does it take for the effects to come on, and how long do they last when "PCing"? (Using snorted or IV'd cocaine for comparison)

3) Does the ability to remove insoluble cuts when plugging cocaine significantly benefit one's health? (Since if snorted, these cuts would all be put into the body)

4). Do the insoluble cuts even need to be removed when PC?

5) If it is true that PC gives more of a body high, is that more dangerous to one's health, and generally speaking, assuming all things being equal, which ROA is the safest/healthiest?

Thanks in advance

It doesn't work. Plus you risk hurting yourself with the plugging device because your rectum will be numbed almost instantaneously.

"XXL" do you know it doesn't work from your own experience? If so, what dose did you take? How long did you let the solution absorb b4 getting up? And any other relevant info would be appreciated...

Hi everyone, so tonight my friend plugged heroin and cocaine, separately, and this was his first time plugging anything. He said he got moderate results w/ the heroin, but when he plugged the cocaine he definitely felt it was a good ROA and worth doing in the future. The buzz was the same as snorting an equivalent dose, but there was a stronger initial rush that had a much faster onset.

You really want to stick shit up your ass eh?

Opiates are better for that tbh

^ well no, but my friend would rather stick something in his rectum than stick a needle in his arm.

About the opiates you mentioned, do you have experience plugging these substances? How did you find this ROA to be? And what opiates do you know of specifically that have a high rectal BA? Anyone feel free to answer, thanks

seeing how alot of people have to take shits after they snort a couple lines due to cuts and what not or just a reflex wouldnt some of the coke get lost this way? just thinking out loud but this is pretty interesting.

lol i can just imagine having a numb asshole and ending up shitting my pants cuz i cant feel it.
LOL that's what I was thinking. It reminds me of coming back from the dentist and someone saying "Hey, you've a bit of drool right there." Might be a different statement with plugged cocaine.

half the fun of cocaine if looking at those pretty, white lines and then snorting them up. best done playing monopoly with a few friends

Ah yes, the typical situation one would take cocaine in 8)

I think you'd just end up snorting it anyway, what with the compulsion to redose and everything. Plugging every 20 minutes doesn't seem very practical.

Best way to try is to dissolve a line, then squirt it in with a 1 mil syringe (squeeze your butts). Someone said something about imbibing a piece of tissue and sticking that in.

Ok, so mabe I got this totally wrong, but I tried 'pluggin' at christmas time. I wasnt in a position to snort it, and seeing as it had been many many years from I last took coke I tried something new.
I over shot themark though when I 'plugged' two grams in two solid lumps. It took a long time to disolve and it was a very, very good high that lasted me for quite some time and I didnt have the hassle of wiping my noose or topping up every once and a while.
However, the very next day my whole rectum was turned inside out! I couldnt walk, I couldnt sit and I couldnt go to the toliet for 3 days, eventually I had to take alot of laxitives to be able to pass a stool.
Still now, a month later when I go to the toilet, there is alot of blood as my rectum was trying to contract and damaged itself squeezing over 2 solid grams of as near as can be, coke.
Im taking alot of fibre, eating alot of fruit and no red meat at all because if I have to pass a stoll any thicker than my finger, I bleed like a woman! I have no idea why gay people do the things they do because I can tell you right now, nothing, nothgng EVER will EVER go up my ass EVER again.

Plugging - bollox to that, if your gonna do it make sure it is as fine as posible and dont lug too much at one go, sure you will have a great night but you will suffer like fuck afterwards.

^STOP taking fiber. It creates more bulk which is not what you want at this stage.

Plugging a vasoconstrictor isn't a good idea, as our friend above found out. I plug methamphetamine, and even then I've had issues like he described (but not quite as bad). Not worth it (but it keeps me from the needle).

Status
Not open for further replies.