• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-MeMABP

MagickalKat777

Bluelight Crew
Okay I know the other thread got closed but what are we supposed to do for information on this obscure substance that was sent out in sample form by vendors?

I have a 550mg sample of this substance and I know nothing about it whatsoever. I'm hazarding a guess of a threshold at 10mg... but that's a serious hazard guess.

Has anyone assayed this? Its part of my job when I get a sample to test and review it but I am wondering if anyone has any idea of the pharmacological profile or anything based on SAR... really, anything... on this compound before I go and have one hell of a nasty night.

Has anyone assayed this? Its part of my job when I get a sample to test and review it but I am wondering if anyone has any idea of the pharmacological profile or anything based on SAR... really, anything... on this compound before I go and have one hell of a nasty night.
You seem to have a really shity job :\ Why the fuck are you seriously risking your health in such a self-forgetting fashion for others? No self-esteem?

If you are afraid of "one hell of a nasty night" then simply don't take this stuff! It's so damn easy...

Based on the experiences and reports of the last years, I would start with verifying the purity and identity of the product!!! Unless these were confirmed, you better don't ingest any mg of this stuff.

- Murphy

Last edited:
LOL I guess its not a job per se... I just feel obligated to review the products that were sent as free samples.

Its not just me that got this stuff so I'm curious if we know ANYTHING about how it may act, dosage, duration, etc....

10mg is never a safe starting dose for an unknown compound. What if you were the first person to try bromo-dragonfly or fentanyl? Double-plus ungood. If you really must do the mystery drug (which, as Murph says, is probably not a great idea), then Shulginesque titration from microgram doses up would be necessary. You wouldn't waste more than a single dose if you were to double the amount you took each time.

There's another thread on this board which identifies the structure, which is similar to mephedrone. Thus, one might expect the effects to be, well, similar to mephedrone.

You seem to have a really shity job :\ Why the fuck are you seriously risking your health in such a self-forgetting fashion for others? No self-esteem?

If you are afraid of "one hell of a nasty night" then simply don't take this stuff! It's so damn easy...

Based on the experiences and reports of the last years, I would start with verifying the purity and identity of the product!!! Unless these were confirmed, you better don't ingest any mg of this stuff.

- Murphy

I nominate this for post of the year!

Good advice so far; not sure if much else needs be said.

Argh. You know, this place used to actually be full of helpful people and wasn't the elitist society that it has become. I came here looking for knowledge on a completely new substance and nobody is being helpful at all. For a harm reduction site, telling people "just don't take it" is not an acceptable answer.

I wasn't planning on starting with 10, I said I suspect that's where it starts...

Whatever. Maybe someone in PD has tried it. At least they aren't nasty and curt in their responses if they don't know.

I've copied and pasted this just in case I get reported because I didn't attack anyone, I am just frustrated with how elitist ADD has gotten.

Its a shame that things have gone so far south from when I first became a Bluelighter in the happy year of 2004. Seriously. I wish things would go back to being chill like they were. All that's happening is people are going to other boards. Even some of the mods.

Just start low and work your way up.

Thats what I do with all the new one's.

Just be careful, I'm looking forward to your feedback. :)

Thats what I do with all the new one's.

Just be careful, I'm looking forward to your feedback. :)

Thank you man, a POSITIVE response. You rock.

And yeah, I'm gonna wait til I get my .1mg scale on Monday... I will start at 2 since I'm sensitive as fuck to stims... Meph knocked me out of the universe with just 100mg...

EDIT: And since there is such a trend of pulling powders out of the mail and shoving them up the nose in copious amounts... note that I am NOT doing that.

Thank you man, a POSITIVE response. You rock.
Is that not exactly what I said, albeit with less brevity? I can't see where anyone was curt or nasty to you. All I see is posters on a harm reduction board advising you not to be one of the first people ever to take a drug which neither you nor anyone else knows much about.

^^^ huh? So do revolvers but I try to refrain from sticking them in my face too. ;D

Goddamnit! This "new" compound has just one boring carbon more than the splendidly reputated mephedrone (oh oh, ain't Murphy a little bit sarcastic now?). Hence, expected effects are most probably very similar to mephedrone's. Potency is expected to be a bit lower. Start below 1 mg and work up in 2x-steps.

Harm reduction? C'mon! Fuck harm reduction! We got one reckless Bluelighter here, who didn't even care to spend one single line about how he determined the purity/identity of his sample. Aaaahhh, I guess the vendor told him, or even better, presented some fake spectrum. And reputable as these folks nowadays, all advices for caution from other Bluelighters are dismissed as "elitist" babble :\

Why did you ask in the first place? You are not interested in thoughtful advise but simply in what you expect to hear.

- Murphy

Actually Murphy, you told me exactly what I wanted to know. The similarity to mephedrone. I'm not a chemistry major.

So basically, the effects wouldn't be expected to be much different than mephedrone (including the cardiotoxicity) but the dose would most likely be higher.

That's all I was looking for. How far removed it was from mephedrone (basically whether the cardiotoxicity and compulsivity would be removed or lowered at least) and an expected dose.

I'll experiment with this one and start slow. 1mg allergy test is first up (and yes, I have a sub-milligram balance to do this with).

As for the purity and identity since I know the lab it came from and their reputation, I'm not concerned on that front.

There's another thread on this board which identifies the structure, which is similar to mephedrone. Thus, one might expect the effects to be, well, similar to mephedrone.
Are my posts invisible to you?

Probably a shittier (hardly seems possible), less potent mephedrone. Yuck.

I tried this compound a few weeks ago. Started at 1mg, then 5mg, 10mg, 25mg, 40mg, 75mg, 100mg, 125mg and finally 150mg. All doses were intranasal, dull burn but easily tollerable, drip unpleasant but not the worst and again easily tollerable.

Lower doses (10-40mg) had slight stimulant effects but probably placebo, over 75mg effects became more noticable. It was a very calm stimulating high with very little euphoria. A very clean, productive and sociable high, I enjoyed going to the pub and having a catch up with an old friend but it wasn't obvious that I was on a stimulant unlike when I take mephedrone. It combined well with alcohol and I had a little JWH-073 during the day as well, both of these added a bit more euphoria to the experience but nothing close to mephedrone. I don't really have much to compare it to as stimulants aren't really my drugs of choice but others I have spoken to compared it to a much weaker version of MDPV but lacking in euphoria. Those looking for a mephedrone replacement are going to be dissapointed once again.

The only side effect I noticed was my heart rate was significantly elevated, I didn't measure it but I would estimate it at around 120-130bpm. I didn't notice until the the end of the night when I placed my hand over my heart and felt it pounding away rather hard.

Overall I quite enjoyed it, it's not an outstanding compounds and it's not a drug to go clubing or partying on but it gave my day a nice little energy boost and made the day rather pleasant.

It sounds like, indeed, extension of the alpha-chain, even to the length of an ethyl group, when a beta-ketone is present, reduces serotonergic activity and shifts action toward reuptake inhibition rather than monoaminergic release.

(note: this is entirely speculative; do not trust it)

weaker version of MDPV but lacking in euphoria.

This bodes pretty poorly, as mdpv isn't particularly euphoric for most people.

The only side effect I noticed was my heart rate was significantly elevated, I didn't measure it but I would estimate it at around 120-130bpm. I didn't notice until the the end of the night when I placed my hand over my heart and felt it pounding away rather hard.

I consider this a rapid pulse...but my resting pulse is ~56 BPM, and 156 is strenuous cardio-training for me.

ebola

I consider this a rapid pulse...but my resting pulse is ~56 BPM, and 156 is strenuous cardio-training for me. ebola

Well i'm not the fittest individual but I would agree even for me this seemed very high.

FYI, if you hit 180, you need to be in a hospital.

ebola