Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

swipe and post a screencap

^i was a huge fan of Lost in Translation when i was younger. own it but haden't seen it in years. was really afraid to re-watch it because it holds special place in my heart, and sometimes when i re-watch films from my teenage years i was realize i just wasn't in know (e.g. i used to think Fight Club was like the best movie/book ever). but i watched Lost in Translation again a few weeks ago. oh my, how i love that movie.

tumblr_lhc6mmuZwF1qfe3b8o1_500.gif

big bad gulp for a sweet little girl.

^i was a huge fan of Lost in Translation when i was younger. own it but haden't seen it in years. was really afraid to re-watch it because it holds special place in my heart, and sometimes when i re-watch films from my teenage years i was realize i just wasn't in know (e.g. i used to think Fight Club was like the best movie/book ever). but i watched Lost in Translation again a few weeks ago. oh my, how i love that movie.

It is such a beautiful film alright, holds a special place for me too.<3
Also Bill Murray is gorgeous in it, his character is adorable IMO(as is Scarlet, obviously).
The two of them have this tender chemistry and presence.

tumblr_lh33op0HGN1qg0kn7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgzwovqknC1qezw9go1_500.png

tumblr_lh70vxBTts1qzd0h3o1_500.jpg

^^Bittany M. looks so gorgeous when she is a mess! She did Edgy so much better, such a pity she didnt get more roles where she could fullfill her talent.

tumblr_lfhs3hxGFI1qbukw3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgjgysiP4i1qbfcrzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfjgogKY4Y1qdunk8o1_500.gif

tumblr_lfp8ymPJeC1qb2twso1_500.jpg

YoursoCool.jpg

tumblr_lf2q8nikYa1qg0biyo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
^I'm not a huge fan of Patricia Arquette, but I really like her in that film. :)

^^Bittany M. looks so gorgeous when she is a mess! She did Edgy so much better, such a pity she didnt get more roles where she could fullfill her talent.

I liked a lot of her earlier films best. Freeway, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Girl Interrupted, Clueless, and course her voice work on King Of The Hill. <3

If you haven't already seen it, her last good film (imo) was The Dead Girl. Which is what this gif is from.

tumblr_lewlf1qe1a1qbpdcto1_500.gif

tumblr_lc9hjfINg21qd07gio1_500.gif

tumblr_le8a20GNYM1qbpdcto1_500.gif

tumblr_lf1h4qTK8G1qcqqpjo1_1280.png

^ I have seen 'The Dead girl' but was a tad Tipsy, so it's a bit blurry! ;)
May check it out sometime again though, with a clearer head!...

tumblr_lfr3tbj5HF1qgo4kio1_500.jpg

Chucky1.gif

Chcukieold.gif

Chuckyincar.gif

tumblr_lh053htvNu1qbvexao1_r1_500.gif

Chucky_500.gif

Last edited: