⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

swipe and post a screencap

1375060_388628347932099_954335405_n.jpg

^ i watched that episode last night. awesome show. great moment.

alasdair

^ sweet. i just started watching it a few days ago. pleasantly surprised =) good late night viewing before bed.

having fun in here? i went ahead and rewatched American Beauty when you posted that gif.

elle fanning is in a short film called "Likeness." about hating on pop culture. no matter how stupid the film, so pretty...

elleliknesstear.gif

hopefully she held a certain predecessor in mind...

annacriesdecdnetquality.gif

hehe, this thread has been on same page for 9 months!

director must of filmed that scene with the one from vivre sa vie in mind. nice spot on the connection tho, i probably wouldn't of made it on first glance.

i just watched that short, i "get" it but the style i feel kinda like was over done, dealing with that subject matter i think it woulda been more effective if it was just filmed like some raw slice of life type shit.

Last edited:
i'd say it was doomed as soon as the director decided on his teenage daughter's eating disorder as the film's inspiration.

i "get" it but the style i feel kinda like was over done, dealing with that subject matter i think it woulda been more effective if it was just filmed like some raw slice of life type shit.
over the top for elle's character mia, but i was laughing that elle fanning probably literally sees more of mia's delusions than the moment typical teenage of reality. or a PSA take on typical teenage reality. whatever. your kids are smoking bath salts, stark naked. boo parents ripping on heroin chic over body image.

other than elle being beautiful -- ignoring the Poltergeist face thing -- the only thing i liked about "Likeness" is the creepy ending where nothing leads to a feeling of dejection, and the delirium she'd just escaped starts so quickly rushing back. hit a lot harder applied to outs other than bulimia. the director is silly and said what he thinks the film is about. “It’s about being in a society where we feel judged, and are judging ourselves.” Sesame Street covers the same thing.

i've never seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show. i suppose that's something i need to take care of. i have heard just watching it on your tv isn't quite right.

really wanna see Possession. isabelle was perfect in The Tenant. i need more...

Isabelle+Adjani+Possession.gif

yikes, i didn't know it was based on directors on daughter.

never got the chance to see Rocky Horror in a theater setting, feel like im missing out. still, its one of those films ya should see at least once.

man, never got around to seeing Possession, i've wanted to for quite some time. will make a point to see it soon.

tumblr_mpupattyLA1rfzj10o1_250.gif
tumblr_mpupattyLA1rfzj10o2_250.gif

tumblr_mpupattyLA1rfzj10o3_250.gif
tumblr_mpupattyLA1rfzj10o4_250.gif

tumblr_mzw58hU5kQ1rzc35ko1_250.gif
tumblr_mzw58hU5kQ1rzc35ko2_250.gif

tumblr_mzw58hU5kQ1rzc35ko3_250.gif
tumblr_mzw58hU5kQ1rzc35ko4_250.gif

tumblr_msrzptw9ju1qk6wc3o4_250.gif
tumblr_msrzptw9ju1qk6wc3o3_250.gif

tumblr_msrzptw9ju1qk6wc3o2_250.gif
tumblr_msrzptw9ju1qk6wc3o1_250.gif

tumblr_mwvd0aGm0V1qlfesuo2_250.gif
tumblr_mwvd0aGm0V1qlfesuo1_250.gif

<3<3<3

Orphan Black‘s season 2 will premiere this spring on April 19 2014. so that means i'll be watching it past midnight on 4-20. life can be pretty cool sometimes.

Last edited: